Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,982 members, 7,814,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

I Host With Broaddrive Hosting Solutions And I Get 20% Off On Every Hosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Host With Broaddrive Hosting Solutions And I Get 20% Off On Every Hosting (565 Views)

Why Host With Lekkihost! / Check Out How I Host My Websites For Just 0$, Free Of Charge... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Host With Broaddrive Hosting Solutions And I Get 20% Off On Every Hosting by tivacreations: 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Building my Information Technology career has been challenging and interesting, from getting my MSc in Information Systems and Technology, to attending Web design, software development and digital marketing trainings. With too many information out there, it has been so hard to actually focus and build an area but finally I am at that place where I can do the things I love that is, setting up websites for my clients and helping them reach their preferred customers.

Sometime last year, I decided to host my own website and get clients and I got a cpanel hosting plan from a very popular hosting provider of course outside the country. And after a while, I met a programmer who graciously agreed to teach me VB.Net programming but advised that my cpanel plan won't work and that I need windows hosting. I went ahead, cancelled my cpanel hosting, made more payment and got a plesk package.

How did that work for me? Seriously, i can't begin to narrate. Simply put, it got complicated. Don't ask me for the gist. Anyway, while I was trying to get things back on track I came across Broaddrive Hosting Solutions in Port Harcourt, Nigeria and its been good so far.

I know there are other hosting companies in Nigeria but Broaddrive rocks for me and I get 20% on their already wonderful hosting plans http://broaddrivehosting.net/

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Use 1million Emails To Drive Traffic To My Blog / Domain Gurus And Webmasters In The House, Ur Candid Opinions... / I Want To Sell A Facebook Page With 17,500 Likes. Come In To Buy It Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.