Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About (3435 Views)

Airtel Must Be Crazy For Creating This 'unlimited Plan' / Android N Based Nokia Phones Coming Soon / 5 Android N Features You Need To See Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by zlent16(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2016
Android N OS is set to become the next Android successor to the Marshmallow. Prior to Android release, much anticipated features are expected to surface when the Google’s new OS launches. The Google I/O shared some amazing features, while the OS still remains without an official name. The brilliant features are too impressive not to talk about. Let’s take a look at the top new features of the Android N OS.
Multi tasking

We can’t list extraordinary Android new feature without adding Multi tasking to the discussion. This feature has been rumored since last year, but has failed to make it to marshmallow version. Despite that, Android is assuredly bringing Multi-tasking to android.

In contrast Apple IOS multi-tasking can only used in portrait mode. Android multi-task is used in both portrait and landscape mode as well. This has been the most awaited feature where you can open multi apps running on the same screen.
Virtual Reality

virtual reality

Google beat Apple to first land virtual reality to Android users. Virtual comes to live on android on Android N OS. The Google Company has collaborated with Netflix, EA and Ubisoft for creating enhanced VR content for their devices
Keyboard themes

Android-N-2

The android N OS, comes with a revamped keyword, with varieties of Keyboard theme to choose from. Google has updated their devices with improved features and updates, with the Launch of Android N, things keep getting better.

source:www.techslize.com/new-android-n-features-users-happy/

1 Like

Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by Collinz2(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2016
Nice
Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by krozay(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2016
The two major features I like about the upcoming Android N are
1)Vulkan graphics engine-for better gaming Performance
2)the split screen-for better multitasking and running of two apps at the same time

1 Like

Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by krozay(m): 10:11am On Jun 24, 2016
2)the split screen-for better multitasking and running of two apps at the same time-side by side

1 Like

Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by zlent16(m): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2016
krozay:
2)the split screen-for better multitasking and running of two apps at the same time

Thanks bro i left out vulkan graphics, that's another amazing feature. Maybe will add it on another post
Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by Collinz2(m): 11:10am On Jun 24, 2016
krozay:
2)the split screen-for better multitasking and running of two apps at the same time-side by side
so we are expecting better gaming performance in the future.
Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by zlent16(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Collinz2:
so we are expecting better gaming performance in the future.
sure Android have made plans to enchance rich graphics on their platform, they are working on surpass ing Ps4 graphics
Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by Collinz2(m): 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
zlent16:

sure Android have made plans to enchance rich graphics on their platform, they are working on surpass ing Ps4 graphics
surpass ps4 graphics? I wont believe until i see it.
Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by rookidmart: 8:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
krozay:

Samsung smartphones have had Multi-Window support for years now. tongue
Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by zlent16(m): 12:17am On Jun 25, 2016
rookidmart:

Samsung smartphones have had Multi-Window support for years now. tongue

yea its true but the other multi task feature needed you to download some apps to make multiple tasking possible
Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by gambus007(m): 6:23am On Jun 25, 2016
zlent16:

surpass ps4?you no nothing about consoles.
Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by olarhtunji(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2016
so painful tecno and infinix would ruin d Sweetness indiz feature with there scrap

Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by joseph214(m): 10:07am On Jun 25, 2016
What about the recent button function where if press it for long it will move to a recent app u opened if u press it will keep recycling through the recent list.
Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2016
I've been using the android N keyboard for weeks now. It is truly awesome. Words suggestion and autocorrect have been improved, also swiping has been greatly improved. This is my favorite keyboard right now, before I was using chroma keyboard which I paid for, but this android N keyboard beats it arms down. The apk is available online for anyone that wants o download it.

Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by zlent16(m): 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
greenhulk:
I've been using the android N keyboard for weeks now. It is truly awesome. Words suggestion and autocorrect have been improved, also swiping has been greatly improved. This is my favorite keyboard right now, before I was using chroma keyboard which I paid for, but this android N keyboard beats it arms down. The apk is available online for anyone that wants o download it.

