Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,525 members, 7,958,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:38 PM

Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos (47895 Views)

Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) / Ooni Ogunwusi & His Wife Collect Offering At A Church In UK (Photos) / Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by DiscodeeFUTA(m): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
looseweight:
The oyinbo should consult me to loose some pounds off her body....

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT

It is a he not a she...comprehende??
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by jayriginal: 2:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ginger
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by 19naia(m): 2:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
That guy is barely fat by American standards. Come join The Ooni there and see the fattests of the fat in America. America truly has the biggest and the best of them all. shocked

Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by Codes151(m): 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ooni of DC
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by Google63(m): 2:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
votemysticgal16:
i'm so so sorry dear, pleease. It's just that I didn't want to get banned for spamming. I hope u understand.

Please i"ll appreciate if u vote for me too.. thaaaaankssss kiss
No problem, as I don't have a candidate yet... I'll vote for you.
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by votemysticgal16(f): 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Google63:

No problem, as I don't have a candidate yet... I'll vote for you.

thanks so much for this.. I really appreciate. smiley
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by pahen1991: 2:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
votemysticgal16:
crazymommy please i"d like to solicit for your vote for me during the grand finale of the miss nairaland contest coming up tomorrow. smiley

Please i"ll be very grateful for your support..
u have to come to the house.lol
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by votemysticgal16(f): 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
pahen1991:
u have to come to the house.lol
of course I will. Should I come to the bedroom too? tongue
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by UuzbaGuuzba: 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
Did he shake the Ooni's hand?
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by ademidedavid(f): 2:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
Google63:

So it's only crazymommy you saw on the thread abi? continue...
Cos shes the only one that can do craze if dem no gif her na......u fit craze ni?
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by ralphblac(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
i now see that this oloori of ile ife is a sa......., is she forbidden to smile
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by lordkhalifa(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
The fat oyinbo man was just mocking the Ooni gringrin

Even as that f dancing steps, Ooni wife still frown, something is really and seriously worrying that lady
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by Temmytea70(m): 2:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
crazymommy:
You just have to respect and love the Yoruba culture..

Dats tru very crazymommy grin grin
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
grin I know his dance steps was wack
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by preciousMI1(f): 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
ok
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by jbl007(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2016
Day11:
The Oyinbo man is from Oshogbo

His name is Adekunle R. Brian.

I know him very well angry
Uncle u can lieeeeeeeee....awon ti Lai Mohammed.
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by RaptorX: 2:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
So when is he going to meet Obama or was that just the figment of somebody's imagination.
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by igwegeorgiano(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
crazymommy:
yeah i concur with you wise one. i strongly believe the great ooni of ife has just succeeded in showcasing to the world the extremely rich culture s of the ife pple and by extension the yoruba culture. the american will have lots of dicuss on the ooni's visit to the US for many years to come. God bless the ooni and the entire yoruba race.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by brojoshua: 3:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
End time kings and queens everywhere
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by MAGNETIC(m): 3:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
Video or I don't believe
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
winkmart:
SO IFE IS LITERALLY KING-LESS AT THE MOMENT OR IS THERE A VICE-KING?

Abobaku...
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
igwegeorgiano:
yeah i concur with you wise one. i strongly believe the great ooni of ife has just succeeded in showcasing to the world the extremely rich culture s of the ife pple and by extension the yoruba culture. the american will have lots of dicuss on the ooni's visit to the US for many years to come. God bless the ooni and the entire yoruba race.

Yeah right.

1 Like

Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by IYANGBALI: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
Is that not Rooney?
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by blackjack21(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
shadrach77:
Why do people call his wife queen? She is a king's wife not a queen. She is not in control of any domain smiley smiley

She controls the King's domain. grin

so....

2 Likes

Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by 123emeka: 3:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Supposing the white man is a lunatic hired to come and display for the oni, he is excited that a white man is dancing for him
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by nijanigga: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
I lend this oyinbo man my shirt see as him don become famous , CHAI! according to Dame Patience
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by vlynn(f): 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
I think the caption should be changed. Calling someone "fat" is never appropriate. cc lalasticlala seun
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by Passingshit(m): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mtsheew
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by ajebuter(f): 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
crazymommy:

Yes oh, omo iya mi... grin grin grin grin

Proudly Yoruba!
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by streetzdreamz(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
votemysticgal16:
thanks so much for this.. I really appreciate. smiley
planned to,the first day i went through the contestant's thread,just wasnt chanced,glad u made it to the finals,you have ma vote tomao.
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by votemysticgal16(f): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
streetzdreamz:
planned to,the first day i went through the contestant's thread,just wasnt chanced,glad u made it to the finals,you have ma vote tomao.
thank u so much.. i'l remind u wen the voting starts. smiley
Re: Oyinbo Man Dances For Ooni Ogunwusi & His Crew - See Photos by Easy1401(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
So Bro Fayose dey use Ekiti money to bang Olosho at the night club Feyishetan no reach am again?? chai there is God ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Badirat Olaitan-adeyemi Donates To School For The Handicap In Oyo (photos) / Oba Ewuare ll N’Ogidigan, The 39th Oba Of Benin In His Regal Glory / ‘Amadioha With Swag’ - Dancing Masquerade Thrills Spectators With Dance Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.