Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,747 members, 7,862,449 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:59 PM

Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell (3228 Views)

Missing $26 Billion: APC Has Plunged Nigeria Into Worst Pit Of Corruption - Wike / Reno Omokri Rants That Lai Mohammed Is A Liar From The Pit Of Hell (video) / Fayose: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling To Beg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by Kyase(m): 9:50am On Jun 24, 2016
TristanReveur:

Too much scam my brother. I just expected a stunt like this. Fayose is a psychopath who will always try to maintain his facade/lie. He will muddy the water so to say...create just that tiny element of doubt usually with brazen and barefaced lies.

Even though it is all OBVIOUSLY a foolish lie and scam, it is still unbelievably daring and diabolique.

For psychopaths like Fayose...their crimes do not matter, its the alternate reality they spin that enable them sleep at night that must never be shattered.
You nailed it bro
Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by Babacele: 10:39am On Jun 24, 2016
shyling:
That guy kneeling is boomshaka he's a well known guy in Ekiti. A banker. You can see the Zenith ED seated. As a supposedly intelligent youth assumably I expected you to be open minded about all these revelations and be slow to speak... Democracy needs a vibrant opposition. Aisha Buhari is yet to proof beyond reasonable doubt that she's not the one involved in the Halliburton scam.
Likewise Fayose is yet to explain the source of the huge amount in his account.

Be a wise youth midolian.
with your fraudulent reasoning, so we should ignore the valid points raised by Midolian and submit to your 13century slave mentality dressed in poor political costumes?
So when official issues require official prove, a man on suit kneeling means or equities an official document to you Mr wise youth? Maybe you dont know that we are talking about the Office of the governor of Ekiti and a financial institute here which are more than a rogue called Fayose as well his bazookas abi wetin you called him sef, even if Fayose presently desecrates the hallowed position by his questionable presence.

So despite the fact that all the persons involved in the crime have come out to debunk the Fayose false allegation of linking our first lady to an obvious impostor , u have decided to remain fraudulently sad by feigning ignorance n secretly wishing she is the one so that your master Fayose can swim to safety on this false blackmail? sorry your balloon of lies has been busted by official evidence ,date , time, Sahara reporters ,Ribadu, Lamorde, Fasawe and immigration documents. and if you ain't satisfied Bob y can't use the FOI leeway to expose what we don't know or even sue the first Lady?... at least she enjoys no immunity like an unchained mad dog of an excellency.
Open minded and vibrant opposition indeed! mtcheew!

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by Alphaoscar: 11:26am On Jun 24, 2016
midolian:
There's still time. I believe before today ends, they ll issue a statement rubbishing this rubbish

I heard from a very good source that the guy kneeling down for fayose is actually a zenith bank staff but he was employed through fayose and he went their to beg to protect his head not really on behalf of the bank.

The two pictures were taken at different occasions.
Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by midolian(m): 11:29am On Jun 24, 2016
Alphaoscar:

I heard from a very good source that the guy kneeling down for fayose is actually a zenith bank staff but he was employed through fayose and he went their to beg to protect his head not really on behalf of the bank.

The two pictures were taken at different occasions.
better!

What I am very sure of is that Zenith can never stoop this low for a favor from Fayose.
Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by thatNUPEboy: 11:49am On Jun 24, 2016
FaYoSe is nothing but a scam
Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by Oksman(m): 12:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
shyling:
That guy kneeling is boomshaka he's a well known guy in Ekiti. A banker. You can see the Zenith ED seated. As a supposedly intelligent youth assumably I expected you to be open minded about all these revelations and be slow to speak... Democracy needs a vibrant opposition. Aisha Buhari is yet to proof beyond reasonable doubt that she's not the one involved in the Halliburton scam.
Likewise Fayose is yet to explain the source of the huge amount in his account.

Be a wise youth midolian.

Exactly my point since this news broke out, let both of them sort themselves out from this mess.
Re: Zenith Bank Officials Kneeling Down To Beg Gov Fayose; Lies From The Pit Of Hell by Caseless: 11:44am On Jun 25, 2016
midolian:
but at least an apology letter to Fayose for all to see...and not Zenith staff kneeling like primary school pupils. angry
mido, help a sister through a brother. Kindly follow this link and vote ivyy for miss nairaland https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Thank you very much!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of A School In The Niger Delta (pictures) / Over $58billion Expended By Buhari In 16 Months / WIKE AUDIO LEAK: Where Is The 30 Days Forensic Analysis Comparing Wike's Voice?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.