Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Ums Training Hub, None Like It. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Ums Training Hub, None Like It. (504 Views)

Ibadan’s First Incubation Hub – Ecco Hub / Mark Zuckerberg Is In Nigeria! (CC Hub, Yaba Photos) / Let Ums Training Hub Help You Be A Laravel Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ums Training Hub, None Like It. by UMSTrainingHub: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
These are the reviews trainees at UMS are saying about the uniqueness of learning at UMS Training Hub

1) The Ambience of the training classes is on-point - Noiseless, comfortable & fully Air-conditioned.

2) Instructors are not lecturers but TEACHERS - practical, on-point, working professional & thoroughly selected industry-validated instructors who are here to impact career-defining skills & knowledge of a lifetime

3) A welfare-centric training management - we regularly and again regularly review with our trainees progress of their training sessions.

This is a reflection of the philosophy, mission & vision of the management of UMS Training Hub to train a minimum of 50,000 Nigeria in ICT, Digital & Creative skills within next 3 to 5 years – of course, JOB READY PROFESSIONALS

UMS-TH | 08187428339 | www.umstraining.xyz | 5C3ABB44

Be Part OF THE ICT, DIGITAL & CREATIVE TRAINING MOVEMENT – The UMS Training Hub Way

Re: Ums Training Hub, None Like It. by ibcircuit: 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
Is there payment for the training because I was shortlisted to come for the interview on Monday ? Pls I need note light on this
Re: Ums Training Hub, None Like It. by UMSTrainingHub: 12:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
At a meta level, design connects the dots between mere survival and humanism.

At Ultra Grafix, We create superb visual designs that speak boldly to your target audience/market

Corporate identity & brand designs, Logos, Event designs, Web outlay design, Magazine outlay, Album/CD Cover, Poster/Banner designs, Handbills, Invitation Designs, Business Cards designing

view samples of our design here - www.ultramediasolution.com/graphics

08187434676 BB: 58CCB0A6
08187428339 BB: 5C3ABB44

Re: Ums Training Hub, None Like It. by ApostleEbuka(m): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2017
ibcircuit:
Is there payment for the training because I was shortlisted to come for the interview on Monday ? Pls I need note light on this

hello good evening. I like your comment about chelisbookazin and I wish to inform you that I also received the interview invite. please can we talk better? if you are on Whatsapp, pm me your number.

(1) (Reply)

Fully Approved US Adsense Accounts For Sale / Should I Go For .xyz Or .com.ng?Dif btw .xyz n .com.ng / How Do I Verify My US Adsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.