Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) (2555 Views)

Know When To Buy Land And When Not To Buy / Please Am Looking For A Developer Who Can Build On My Land. / BEAT THE RECESSION, Make Profit Every Hour, Get Hourly Alerts (21%profit Daily) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) by bigboss80s(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2016
This is an opportunity for someone who would like to invest in property in Abuja(Joint Venture)

I have a Residential land in Kaura District (Games Village area) measuring about 2400sqm.
The plot is directly beside the expressway and directly opposite Sun City Estate.

The land is Buildable. Area is developed.

The plan is simple: I have the land, the other party develops it (whether building terrace houses, blocks of flats, etc) and we share the profits(either by dividing the property or money realised after sales).

The other option is outright purchase of the land. But that would be the last resort.

Interested parties should send me a DM and I will respond with contact details.
Re: Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) by bigboss80s(m): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bump
Re: Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) by bigboss80s(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2016
Bump..
Re: Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) by Triplee2(m): 1:13pm On Jun 27, 2016
bigboss80s:
This is an opportunity for someone who would like to invest in property in Abuja.
I have a Residential land in Kaura District (Games Village area) measuring about 2400sqm.
The plot is directly beside the expressway.
The plan is simple: I have the land, the other party develops it (whether building terrace houses, blocks of flats, etc) and we share the profits(either by dividing the property or money realised after sales).
The other option is outright purchase of the land. But that would be the last resort.
Interested parties should send me a DM and I will respond with contact details.
am interested
Re: Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) by bigboss80s(m): 8:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
Bump
Re: Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) by egopersonified(f): 6:27am On Jul 06, 2016
I am actually looking for something like this to build shops in Benin. Don't know if it has ever being done before, please let me know how yours goes.
Re: Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) by bigboss80s(m): 7:56am On Jul 07, 2016
Abuja
Re: Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) by akpogbenz(m): 9:24am On Jul 07, 2016
Am a real estate estate consultant.I will be interested in your project.Don't know how to reach you but you can rather send me a mail to me with more details of your property and means to reach you.Email address is akpogbenzs@gmail.com, Phone Number: 08061277967
Re: Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) by bigboss80s(m): 6:40pm On Jul 07, 2016
Abj
Re: Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) by bigboss80s(m): 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2016
egopersonified:
I am actually looking for something like this to build shops in Benin. Don't know if it has ever being done before, please let me know how yours goes.

It certainly has been done. But in your case you would be looking for land with 'Commercial' stated as the Land Use.
Re: Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) by bigboss80s(m): 5:27pm On Jul 09, 2016
Abuja..
Re: Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) by bigboss80s(m): 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
Abj
Re: Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) by tinzymoha: 1:05am On Jul 11, 2016
Mids property is a sure real estate agency to use..once your project is handed over to us within a short period of time, we would seal the deal for you.. We offer full house real estate agency and consultancy. Email me: samolowo@midstec.com
Re: Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) by bigboss80s(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Abuja
Re: Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) by bigboss80s(m): 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
Abuja..
Re: Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) by bigboss80s(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2016
Abuja
Re: Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) by bigboss80s(m): 8:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
Abuja...
Re: Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) by bigboss80s(m): 12:26pm On Jul 19, 2016
Abj..
Re: Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) by alpontif(m): 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
I am looking for something like this, kindly note that it won't be feasible to offer you more than 30-40% at most, based on the valuation of the land.

Also note that you must have statutory documents( c of o, etc) before the deal can materialize.

Kindly note also that you are not to have any outstanding payments to government bodies in terms of land use charge, property tax etc.

If you are comfortable with all this, I think we can arrange a meeting at my office in Utako.

Warm regards.
Re: Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) by bigboss80s(m): 6:14pm On Aug 05, 2016
Abuja...
Re: Abuja: Joint Venture Land For Development (build On My Land And Share Profit) by bigboss80s(m): 7:07pm On Aug 09, 2016
ABj...

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Open An Offshore Bank Account / *make Money As A Football Fans Reselling Match Tickets* / Forex Broker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.