Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Game Of Thrones: Ramsey Bolton Or Joffery Baratheon, Who Is More Wicked ? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Game Of Thrones: Ramsey Bolton Or Joffery Baratheon, Who Is More Wicked ? (1666 Views)

‘My Wife & I': Ramsey Nouah & Omoni Oboli Turn Cross-Dressers In New Movie / Rita Dominic And Ramsey Nouah Star In New Movie About 1976 Coup D'etat [PICS] / "76" Movie: Rita Dominic,Ramsey Nouah, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Chidi Mokeme Staring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Of Thrones: Ramsey Bolton Or Joffery Baratheon, Who Is More Wicked ? by SirToby(m): 11:16am On Jun 24, 2016
After watching game of thrones season 6, episode 9 yesterday night, I jumped and screamed for joy when sansa stark unleash the dogs to finally devour ramsey bolton after john snow and his warrior captured winterfell. I know asked myself who the "baddest" guy is, Ramsay or Joffery ? Though I'll go fro Ramsey cos even his deadly smile breathes brutality, he tortured Theon Grejoy, cut off his organ and changed his name to reek, killed his own father, unleash his dogs to devour his father's wife and the new born baby (his half-brother), molest sansa stark etc. Joffery on his own ordered the killing of Ned Stark, placed Ned stark head on the spike and ordered his daughter sansa to look at it, was politically involved in the killing of Rob Stark and his mother, disrespected Tyrion lannister severally etc. I'll give it to ramsey. Your opinion ?

Re: Game Of Thrones: Ramsey Bolton Or Joffery Baratheon, Who Is More Wicked ? by abdeiz(m): 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
no debate Ramsay is more cruel

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones: Ramsey Bolton Or Joffery Baratheon, Who Is More Wicked ? by Tjayjosh(m): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
Joffery is a learner when compared to Ramsay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Game Of Thrones: Ramsey Bolton Or Joffery Baratheon, Who Is More Wicked ? by Electronzeez(m): 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2016
I think joffery didn't live longer to be qualified for such comparison . I personally think he would have been more cruel than the mad king if he was still alive .

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy - Gbona Interesting Meme Video, You Should Not Miss / Used VCD Movies For Sale / Adult Entertainment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.