Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,365 members, 7,815,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. (3354 Views)

N-power Software / N-power Software Let's Meet Here... / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jun 24, 2016
If you apply for N-power software developer let's meet here to discuss, going through the curriculum I guess it going to be anchor by Andela. Thanks.
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by Bensmart04(m): 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
What the new deal

1 Like

Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by ayusco85(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bensmart04:
What the new deal

Pls did u submitted Ur cv and documents wen u applied for it? I didn't see whr to upload cv or documents
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by Bensmart04(m): 4:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
ayusco85:

Pls did u submitted Ur cv and documents wen u applied for it? I didn't see whr to upload cv or documents

I did upload my Cv and other documents though it is not mandatory you must upload all that.. The course is for empowerment and not for employment.
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by ayusco85(m): 5:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bensmart04:

I did upload my Cv and other documents though it is not mandatory you must upload all that.. The course is for empowerment and not for employment.

Pls which link did u use to apply?
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by kebi4all(m): 6:04pm On Jun 24, 2016
the link for submission is http://portal.npower.gov.ng. and more so its important you upload the necessary doc.

1 Like

Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by ladiadeniran(m): 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Good evening i would like to know the latest as it breaks too, and on the issue of andela tutoring us i won't be sure but i don't mind just hoping it doesnt clash with andela's bootcamp though
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by uchechukwu007(m): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
whats new, it completed all registrations
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
What is the salary?
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by Topyamz(m): 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
kebi4all:
the link for submission is http://portal.npower.gov.ng. and more so its important you upload the necessary doc.
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:17am On Jun 26, 2016
mbatuku2:
What is the salary?

This is 11 week training not about salary but what u will gain. u can also ask about that through N- power twitter handle: @Npower_ng.
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by samueljeri(m): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2016
Pls did u guys receive any message or feedback for invitation
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by samueljeri(m): 12:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
After applying for n-power, were u guys send any feedback or message
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 26, 2016
yes with reference Number starting with DOB.
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 26, 2016
I received reference number too
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by rosco20(m): 5:46pm On Jun 26, 2016
I av nt receive any acknowledgment since last week tuesday
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by samueljeri(m): 10:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
I did not get any message all what I saw after filling my forms was "Your data has been saved" and after nothing or I did I ......
Guys pls help oo
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 27, 2016
If u received a message on the portal that u ve successfully applied check your spam folder the feedback message will be there only that they formally stated that they will get back in 7days but till now no green light.
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by kafeii123: 12:40am On Jun 28, 2016
How "very" neccesary do you guys think a comp. sci / programming background is to this programme? Given the nature of training. Do you think a neophyte can catch on?
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by 2Awesome: 2:30am On Jun 28, 2016
i think they want to focus majorly on python. But why did they choose python over other languages
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by Desluv(m): 6:31am On Oct 10, 2016
i applied for NPOWER CREATIVE SOFTWARE and my online assessment was scheduled for today and to commence by 12am.
I logged in to my portal this morning and noticed there is no assessment question. Someone please help.
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by ladiadeniran(m): 8:09am On Oct 10, 2016
Any news on N-power Tech (Software).
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by Desluv(m): 2:55pm On Oct 10, 2016
N-TECH SOFTWARE ASSESSMENT

Question 1

Adamu just can't help giving alms to the poor. This means that Adamu ________
Select one:
a. gives alms to the poor compulsively
b. does not give alms to the poor
c. thinks poor people do not deserve pity
d. helps the poor only when he has sufficient money
e. None of the options

Question 2
10. The core concept of an Object Oriented Programming language is the concept that models a real world entity (object). The real-world object shares two characteristics: They all have State and Behaviors. The basic idea behind an Object Oriented Programming language is to combine into a single unit both data and, the behaviors that operate on the datA. An Object's behavior provides the only way to access datA. Thus data is hidden and safe from accidental alteration. Data and methods are encapsulated into a single unit. Data Encapsulation and data hiding are the key terms for describing an Object Oriented LanguagE. For example you can see a real world entity (CAR) is related to Object Oriented Programming. Here Car is an Object which has properties (member data) like Steering wheel, Brakes, Tyres, etc, and methods(functions) are behaviours exhibited by the object which could also be used to change the the state some of the properties, such as reverse, moving forward, turning left or right etC. Here we can understand that Car is an Object which combine the properties and functions into a single unit and these functions operate with the help of properties. Which of these is not a method in the Car:
Select one:
a. Stop
b. Move
c. Start
d. Engine
e. Reverse