This looks amazing. i will sure try this keyboard
Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by zlent16(m): 12:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
olarhtunji:
so painful tecno and infinix would ruin d Sweetness indiz feature with there scrap

lol. but i think tecno and infinix have raised their standard in the past few months. the likes on Tecno camon c9 and infinix hot3 is much Improvement to both brands
Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by callmelanner(m): 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
zlent16:

This looks amazing. i will sure try this keyboard

Whats so special about this keyboard if I may ask?
It only looks simple to me.
SwiftKey keyboard all the way grin

3 Likes

Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by Collinz2(m): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
callmelanner:

updated stock android keyboard is better than swift keyboard (this swift keyboard dey follow person drag phone wen typing).
Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by callmelanner(m): 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
Collinz2:
updated stock android keyboard is better than swift keyboard (this swift keyboard dey follow person drag phone wen typing).
That's if the phone is lagging o
I use Android lollipop with 1gig ram and it doesn't lag.
If SwiftKey keyboard dey lag ur phone, wetin games go con do shocked

1 Like

Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by yusfatedeeprof(m): 2:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Using some Android N 7.0 features on Android lollipop 5.1.......
Cheers

Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by Collinz2(m): 3:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
callmelanner:

That's if the phone is lagging o
I use Android lollipop with 1gig ram and it doesn't lag.
If SwiftKey keyboard dey lag ur phone, wetin games go con do shocked
am nt talking abt lagging am saying that auto correction is annoying. I dont just like the keyboard.
Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by Hansbireo(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:
Cheers

planning on get a new phone for xmas...
so bro, whats the name of the phone and ur current rom.
Pls.. fast reply.
Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by rookidmart: 1:03am On Jun 26, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:
Cheers
Android N-ify.
We know you use Xposed. tongue
Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:31am On Jun 26, 2016
rookidmart:
Android N-ify. We know you use Xposed. tongue
cheesy
Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by yusfatedeeprof(m): 1:34am On Jun 26, 2016
Hansbireo:

planning on get a new phone for xmas... so bro, whats the name of the phone and ur current rom. Pls.. fast reply.
Infinix hot note. Stock rom xui
Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by Nobody: 4:05am On Jun 26, 2016
callmelanner:

Simple and functional, that's what Google is trying to make android look like since lollipop's material design. SwiftKey is good but it lags. Google keyboard is the perfect keyboard, simple, lag free, effective.

My phone has 3gb of ram With exynos processor yet SwiftKey lags. My tablet has 8gb of ram yet SwiftKey still lags. SwiftKey lags for lots of people but they won't accept that it lags because they are used to it. When u have a truly lag free experience u will never go back to SwiftKey.
Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by Hansbireo(m): 1:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:
Infinix hot note. Stock rom xui
Ion believe? smiley
Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by zlent16(m): 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
greenhulk:

Simple and functional, that's what Google is trying to make android look like since lollipop's material design. SwiftKey is good but it lags. Google keyboard is the perfect keyboard, simple, lag free, effective.

My phone has 3gb of ram With exynos processor yet SwiftKey lags. My tablet has 8gb of ram yet SwiftKey still lags. SwiftKey lags for lots of people but they won't accept that it lags because they are used to it. When u have a truly lag free experi me u will never go back to SwiftKey.

Yeah swiftkey has some few lagging issues. Their next update would likely fix those bugs
Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by Ana5000(f): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2016
zlent16:

lol. but i think tecno and infinix have raised their standard in the past few months. the likes on Tecno camon c9 and infinix hot3 is much Improvement to both brands
Infinix try sha but I don't like their Camera quality. Tecno has good camera on the other hand.
Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 27, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:
Cheers

Wat fon r u sing nd hw did u do it
Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by yusfatedeeprof(m): 6:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
eemmbbee:

Wat fon r u sing nd hw did u do it
Xposed module it is called Android N-ify
Re: Latest Android N Features Users Should Be Crazy About by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
yusfatedeeprof:

Xposed module it is called Android N-ify

Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold. / Top 3 Unbreakable Phones ( Number 3 Is Absolutely Incredulous) / Odiegwu! Man Gets Stuck In Friend’s Wife During S3x In Akwa Ibom [watch Video &

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.