Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) (5126 Views)

Dead Man Revived By Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Mantle - Faith Tabernacle Press / The Unrevealed Truth Of The Antichrist / 4 Antichrist Statements Made By Daddy Freeze (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by jiggaz(m): 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
For the people speculating whether the Antichrist have been revealed, rest your oars. The antichrist wont be revealed until Christ raptures his church.

And this man called the antichrist will come from the revived Roman Empire ( a.k.a. United Nations of Europe ). According to Daniel's interpretation of Nebuchadnezzar's dream, we are at the Last Kingdom.

After the Rapture of Church, there will be chaos in the whole world due to the disappearance of millions of people ( if not billions sef ) all over the world. In that chaos, one man will rise and will offer to bring peace to a chaotic world, and the whole world will follow him. By then, Europe as you know it will have been united by one currency, one enonomy and one army. That is the Revived Roman Empire headed by the antichrist. It is this same kingdom that Christ will come and destroy at the second coming to establish His Eternal Kingdom that will reign forever!!!!

Mind you, America is not mentioned in the endtimes. It doesn't have a role to play..... The time is soooooo short!!! plz if you have not accepted Christ into your heart, plz do so... The rapture is imminent!!!

For the records, we are already in the 3rd day according to God's time plan. He said that He will revive us after 2 days. 2 days been 2,000 years . It has been over 2,000 years since Christ died. According to Bible Scholars of Eschatology, Christ died between AD 33 to AD 37. So automatically, we are in the early morning of the third day and Christ resurrected from the dead on the early morning of the third day. So our rapture is imminent!!! Hallelujah!!! Our blessed hope!!! Believers in Christ, don't despair our Saviour is coming to take us as He promised. We Believers are not looking for the antichrist, we are looking for our Lord & Saviour Jesus Christ. Comfort one another with these words.

3 Likes

Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by sobastical: 1:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
You're not far from the truth sir, for a while now I have stationed my focus of study to end time prophecies and it's been interesting seeing how the Vatican, political leaders and the media are playing a vital role in setting the stage for this end time events. By this, it is a sure pointer that the rapture is nearer than one could ever thought cos without the rapture taken place the antichrist himself can't surface. We need to preach and pray that people eyes did be open to the truth of Jesus Christ and be eternally saved.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by jiggaz(m): 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
sobastical:
You're not far from the truth sir, for a while now I have stationed my focus of study to end time prophecies and it's been interesting seeing how the Vatican, political leaders and the media are playing a vital role in setting the stage for this end time events. By this, it is a sure pointer that the rapture is nearer than one could ever thought cos without the rapture taken place the antichrist himself can't surface. We need to preach and pray that people eyes did be open to the truth of Jesus Christ and be eternally saved.
yes

1 Like

Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by achinaboy(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
thanks be to weed for helping people think sooooo deep

1 Like

Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by jiggaz(m): 7:05am On Jun 25, 2016
achinaboy:
thanks be to weed for helping people think sooooo deep
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Weah96: 1:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
My late grandmother used to tell me about rapture excitement from her childhood in 1925. Almost 100 years later, no rapture. Your children will be old men and women when they tell stories of your own rapture adventures.

2 Likes

Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by jiggaz(m): 1:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
Weah96:
My late grandmother used to tell me about rapture excitement from her childhood in 1925. Almost 100 years later, no rapture. Your children will be old men and women when they tell stories of your own rapture adventures.
lol you think so bro?

Our generation is very different from all those generations that was expecting Christ in the past.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by jiggaz(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2016
Weah96:
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by jiggaz(m): 1:09pm On Jun 26, 2016
afternoon
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by stonemasonn: 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2016
If rapture begins only little children will be raptured.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 26, 2016
"Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads. And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel." ( Revelation 7:3-4 )
"And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads." ( Revelation 9:3-4 )
"And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty [and] four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads." ( Revelation 14:1 )
"...the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth. These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins." ( Revelation 14:3-4 )
Here we have the great future destruction where billions of people will die. Only 144,000 virgin Jews with a protective mark on their heads will survive. (I suppose the 'Jews for Jesus' cult would serve as the leading candidates.)
How many believers realize that this means the death of everyone on earth but a few virgin Jews? And this includes the destruction of all Christians! (Of course the alleged Jesus, a virgin Jew, who claimed only a few would enter heaven would agree with this).
Note: Of course faithful Christians cannot accept the 144,000 figure so they must either become atheists, ignore these verses, reject Revelation as just dream nonsense, or try to revise its meaning to something they can accept. Some try to get creative by claiming that Rev. 7:-9 , "...a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and
tongues...," means an unlimited number will enter heaven. Not so. The "all" in this verse speaks about all the tribes of Israel (the Jews) scattered around the nations of the world. The verse comes right after listing the tribes in Rev. 7:1-8 . And man doesn't name the number but rather the angel who speaks in John's dream.
And John reports the number, three times , in chapters 7 and 14, as shown above. Sorry Christians but all of you will have to suffer with all the atheists and unbelievers in God's hell. Welcome to the club! Beware of a future "Armageddon" caused by religious
people. Belief in self-fulfilling prophesies creates self- fulfilling acts.

