Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,903 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Gtbank/Solnigeria - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gtbank/Solnigeria (7768 Views)

Gtbank 2015 I.t Applicants.. Meet Here!!! / Gtbank Aptitude Test On Friday 9th Of Nov 2012 / Industrial Training Opportunity @ Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gtbank/Solnigeria by yomidoggy(m): 9:53am On Nov 29, 2006
Hi Nairalannd users,
just yesterday(28/11) i got two sms, one sent by gtb and the other sent by solnigeria inviting me 4 apt. test on the same day,the former will be held in Abuja while the later will be held in lagos on the 2nd and 3rd Dec.please i need your help, anybody with any info. as per GTBank test format or Solnigeria should please help.am still considerin which one 2attend.
Re: Gtbank/Solnigeria by geevibe(f): 10:36am On Nov 29, 2006
Did u apply to Solnigeria? Pls i got the text too.tell me what u knw about them.i've been calling their number and am getting no response
Re: Gtbank/Solnigeria by crito(m): 1:16pm On Nov 29, 2006
na wa for Gtb sef?
Re: Gtbank/Solnigeria by afam1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2006
i was also sent a text message from solnigeria and wen i tried calling ,a lady picked it up and she just asked me to come on saturday and any other info i need will be given to me on saturday,so i told her that am in bayelsa.she just advised me to cum over
i also went to there website (www.solnigeria.com)and it was a bit encouraging.i guess they are into sales of computer and also help other companies in recruiting.all the best nairalander,but i cant remeber applying for any solnigeria,but sha me go reach there.NO LONG THING cheesy grin
Re: Gtbank/Solnigeria by nugwa10: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2006
Hi i was also invited by this solnigeria, and i really dont remember applying to such a coy.their website looks encouraging though, Methinks it's a sort of consulting firm that's recruiting on behalf of another organisation (wonder which org that is though.) it would be nice to know cos i'm in faraway kebbi serving and wld like to know if it's worth it to make the long trip to lagos
Re: Gtbank/Solnigeria by theeds: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2006
hola to u all. i'll like 2 know how u can apply to gtb.thanks cool
Re: Gtbank/Solnigeria by lolo(m): 4:33pm On Nov 29, 2006
who are these people? nairalanders is it adviceabe 2honour dir invitation
Re: Gtbank/Solnigeria by funade(f): 9:03am On Nov 30, 2006
Hi Yomidoggy,
will advise you to go for GTBank test if you are in lagos cos i dont know what soulnigeria is into and how reliable they are.wish you luck!!!!!
Re: Gtbank/Solnigeria by yomidoggy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2006
theeds,
u can apply to gtb either online or by submitting your hard copy @any of their branches.
funade,
thanks for the advice and best wishes.
Re: Gtbank/Solnigeria by luckytel: 8:16pm On Nov 30, 2006
yomidoggy, na wah 4u. wat ever happened to the slogan: "Be ur brother's keeper"? u need the test format but ur witholding the test venue.DO THE RIGHT THING
Re: Gtbank/Solnigeria by willbeck: 7:45pm On Mar 26, 2007
I strongly advise u go for the GT test. Its easy but i must warn you it is a speed test. 80 Questions in 28 mins.
I went but i was not fortunate to pass the pass mark of 50%.

I think i may have what you may need if ur writing the test. Send me a mail williamst_za@yahoo.com so i can enlighten on how to go about the test. cool
Re: Gtbank/Solnigeria by sweetstjoy(f): 1:08pm On Mar 27, 2007
hi all,
i work with solnigeria for ARM Investment Managers. what i mean is that Solnigeria is a consulting firm that recriuts people for companies. they dont lay you off rather they contract with the company, you will work for the company as a staff of SOL, and ARM used to be a susidy of GTB so i believe there is a link between the two apt tests,
anyway go for GTB if lagos is too far.
as for those writting SOL, go back to your primary school mathematics and english, its easy but you need to be fast
GOD"S GRACE TO YOU ALL
ONE LOVE
Re: Gtbank/Solnigeria by Queeneth(f): 3:25pm On Mar 27, 2007
Landers ,try to be considerate when someone asks for information you reply with respect to the question .Dont ask another when you havent answered the initial question.ok?
Re: Gtbank/Solnigeria by afam1(m): 11:57am On Mar 28, 2007
@sweetestjoy;pls this is afam of ARM ,which joy is this?is it the one in abuja?
Re: Gtbank/Solnigeria by afam1(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2007
well,if na SOL wan employ you,my brother make you run cos na N25,000 na him be your take home pay
so if you ve a better offer some where abeg ,go for that one shocked
Re: Gtbank/Solnigeria by sweetstjoy(f): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2007
afam
you are a fake person, why didnt you tell the house dat you work with ARM you just pretended you didnt know anything about SOL, i know your type but please dont decieve this innocent people.
anyway im not the joy you think , JOy is my second name so people hardly know me with Joy
just know it i know you type
one love
Re: Gtbank/Solnigeria by tajud: 9:47pm On Mar 28, 2007
u can request 4 shift or chang of venu of gtb they will grant ur request
Re: Gtbank/Solnigeria by sweetstjoy(f): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2007
afam1
sorry about that, i didnt see the date,
have you left ARM?
Re: Gtbank/Solnigeria by afam1(m): 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2007
sweet joy
i dont have any with you
you are still ma personal person
but is it the joy of abuja?
Re: Gtbank/Solnigeria by jiggo(m): 9:32pm On Apr 01, 2007
abeg, SolNigeria is one of d useless [sor 4dat word] coys av ever seen, they are opportunists,
see an a job description dt was sent to a sista frend of mine

Position: Direct Sales Agent
Job Description /Responsibilities
You will be required to work as a Direct Sales Agent (DSA) with our firm but attached to Ecobank Nigeria Plc.
You will be expected to market Ecobank products including but not limited to;
• Savings Account
• Current Account
• Naira Credit Card
• Debit Card
• Consumer Loans

Target
You will be expected to meet the following minimum targets on a monthly basis;
• Number of Accounts to be opened: 100
• Average balance to be achieved: N2,000,000.00 (Two Million Naira Only)
• Risk Assets (Consumer Loans): N1,500,000.00 (One Million Five Hundred Thousand Naira Only)
Please note that this target can be reviewed subject to our clients’ recommendation.
Working Condition
• You will be expected to wear an Ecobank T-shirt and face cap at all times.
• You will be expected to move around your branch at your own cost prospecting for customers
• You will be entitled to commute to and from your branch with the staff bus for routes that are covered by the staff bus.
Remuneration
You will earn the following;
1. Fixed pay of N15,000.00 covering transportation and incidental cost
2. Variable pay of N40,000.00 on meeting your deposit target
3. Variable pay for exceeding your target
Note: Variable pay is dependent on actual performance
Example:
1. If you meet your target with 100 accounts and N2,0000,0000.00 average deposit in a month you will earn N40,000.00 variable pay for that month
2. If you surpass your target and have an average of 120 accounts and N3,000,000.00 average deposit you will earn a total of N72,000.00 variable pay for the month
Computation of Variable pay: (No of Accounts * Average balanced achieved * 400)/2,000,000
Future Consideration
Depending on your performance, there is a possibility of being absorbed into Ecobank as a full staff

Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop , right? angry sad embarassed
Re: Gtbank/Solnigeria by Nobody: 4:54am On Feb 05, 2009
for any assistance you can contact mngr collins on coxy_1100@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Are You In The Wrong Career? Here’s How To Tell And What To Do About It / Golden Penny Food Vacancies / Zain Interview Call Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.