Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Super Eagles Lands In The Group Of Death As CAF Holds Draws In Cairo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Lands In The Group Of Death As CAF Holds Draws In Cairo (1321 Views)

Gabonese Referee In Trouble As CAF Labels Penalty Awarded Against Nigeria Harsh / Victor Moses Stylishly Lands In Uyo Ahead Of Zambia Clash. Photos / Super Eagles Lands In Yaounde; Set for the Cameroon-Nigeria Match - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Lands In The Group Of Death As CAF Holds Draws In Cairo by mariodon: 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
The draw for Fifa World Cup Russia 2016, Africa 3rd round had been concluded, CAF headquarters in Cairo, was where it was done. The last 20 national sides, had been grouped, and Nigeria appears to be in the group of Death with, Cameroon, Zambia and Algeria. See the teams in their groups below.

Group A: DR Congo, Libya, Guinea, Tunisia

Group B: Zambia, Cameroon, Nigeria, Algeria

Group C: Gabon, Morocco, Mali, Cote d'Ivoire

Group D: Burkina Faso, South Africa, Cape Verde, Senegal

Group E: Uganda, Congo, Egypt, Ghana

https://mariotalkgists..com.ng/2016/06/super-eagles-lands-in-group-of-death-as.html

1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Lands In The Group Of Death As CAF Holds Draws In Cairo by Taeewo(m): 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
k
Re: Super Eagles Lands In The Group Of Death As CAF Holds Draws In Cairo by hero01(m): 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
that is the end of the road for super chicken
Re: Super Eagles Lands In The Group Of Death As CAF Holds Draws In Cairo by ubox: 4:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
hero01:
that is the end of the road for super chicken
They surprised you right cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Lands In The Group Of Death As CAF Holds Draws In Cairo by hero01(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
ubox:
They surprised you right cheesy
we going there to make up the number
Re: Super Eagles Lands In The Group Of Death As CAF Holds Draws In Cairo by ubox: 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
hero01:
we going there to make up the number
I'll remind you again when they make it through, I wonder what ull say that time smiley

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Lands In The Group Of Death As CAF Holds Draws In Cairo by hero01(m): 6:09am On Oct 12, 2017
ubox:

I'll remind you again when they make it through, I wonder what ull say that time smiley
let wait for the draw

(1) (Reply)

2016/2017 Premier League Forum And Prediction / 99% Win Accuracy (BBM D8BC37CE) / Picture Of Arsenal Highbury Store After It Was Robbed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.