Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,115 members, 7,860,029 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:37 AM

Photos: Man Uses His Car To Knock Down Thief Who Robbed & Zoomed Off On A Bike - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photos: Man Uses His Car To Knock Down Thief Who Robbed & Zoomed Off On A Bike (1055 Views)

Lady Who Robbed US Bank With Cleavage On Display Declared Wanted By Police / Man In Festac Knocks Down Thief Who Robbed & Zoomed Off On A Bike / Governor Dickson's Special Adviser Who Robbed A Bank Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Photos: Man Uses His Car To Knock Down Thief Who Robbed & Zoomed Off On A Bike by oluwasegun400: 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
According to eyewitness Igbinedion Sammy, this happened this morning at 22 road, Festac, Lagos. The robber (pictured) robbed a motorist, immediately got on his bike and zoomed off. The victim gave him a chase with his car and was successfully able to knock him down.

The shocked thief had a deep bloody cut on his head and when he noticed a crowd gathering, he pleaded for people to call police in order to avoid jungle justice. See more photos after the cut.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/24/photos-man-uses-his-car-to-knock-down-thief-who-robbed-zoomed-off-on-a-bike/

Re: Photos: Man Uses His Car To Knock Down Thief Who Robbed & Zoomed Off On A Bike by koolet: 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
I think thats one good move from the new superhero... Bursted Lazy oloriburuku Oversized barawo cheesy ( tailor oya sew me batman costume8) too )

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Uses His Car To Knock Down Thief Who Robbed & Zoomed Off On A Bike by Florblu(f): 5:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
Good riddance to bad rubbish! Moreover the car driver is a learner he suppose crush that his head to pieces
Re: Photos: Man Uses His Car To Knock Down Thief Who Robbed & Zoomed Off On A Bike by belloabd1914(m): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
The police should arrest the bike man for theft and the other man for attempted murder.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Man Uses His Car To Knock Down Thief Who Robbed & Zoomed Off On A Bike by moscobabs(m): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
k
Re: Photos: Man Uses His Car To Knock Down Thief Who Robbed & Zoomed Off On A Bike by Ohammadike: 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
That man is batman

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Uses His Car To Knock Down Thief Who Robbed & Zoomed Off On A Bike by fullblast(m): 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Reminds me of the day I witnessed day-light snatching of phone from a lady @ a busy junction where I had just purchased airtime. The thief hopped onto a waiting bike n zoomed off. And I ran as fast as i could to my car to give 'em a hot pursuit only to find out that she just developed an ignition fault.
AaaRrrrrghh! I was so furious.
Re: Photos: Man Uses His Car To Knock Down Thief Who Robbed & Zoomed Off On A Bike by feranmi400: 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
thief
Re: Photos: Man Uses His Car To Knock Down Thief Who Robbed & Zoomed Off On A Bike by vision2050: 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
good for him.
hope brexit with not affect EPL team to compete in Uefa Champions League
Re: Photos: Man Uses His Car To Knock Down Thief Who Robbed & Zoomed Off On A Bike by chronique(m): 8:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
Exactly the kind of thing I would have done.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Uses His Car To Knock Down Thief Who Robbed & Zoomed Off On A Bike by metrosexual: 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Thumbs up driver!
Re: Photos: Man Uses His Car To Knock Down Thief Who Robbed & Zoomed Off On A Bike by Proffdada: 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2016
This guy doesn't know Festac
We are all tensed up after armed robberies that shook F. Town undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Man Uses His Car To Knock Down Thief Who Robbed & Zoomed Off On A Bike by haibe(m): 8:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
belloabd1914:
The police should arrest the bike man for theft and the other man for attempted murder.
i agree

1 Like

Re: Photos: Man Uses His Car To Knock Down Thief Who Robbed & Zoomed Off On A Bike by prinsam30: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
I'm just here to check if anyone will blame anybody for this
Re: Photos: Man Uses His Car To Knock Down Thief Who Robbed & Zoomed Off On A Bike by Mynd44: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2016

(1)

Vikings Cultists, Militants, Others Surrender Their Arms & Charms In Rivers.PICS / Who Knows This Hausa Man Whose Body Is Found In Rivers State With Injuries?(pics / A 10 Year Girl Kidnapped By Unknown Men Found Inside The Gutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.