Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,760 members, 7,820,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

CAN (oritsejafor) Build Hotel In Christian Center Land Abuja (pics) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / CAN (oritsejafor) Build Hotel In Christian Center Land Abuja (pics) (611 Views)

2 Brothers Came Out Without Any Injury After This Ghastly Accident In Abuja.PICS / Checkout This Epic Throwback Photo Of Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor / My Boko Haram Battle, By Pastor Oritsejafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CAN (oritsejafor) Build Hotel In Christian Center Land Abuja (pics) by zivility: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
The love of worldly things has turned them away from God and the teachings of Jesus.

The planned space for children church in the national Christian center abuja has been used to build a hotel by Oritsejafor CAN. It is a shame and I pray they are investigated an prosecuted.

Jesus once saw people trading in the temple and he got so infuriated he scattered the place.

The fear of The Lord is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: CAN (oritsejafor) Build Hotel In Christian Center Land Abuja (pics) by olaitoro(m): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
it is a guest house not a hotel, build to house visitors in incident of conference / retreat in the centre.

op your intention of painting christian black in Nigeria will not work.

I bet the Op must be a muslim.
Re: CAN (oritsejafor) Build Hotel In Christian Center Land Abuja (pics) by zivility: 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
olaitoro:
it is a guest house not a hotel, build to house visitors in incident of conference / retreat in the centre.

op your intention of painting christian black in Nigeria will not work.

I bet the Op must be a muslim.

Am not a Muslim. And don't be fooled - they have abused their position, a guest house is a hotel. And why take up th space for children church and do that.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo: Naija Vs American Police / Aisha Buhari Interviewed On Voice Of America, Washington, D.C. (Photos) / Drama As Church Members Storm Mortuary To resurrect Dead People - Gist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.