1 Like

Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by MrPresident1: 2:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
2Thessalonians 2:8
...And then shall the wicked be revealed whom...the Lord shall destroy with the brightness of his coming.

The antiChrist was never away, he was only hidden. The antiChrist is the leaders and rulers of our world, the owners/runners of the grossly degenerate system. Since Christ is coming to rule the world, it means the end of their kingdom. They do not want this, but there is nothing they can do.

The Mighty One, the Great One who has the Sceptre of God, He will smash these ruling kingdoms with his rod of iron and they shall scatter like clay pots.

He is coming to rule with a rod of iron grin

Our Great God wink

1 Like

Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by SirVintageCock: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2016
Obama is handing over soon...thought he was your Antichrist. Even Clinton, Bush, Merkel...they were all fingered as the new lord in town

3 Likes

Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by jiggaz(m): 4:45pm On Jun 26, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Here we have the great future destruction where billions of people will die. Only 144,000 virgin Jews with a protective mark on their heads will survive. (I suppose the 'Jews for Jesus' cult would serve as the leading candidates.)
How many believers realize that this means the death of everyone on earth but a few virgin Jews? And this includes the destruction of all Christians! (Of course the alleged Jesus, a virgin Jew, who claimed only a few would enter heaven would agree with this).
Note: Of course faithful Christians cannot accept the 144,000 figure so they must either become atheists, ignore these verses, reject Revelation as just dream nonsense, or try to revise its meaning to something they can accept. Some try to get creative by claiming that Rev. 7:-9 , "...a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and
tongues...," means an unlimited number will enter heaven. Not so. The "all" in this verse speaks about all the tribes of Israel (the Jews) scattered around the nations of the world. The verse comes right after listing the tribes in Rev. 7:1-8 . And man doesn't name the number but rather the angel who speaks in John's dream.
And John reports the number, three times , in chapters 7 and 14, as shown above. Sorry Christians but all of you will have to suffer with all the atheists and unbelievers in God's hell. Welcome to the club! Beware of a future "Armageddon" caused by religious
people. Belief in self-fulfilling prophesies creates self- fulfilling acts.
Huh? lmaoo!!! what nonsense are you rapping about here? You dont even understand the verses u put up there.... The verse you put up there is talking about the Great Tribulation and that is after the rapture. The believers in Christ have all raptured by then. The saints dat are around then is Tribulation Saints and not the church. They came to accept Christ after the rapture of the church.

The 144,000 you talking about are the Jews that are sealed to preach the GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM to the ends of the earth until Christ returns at the Second Coming .... So get your facts straight.... If you are an atheist, you are on your own cos WE Believers dont have the same eternal destiny with you people. .. Our eternity will be spent with Christ.....
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by jiggaz(m): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2016
SirVintageCock:
Obama is handing over soon...thought he was your Antichrist. Even Clinton, Bush, Merkel...they were all fingered as the new lord in town
Obama was never the antichrist, the people saying such are all ignorant.

The Antichrist is very much around and won't be revealed until the rapture of the church, so that he can work well. After the rapture, the Antichrist will be revealed, not before the rapture.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Raphael81(m): 6:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
sobastical:

How is the vatican setting stage for the anti christ
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 26, 2016
jiggaz:

The Antichrist is very much around and won't be revealed until the rapture of the church, so that he can work well. After the rapture, the Antichrist will be revealed, not before the rapture.

