Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,699 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:06 AM

Missing Vital Documents Stall Trial Of Oyo Alleged Killer Lawyer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Vital Documents Stall Trial Of Oyo Alleged Killer Lawyer (822 Views)

Absence Of Lawyer Stalls Trial Of Seidu Adeyemi, Khadijat Oluboyo's Killer / 26 Suspects Arraigned As Murder Trial Of Ghanaian Soldier Major Maxwell Begins / Photos From The Trial Of Kalu Bernard, Airforce Personnel Who Killed His Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Vital Documents Stall Trial Of Oyo Alleged Killer Lawyer by ifeanyi1981: 5:40am On Jun 24, 2016
Missing vital documents stall trial of Oyo alleged killer lawyer
24/06/2016 2:10
A woman alleged to have stabbed her husband (Lowo Oyediran) to death, Yewande Oyediran (middle), during her arraignment at Iyaganku Magistrate’s Court in Ibadan… yesterday. PHOTO: NAN
A woman alleged to have stabbed her husband (Lowo Oyediran) to death, Yewande Oyediran (middle), during her arraignment at Iyaganku Magistrate’s Court in Ibadan… yesterday. PHOTO: NAN

The Oyo State High Court sitting in Ibadan, yesterday adjourned till Monday, June 27 the trial of a female lawyer, Yewande Oyediran, who allegedly stabbed her husband, Lowo, to death on February 26 this year.

The adjournment followed absence of vital documents in the application filed by the prosecution.The accused is an employee of the Directorate of Public Prosecution (DPP) in the state’s Ministry of Justice.

The private prosecutor counsel, Mr. Sanya Akinyele, who stepped into the case at the last court date, informed the court that the report of the autopsy carried out on the deceased and the statement of the co-tenant of the defendant were missing from the evidence list, adding that both documents were key to the diligent prosecution of the case.

In his response, the defendant’s counsel, Mr. Abioye Ashanike, told the court that he was just served the application and needed time to study it and react accordingly, stating that he needed to do a thorough studying of the application before responding as the charge against his client was a capital offence and thereby seeks for an adjournment.
After entertaining all submissions, Justice Moutar Abimbola subsequently, adjourned the case till June 27 for hearing of the reply from the defendant’s counsel.www.supreme reporters.com
Re: Missing Vital Documents Stall Trial Of Oyo Alleged Killer Lawyer by youngest85(m): 5:43am On Jun 24, 2016
grin

Re: Missing Vital Documents Stall Trial Of Oyo Alleged Killer Lawyer by faaz24: 6:09am On Jun 24, 2016
Hmmm documents missing even before the commencement of trial...-i won't be surprised if the woman got missing before judgement is passed.

Na Naija we dey

1 Like

Re: Missing Vital Documents Stall Trial Of Oyo Alleged Killer Lawyer by blackpanda: 6:36am On Jun 24, 2016
God help all concerned
Re: Missing Vital Documents Stall Trial Of Oyo Alleged Killer Lawyer by Dezolo(f): 12:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
faaz24:
Hmmm documents missing even before the commencement of trial...-i won't be surprised if the woman got missing before judgement is passed.

Na Naija we dey
hi..
Re: Missing Vital Documents Stall Trial Of Oyo Alleged Killer Lawyer by Dezolo(f): 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
blackpanda:
God help all concerned
hey..
Re: Missing Vital Documents Stall Trial Of Oyo Alleged Killer Lawyer by faaz24: 1:31pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dezolo:
hi..

Hi
Re: Missing Vital Documents Stall Trial Of Oyo Alleged Killer Lawyer by Dezolo(f): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Missing Vital Documents Stall Trial Of Oyo Alleged Killer Lawyer by faaz24: 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dezolo:
hello.. Please I need your assistance.

I'd like you to vote for my cuz tomorrow, she's running for missnairaland and she needs your vote.. Please? Her username is mimzy

Got it

Re: Missing Vital Documents Stall Trial Of Oyo Alleged Killer Lawyer by Dezolo(f): 2:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: Missing Vital Documents Stall Trial Of Oyo Alleged Killer Lawyer by faaz24: 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Dezolo:
grin lols, thanks so much.. I'll contact you when it's time okay? I just followed you right now.

Its ok

1 Like

Re: Missing Vital Documents Stall Trial Of Oyo Alleged Killer Lawyer by VaginaTerrorist(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
I just feel the rules should bend abit and free this woman...
Re: Missing Vital Documents Stall Trial Of Oyo Alleged Killer Lawyer by ebujany(m): 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
faaz24:

Got it

U know say u be mugu? cnt u see this dezolo of a person is fraud? The acct was just created last week to get votes for mimzy. You've been on NL for long to know frauds. I betu the acct is run by a guy...smh
Re: Missing Vital Documents Stall Trial Of Oyo Alleged Killer Lawyer by Dezolo(f): 4:35am On Jun 25, 2016

1 Like

Re: Missing Vital Documents Stall Trial Of Oyo Alleged Killer Lawyer by faaz24: 5:34am On Jun 25, 2016
ebujany:

U know say u be mugu? cnt u see this dezolo of a person is fraud? The acct was just created last week to get votes for mimzy. You've been on NL for long to know frauds. I betu the acct is run by a guy...smh

I hv got nothing to lose, even if the acct is run by a guy the bottomline is the person needs my help and I hv given her my words...why are you taking panadol for my own headache, even if its a fraud, there are beta ways to to xplain things without resorting to name calling. ...#Dontdoparkalin

1 Like

Re: Missing Vital Documents Stall Trial Of Oyo Alleged Killer Lawyer by Dezolo(f): 8:20am On Jun 25, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Cultists Murder Aged Woman In Ogun State / Girl Murders Mom's Lover While He Was Beating Her Mother, Stabs Him With A Knife / Man Sends Hundreds Bees To Recover Motorbike Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.