Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

PHOTOS: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Memebers Of The Judiciary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Memebers Of The Judiciary (634 Views)

Buhari Breaks Fast With Ooni Ogunwusi And Other Traditional Rulers / Dalung Breaks Ramadan Fast With Mohammed Bello, FCT Minister (photos) / Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Ministers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Memebers Of The Judiciary by 247frolic(m): 6:34am On Jun 24, 2016
Yesterday evening, President Buhari broke the Ramadan fast with members of the Judiciary, at the State House.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/06/photos-president-buhari-breaks-ramadan_24.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Memebers Of The Judiciary by SeverusSnape(m): 6:36am On Jun 24, 2016
Photocracy.

Most of them are Sharia court lawyers.
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Memebers Of The Judiciary by Mologi(m): 6:36am On Jun 24, 2016
There is not How I break my own fast ooo...
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Memebers Of The Judiciary by 247frolic(m): 6:36am On Jun 24, 2016

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Memebers Of The Judiciary by youngaz(m): 6:50am On Jun 24, 2016
I no some pple will pop up here and say it's a govt of pictures bt help me ask dem dat was it d president dat appointed d photographers 2 b followin im up and down??......it's just d media doin their work for christ sake!!!.......wen dey said dey wanna pass the law on media or warreva Y'all were shouting now d media has free will 2 communicate to d pple tru pictures u are saying dey are govt of pictures....wat will eva b done to satisfy Nigerians!!!
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Memebers Of The Judiciary by Mynd44: 7:19am On Jun 24, 2016
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Memebers Of The Judiciary by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2016
SeverusSnape:
Photocracy.

Most of them are Sharia court lawyers.

and so?

Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Memebers Of The Judiciary by wowmenow: 7:29am On Jun 24, 2016
Buhari telling the judiciary if you don't support my tyrant government I will send efcc after you
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Memebers Of The Judiciary by Caseless: 7:33am On Jun 24, 2016
Sai baba!
Re: PHOTOS: President Buhari Breaks Ramadan Fast With Memebers Of The Judiciary by TrueHeart365(m): 7:57am On Jun 24, 2016
buhari breaks fast with... buhari takes pictures with... zarah takes pictures with... Aisha takes pictures with... check out photos of zarah and aisha...

my people.. is this the kind of news we will be hearing till 2019 while hunger dey kill us? oh, i almost forgot the dullard has more media aids than cabinet members...

ride on baba.. your zombies are with you

(1) (Reply)

Is Buhari Islamizing Nigeria? Check These Facts / Dino Again! Trending On Google Right Now / This Is What Nigeria Will Become Of Her If This Happens!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.