Where is it in the bible where it.is said, rapture will occur before the antichrist comes?? Read ur bible well bro
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Anas09: 6:43pm On Jun 26, 2016
sobastical:
My brother, Satan knows how short his time is, he will fight so hard to plant doubt, unbelief in minds of the people. Just imagine how tenacious the atheists in this forum are fighting to dilute the word anytime it comes. One shd be wondering why they take it so personal, their own evangelism is fierce.
His followers are positioned to do the work of thier master, by all means pulling the weak and lazy down. But the Lord knows the ones that are his.
Come O LORD Jesus, Come.

3 Likes

Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Anas09: 6:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
Weah96:
The Holy Spirit had you I mind when he gave Apt Peter this.

2 Peter 3:2-10 I want you to remember the words that were spoken long ago by the holy prophets, and the command from the Lord and Savior which was given you by your apostles.

First of all, you must understand that in the last days some people will appear whose lives are controlled by their own lusts.

They will make fun of you and will ask, “He promised to come, didn't he? Where is he? Our ancestors have already died, but everything is still the same as it was since the creation of the world!”

They purposely ignore the fact that long ago God gave a command, and the heavens and earth were created.

The earth was formed out of water and by water, and it was also by water, the water of the flood, that the old world was destroyed. But the heavens and the earth that now exist are being preserved by the same command of God, in order to be destroyed by fire.

They are being kept for the day when godless people will be judged and destroyed. But do not forget one thing, my dear friends!

There is no difference in the Lord's sight between one day and a thousand years; to him the two are the same. The Lord is not slow to do what he has promised, as some think.

Instead, he is patient with you, because he does not want anyone to be destroyed, but wants all to turn away from their sins. But the Day of the Lord will come like a thief.

On that Day the heavens will disappear with a shrill noise, the heavenly bodies will burn up and be destroyed, and the earth with everything in it will vanish.

SirWere, if you read what I posted to you, you find where the Holy Spirit called you "A Scoffer". There's a reward for every task under the sun.

1 Like

Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Anas09: 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2016
stonemasonn:
If rapture begins only little children will be raptured.
Really? Why so?
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Anas09: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2016
MrPresident1:
2Thessalonians 2:8
...And then shall the wicked be revealed whom...the Lord shall destroy with the brightness of his coming.

The antiChrist was never away, he was only hidden. The antiChrist is the leaders and rulers of our world, the owners/runners of the grossly degenerate system. Since Christ is coming to rule the world, it means the end of their kingdom. They do not want this, but there is nothing they can do.

The Mighty One, the Great One who has the Sceptre of God, He will smash these ruling kingdoms with his rod of iron and they shall scatter like clay pots.

He is coming to rule with a rod of iron grin

Our Great God wink
Great is our God.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Anas09: 7:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
SirVintageCock:
You misunderstand.
There's is the "Spirit" of the Antichrist.
And, there's the "Person" of the Antichrist.
Obama and you are operating under the SPIRIT OF THE ANTICHRIST. When the main man who is the Person of the Antichrist appears, you all shall have his mark. And he can not show his face until we are gone out of here. So enjoy you time, it won't be long before your fruits starts yielding seed.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Anas09: 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
jiggaz:

Obama, like many of them here functions under the controlling force, power, and influence of the antichrist. Working to set the stage for the smooth sailing of his reign.
Most people are so ignorant about these things. The Beast (The Antichrist) has just Seven years to rule absolutely, he won't have the time to put everything in place to enable him succeed, that's why world leaders at different stratas are doing that for him. Media being first in line. Atheists are here lying to themselves that they don't believe all these, when all the while they are the main agents in his hands.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Anas09: 7:13pm On Jun 26, 2016
Raphael81:

How is the vatican setting stage for the anti christ
You don't know that the Pope will be the False Prophet to the Antichrist? Maybe you are not a Prophesy student. Go and read.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by SirVintageCock: 7:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
Anas09:

You misunderstand.
There's is the "Spirit" of the Antichrist.
And, there's the "Person" of the Antichrist.
Obama and you are operating under the SPIRIT OF THE ANTICHRIST. When the main man who is the Person of the Antichrist appears, you all shall have his mark. And he can not show his face until we are gone out of here. So enjoy you time, it won't be long before your fruits starts yielding seed.
ME!!! This is pure delusion and you know it.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Anas09: 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
crixtex:

Where is it in the bible where it.is said, rapture will occur before the antichrist comes?? Read ur bible well bro
If you need answers, you ask, dont act clever. Here it is.

