Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

MYSCHOOL.COM.NG Has Been Hacked - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MYSCHOOL.COM.NG Has Been Hacked (3745 Views)

Jamb Utme Is Myschool.com.ng App A Fraud? / Win 50k In The Myschool.com Cbt Question Test. / FUTA University Website Http://futa.edu.ng has been Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MYSCHOOL.COM.NG Has Been Hacked by Dahyotohbad: 9:27am On Jun 24, 2016
Hours ago myschool.com.ng was hacked by a unreasonable and asshat person who calls himself Cybertron... Visit the site and tell us what you think about his reasons
Re: MYSCHOOL.COM.NG Has Been Hacked by johnchukky: 9:40am On Jun 24, 2016
i just tried logging into my account with them but they said that it is under maintainance and will be back shortly. does this mean that they have retrieved the site?
Re: MYSCHOOL.COM.NG Has Been Hacked by Dahyotohbad: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2016
johnchukky:
i just tried logging into my account with them but they said that it is under maintainance and will be back shortly. does this mean that they have retrieved the site?
seems dey are trying to retrieve it back
Re: MYSCHOOL.COM.NG Has Been Hacked by xender(m): 10:26am On Jun 24, 2016
Loll the case has been reported here .... https://www.nairaland.com/3185548/must-see-see-what-saw
Re: MYSCHOOL.COM.NG Has Been Hacked by olaniyi512(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2016
Fortunately, i was importuned to visit the site during the incident. kinda scary tho. below are the screenshots

Re: MYSCHOOL.COM.NG Has Been Hacked by johnwizey: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
D site is back

(1) (Reply)

Please, Where Can I Register Gce Special Centre In Port Harcourt(possible)? / University Of Abuja Admission List Is Out.2009/2010. / 20 Things You Need To Know Before You Enter University Of Nigeria, Nsukka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.