Question 3
Bose shouldn't have interrupted the teacher, _________?
Select one:
a. should she
b. did she
c. didn't she
d. could she
e. can she

Question 4
Q: Y catches 5 times more fishes than X. If total number of fishes caught by X and Y is 48, then number of fishes caught by X?
Select one:
a. 6
b. 6y
c. 8
d. 8y
e. 48 - 5y

Question 5
Q: Who is the current Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria

Select one:
a. Godwin Emefiele
b. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
c. Alhaji Mai Borno
d. Adamu Chiroma
e. Charles Soludo

Question 6
Q: The closest government to the people is _______
Select one:
a. local government
b. State Government
c. Federal Government
d. United Nation
e. Ward Government

Question 7

Q: There is a chocolate shop. One day the shop announced that for 7 chocolate wrappers they will give one chocolate for freE. So one intelligent kid collected 49 chocolate wrappers and went to shop and he took some chocolates. So the question is how many chocolates did the kid eat?
Select one:
a. 49
b. 56
c. 7
d. 42
e. 0

Question 8

A car can cover a distance of 540 km on 18 liters of petrol. How far can it travel on 16 liters of petrol?
Select one:
a. 302 km.
b. 223 km.
c. 480 km.
d. 255 km.

Question 9
Q: Using the answers provided below, what would be the most effective method to determine the weight of a boeing 747 Aeroplane?
Select one:
a. Find the weight of an item comparable to the plane (E.g. a house or a smaller plane) and guess the weight of the plane using that item.
b. Calculate the amount of sub components in the plane and guess a weight for each sub component
c. Calculate the pressure it exerts on the surface area when parked in the hanger
d. Calculate the amount of sub components in the plane and guess a weight for each sub component including the state of the planE.
e. Calculate the pressure it exerts on the surface area when in flight

Question 10
4 workers get paid N160000 for working for five days. How much will 5 workers get paid for a day?
Select one:
a. N 40,000
b. N 30,000
c. N 25,000
d. N 10,000

Question 11

A computer assisted method for the recording and analyzing of existing or hypothetical systems is
Select one:
a. Data transmission
b. Data flow
c. Data capture
d. Data processing
e. None of the above

Question 12

At this time, do you have any computer programming or software development skills?
Select one:
a. YES
b. NO

Question 13

At this time, which one or a combination of these devices do you own:
Select one or more:
a. Laptop
b. Tablet
c. Smartphone ( mobile phones with Internet capabilities)

Question 14
Do you have any physical disability?
Select one:
a. Yes
b. No

Question 15
Gender?
Select one:
a. Male
b. Female

Question 16
What is your current employment status?
Select one:
a. Full-time
b. Freelance
c. Part-time
d. Unemployed
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by 2Awesome: 9:57am On Oct 11, 2016
i taught they said the questions will be 20. i answered 16 questions
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by soloyes(m): 10:05am On Oct 11, 2016
cant access my account o!
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by IshaqAyinde(m): 11:04am On Oct 11, 2016
I just finished my online test now
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by 2Awesome: 12:05pm On Nov 04, 2016
who has heard anything about npower
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by Raphtop(m): 8:10am On Nov 08, 2016
morning guys, the gvt claimed the 200000 candidates shortlisted will begin work in two weeks time. what I don't understand is that nowhere was npower software mentioned. it was either teach, agric or health. I just hope we never enter one chance o
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by AljazeeraBCH: 1:58pm On Nov 10, 2016
I pray so oo my guy
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by NaijaTroops(m): 3:09pm On Nov 10, 2016
Raphtop:
morning guys, the gvt claimed the 200000 candidates shortlisted will begin work in two weeks time. what I don't understand is that nowhere was npower software mentioned. it was either teach, agric or health. I just hope we never enter one chance o
true they just keep mute about npower software hope they have not forgotten about us
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by techcloud(m): 9:07am On Jun 22, 2017
No news about npower software
Re: N-power Software Developer Let's Meet Here. by newspapers: 8:06pm On Jun 04, 2020

(1) (2) (Reply)

Applicants For IHS T-sap Programme Come In / We Need Workers Urgently. / Standard Chartered Graduate Programmes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.