Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,641 members, 7,851,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:10 PM

All Student Get In Here! Does Being A Student Makes You Broke? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / All Student Get In Here! Does Being A Student Makes You Broke? (375 Views)

3 Online Businesses That Makes You Profit From The First Month / 10 Beliefs And Financial Decisions That Keep You Broke / What Does Being A PAGA Agent Entails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

All Student Get In Here! Does Being A Student Makes You Broke? by businessbox: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2016
Please, all student should get in here let's talk, am only a moderator, you say it's of high importance so please air your View on this.

A little introduction, I am the Owner and Editor of Abode Business @ www.abodebusiness.com?
I receive dozen of calls every day due to this site and when people want to ask for a favor or discount What you here is "sir am a student". So here I want us to really evaluate this and know if being a student makes one BROKE. If not we will all suggest possible ways students can make huge money.
The floor is open please let's talk.

(1) (Reply)

Buy Effective Waterproof Pouch At 1nairashop Nigeria (features) / Lets Help You Solve Your Tax Issues / Sol Nig Ltd Direct Sales Executive Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.