Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,840 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

National Youth Sex Convention (NYSC) - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / National Youth Sex Convention (NYSC) (1506 Views)

NYSC - The Best And Highest Paying States For National Youth Services In Nigeria / National Youth Sex Convention / Meet This 25years old National Youth Service Corps Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

National Youth Sex Convention (NYSC) by mikky234(m): 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
It’s that time of the year again, some eager, some not so eager, some young, some not so young graduates from all parts of Nigeria jump on the bike, bus, cab, train, plane, private jet that’ll take them to the much talked about N.Y.S.C orientation camps all around the country. I’m particularly interested in this set because my kid sister is among the many graduates going through the process this year and for the past couple of days across all social media channels there’s been all kinds of discussions on the subject.

For those of you that read that and thought, exaggeration, well, I guess we’ll all find out today. I remember going through the NYSC orientation exercise some years back and with my ‘innocent’ self, I really didn’t expect anything over the top. I mean, you have hundreds of young, sexually active men and women in the same space for three weeks, of course there’ll be the few ‘isolated’ cases, well, so I thought, if only I knew.

Go ahead and share those crazy NYSC orientation camp tales. Then go ahead to tell us if you think it can or should be curbed and if not, then how can we help these young people stay safe. You know the drill, use the comment box to express you.
Re: National Youth Sex Convention (NYSC) by funstufz: 3:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
21 pushup for you...

Where did you get the full meaning on your own without proper consultation before public display...
Re: National Youth Sex Convention (NYSC) by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 25, 2016
After the NYSC what next, remember to make hay while the sun shines..

1. Save Money
2. Look for another source of income
3. Get Certified with different programs

(1) (Reply)

BAYELSA 2017 A.......... Let Meet Here / Things To Get Before Entering NYSC Camp / NYSC Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.