Amplified Bible 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4
But relative to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) and our gathering together to [meet] Him, we beg you, brethren, Not to allow your minds to be quickly unsettled or disturbed or kept excited or alarmed, whether it be by some [pretended] revelation of [the] Spirit or by word or by letter [alleged to be] from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has [already] arrived and is here.
Let no one deceive or beguile you in any way, for that day will not come except the apostasy comes first [unless the predicted great falling away of those who have professed to be Christians has come], and the man of lawlessness (sin) is revealed, who is the son of doom (of perdition), Who opposes and exalts himself so proudly and insolently against and over all that is called God or that is worshiped, [even to his actually] taking his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming that he himself is God.

Anyone who reads the above, sees how many people are rejecting Christ around the world and here on Nairaland but still say these things are lies, it's either he/she is dead or possessed with demons.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Anas09: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2016
SirVintageCock:
ME!!! This is pure delusion and you know it.
Hahahahahahahaha. Point out the delusion in all I posted.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 26, 2016
Anas09:

If you need answers, you ask, dont act clever. Here it is.

Amplified Bible 2 Thessalonians 2:1-4
But relative to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ (the Messiah) and our gathering together to [meet] Him, we beg you, brethren, Not to allow your minds to be quickly unsettled or disturbed or kept excited or alarmed, whether it be by some [pretended] revelation of [the] Spirit or by word or by letter [alleged to be] from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has [already] arrived and is here.
Let no one deceive or beguile you in any way, for that day will not come except the apostasy comes first [unless the predicted great falling away of those who have professed to be Christians has come], and the man of lawlessness (sin) is revealed, who is the son of doom (of perdition), Who opposes and exalts himself so proudly and insolently against and over all that is called God or that is worshiped, [even to his actually] taking his seat in the temple of God, proclaiming that he himself is God.

Anyone who reads the above, sees how many people are rejecting Christ around the world and here on Nairaland but still say these things are lies, it's either he/she is dead or possessed with demons.

Bro, buh d book of Matthew says Christians will face d great tribulation naw....... spoken by Jesus christ himself... Great tribulation comes first before rapture.....
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Anas09: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
crixtex:

Bro, buh d book of Matthew says Christians will face d great tribulation naw....... spoken by Jesus christ himself... Great tribulation comes first before rapture.....
Matth is a whole book? Which part says Christians shall face tribulation?
Jesus said, Christians will suffer persecution not tribulation.
Tribulation will come when the Church has been taken out of the world, anyone who refuses to belief in Christ now, will be left behind, if he or she repents then, whatever the Antichrist has agaisnt those who will not accept him as God, the new believers in Christ shall face it, that's what tribulation means sir. At that time, there will be no more " by the grace of God", the grace leaves with the Holy Spirit, together with the church.

E NO GO EASY
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jun 26, 2016
Anas09:

Matth is a whole book? Which part says Christians shall face tribulation?
Jesus said, Christians will suffer persecution not tribulation.
Tribulation will come when the Church has been taken out of the world, anyone who refuses to belief in Christ now, will be left behind, if he or she repents then, whatever the Antichrist has agaisnt those who will not accept him as God, the new believers in Christ shall face it, that's what tribulation means sir. At that time, there will be no more " by the grace of God", the grace leaves with the Holy Spirit, together with the church.

E NO GO EASY

Lol... u have read much of scofield's bible or maybe too much of kirk cameron's left behind movies...
Matthew 24: 29-31..... Jesus said Tribulation before rapture...
Also read Mark 13:24

If you are still confused after reading, quote me sir... lets talk and proof..

Buh i believe i will b raptured after Jesus finds me worthy...
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Ganjafama(m): 8:37pm On Jun 26, 2016
The disciples of Nymphidis and Faulkin have started again.
Re: The Antichrist Will Come From The Revived Roman Empire ( Europe) by Anas09: 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2016
crixtex:

Lol... u have read much of scofield's bible or maybe too much of kirk cameron's left behind movies...
Matthew 24: 29-31..... Jesus said Tribulation before rapture...
Also read Mark 13:24

If you are still confused after reading, quote me sir... lets talk and proof..

Buh i believe i will b raptured after Jesus finds me worthy...
Am not a sir. And, if you are going to prove anything using the Bible, quote it out. Don't just drop the chapter or verse. What does it say? Or I won't waste my time here.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It / Christianity Vs. Atheism: Which Side Fights Dirtier / Raisins Or Virgins In Paradise? Christian paradise never had this vagueness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.