Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident (32382 Views)

Photos Of Akwa-Ibom Corper Who Fainted & Died On The Football Pitch (Graphic) / Akwa Ibom Corper, Ngozi, Buried / Iwambe Yosev Akwa-Ibom Corper Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by Dinobi77: 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Another of her pictures too. A corper from Akwa Ibom sent it ysday. Said she was atshmatic, n she was in a car belonging to a corper doctor with another corper. Both the doctor n the other one came out alive but badly injured. Being atshmatic, am sure the smoke from the burning car choked her. Shes from Ahiazu Mbaise Imo state.

Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by jbl007(m): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2016
MrPresident1:
Such a beauty, what did you do, what did you get your hands into? cry

Ecclesiastes 3:15-16
That which hath been is now; and that which is to be hath already been; and God requireth that which is past.
16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

I hope and pray that everything is now fully paid for. Under the sun is the place of judgment, there are no coincidences with God.

May your soul rest in perfect peace, Amen.

NB: Everyone, if you knew the judgment that awaits you, you would do well.
Are u insinuating that her death is her punishment for her wrongdoing(s)? what's ur angle oga?
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by jbl007(m): 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
jaelz:
Phew ontop 19,800 God forbid bad thing
Bro...its obvious u wanted to comment at all cost. Shutting d Bleep up wouldn't kill u,,,u should try it sometimes.
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by elisra(m): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
aimuan:
Innocent souls keep dying everyday.God pls keep us away from untimely dead.R.I.P Angel.
but no one is innocent,not even me.
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by udocity2: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
jonhemma11:
Pictured below is the Corp member who allegedly burnt beyond recognition in fatal accident which occurred in Mbiokporo Nsit in Nsit Ibom LGA, Akwa Ibom about 3pm on Wednesday June 22. The driver of the vehicle allegedly escaped.
R.i.p
Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/photo-corp-member-who-burnt-to-death-in.html

See the graphic photos here https://www.nairaland.com/3183662/female-corper-burnt-death-akwa-ibom
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by dells94(m): 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
Greatzeus:
So sad,you will never know the pain of her relatives until you imagine she is one of yours.
Life's a b***h,cos you never know when you gonna go
Life's a b***h and then you die...Az ft Nas
Re: Face Of The Akwa-Ibom Corper Burnt To Death In Road Accident by lalasticlala(m): 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2016

(1) (2) (3)

This Cripple Man Completes His NYSC, Deserves Some Accolades. PHOTOS / 2013 Batch C Corpers Time-table / NYSC Bars Posting Engineers To Teach In Secondary Schools 0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.