Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) (42676 Views)

Woman Cuts Her Stepdaughter Brutally In Ikorodu Area Of Lagos. Graphic Photos / Woman Brutalizes Maid In Lagos, Cuts Her With Hand Saw (photo) / Woman Cuts Her Husband's Lips For "Sending Money To His Lover". Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by chubbygal(f): 10:20am On Jun 24, 2016
Say no to child abuse. Those pictures just crripled my thinking..

Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 24, 2016
Speakdatruth:
pls cut her 2 breasts too

I only pray dis baby don't die, chai will be so painful o
Why you quiet?
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by logica(m): 10:23am On Jun 24, 2016
What was the point of taking this photo? Is this what professional medics do these days?
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 24, 2016
This woman is wicked!!!!!

Angry people don full Nigeria
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Speakdatruth: 10:26am On Jun 24, 2016
Oyind17:
Why you quiet?
talk 2 much
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 10:26am On Jun 24, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
I know it must be from the North
Were you expecting it to come from the south after reading Niger state?
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Speakdatruth: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2016
chubbygal:
did one u posted sef is worrisome
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:27am On Jun 24, 2016
Shocked... *Holding my diickk firmly*. .. They should fix it back ooooo
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 24, 2016
chubbygal:

He's not feeling the pains of his beautiful daughter, indeed the heart of man is desperately wicked
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by THINK4SELF: 10:30am On Jun 24, 2016
ohh no
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by taemilola(f): 10:30am On Jun 24, 2016
The woman's breasts needs to be cut off so that she can feel the pains the little boy is feeling nw b4 she's thrown into the pit of hell.
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by olatex25(m): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
I know it must be from the North
why always Northernes, chai.. insanity of d highest order
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by jessykings(f): 10:32am On Jun 24, 2016
Haba! Buh y did she do dat? Abi she wan chop am grin? She's probably 'sick in d head'. No right thinking woman would do that. She should be checked-in to a good pyschatric home so she won't do worse. #Really hopes d baby survives this#
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2016
I cant imagine what the boy will do to the woman when he grew mature and discover his status embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Habeebsalisu1(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2016
On my way to minna i must find that woman
Even if she's mental doesn't mean she should not be jailed undecided
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 24, 2016
Speakdatruth:
talk 2 much
How talk joor angry
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by labamo07(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2016
At times I wondered why the North is shunning western literacy, could it have been an ulterior motive from their rich leaders in other to use them as object of destruction?............
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Kgdavid(m): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2016
I hope nairaland Mods know what "a testicle" is??
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2016
God! Which kind of evil is this? Some people are really evil and dy deserve to receive punishment here on earth and in hell.
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by suyamasta(m): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2016
God!!! what is happening to our humanity I pray the medics can save the child
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Livinus56(m): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2016
hmmm in this country of ours everything is possible, dis type of barbaric act taking place here in Nigeria don't surprise me anymore
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Davecafary(m): 10:48am On Jun 24, 2016
samyyoung:
Animals won't do these to their young for no reason.....humans inhumanity!
I said exactly the same thing when I saw It on another blog this morning. Animals are better than some human beings. What could a 3months old baby do to anyone, even if she has issue with the the mother,it's totally wrong to take it out on the poor baby. What a wicked world we living. I pray he survives.
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 24, 2016
taemilola:
The woman's breasts needs to be cut off so that she can feel the pains the little boy is feeling nw b4 she's thrown into the pit of hell.
pls you girls should stop comparing boobs to dick ... it not equal ... what did woman did is murder, she just murdered the guy entire generation .. she should be killed , firing squad
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 24, 2016
This is barbaric! embarassed
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by lozanni(m): 10:50am On Jun 24, 2016
The woman must be mentally unstable; the Social services should make sure the boy is not returned to her, but should be brought up in a decent and happy environment.
But Niger State, what is happening in your state? The other time it was a lady beheaded by a supposed suitor and some other crimes.
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Iseoluwani: 10:50am On Jun 24, 2016
Person wicked oooo
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Austin234(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2016
Could this be her understanding about circumcision or mental retardnes?
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by eddyjasper: 10:57am On Jun 24, 2016
PENIS ENVY.....atleast thats what sigmund freud call this complication in women.
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 24, 2016
OgaTheTop2:
What's the meaning of such inhumanity? The mother should be jailed for life!

weting u de talk

abi de shd just electrocuted her to de*th

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by kelvinsneh(m): 11:04am On Jun 24, 2016
wickedness women ah evil
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by vhictour(m): 11:06am On Jun 24, 2016
Pple wicked oooo.... so a mother can do this to her son

Watin she wan take am do sef... na chop she wan chop am?
Re: Woman Cuts Her Son’s Testicle In Minna, Niger State (Graphic Photos) by oatzeal(m): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2016
awww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Soldier Damages Man's Car And Pepper-spray him for overtaking them. / NSCDC Dismisses Officer Who Looted COVID-19 Palliatives In Abuja / Unknown Gunman Set Ablaze At Ifite Awka In Anambra State (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.