Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,732 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Shocking!!! Swedish Footballer Given Red Card For FARTING During Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Shocking!!! Swedish Footballer Given Red Card For FARTING During Match (483 Views)

German Football Fan Arrested For Masturbating During Match (pic) / Tanzanian Fan Runs To Hug Rooney During Match (Photos) / Adam Lindin Ljungkvist Dismissed For Farting Loudly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!! Swedish Footballer Given Red Card For FARTING During Match by jaci02: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
A Swedish footballer has hit out after being sent off for breaking wind during a match – with the referee accusing him of “deliberate provocation” and “unsportsmanlike behaviour”.
More on this topic

Adam Lindin Ljungkvist, who was playing at left-back in the match between Järna SK’s reserve team and Pershagen SK, was shown a second yellow card late on in what local media called “bizarre circumstances”.

“I had a bad stomach, so I simply let go,” the 25-year-old told Länstidningen Södertälje. “Then I received two yellow cards and then red. Yes, I was shocked, it’s the strangest thing I have ever experienced in football.

“I asked the referee, ‘What, am I not allowed to break wind a little?’ ‘No,’ he replied … I don’t get it but maybe he thought I farted in my hand and threw the fart at him. But I did not.”

Opposition striker Kristoffer Linde told the paper: “I was standing a good distance away but I heard the fart loud and clear. It’s the strangest thing I’ve seen on a pitch, and I’ve been playing football since I was eight years old.”

The referee, Dany Kako, confirmed that Ljungkvist had received the second yellow card for breaking wind, explaining: “I perceived it as deliberate provocation. He did it on purpose and it was inappropriate. Therefore, he received a yellow card.”

Ljungkvist told Aftonbladet: “To provoke anyone with a fart is not particularly smart or normal. It’s nonsense – I just broke wind and got a red card. I spoke to the referee afterwards, I was annoyed, but there were no bad words. I just said he was a buffoon.”

Kako said he had experienced similar incidents before. “Once there was a player who stood and peed next to the pitch. I showed him a yellow card, too.”
Re: Shocking!!! Swedish Footballer Given Red Card For FARTING During Match by jaci02: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
Abeg wetin una think?
Na the guy fault? That kind thing fit kill.
I no blame the guy, you got to release when you got to release!
Simple.
Re: Shocking!!! Swedish Footballer Given Red Card For FARTING During Match by veekid(m): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2016
Wahala wao

(1) (Reply)

Portugal Vs Poland, Germany Vs Italy ;the Full UEFA EURO Final 2016 Tournament S / 2018 W/cup Draw: FIFA Removes Nigeria From Seeding / Become Ours And Vice Versa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.