Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos (35523 Views)

Helen Paul: Hijab Is A Head Covering, Not A Religion, Islam Is Religion Of Peace / "Helen Paul And AY Are The Worst Comedians In Nigeria", Nigerians Blast / Helen Paul Reconciles Bisola & Thin Tall Tony As They Hug Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by ebosie11(f): 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Comedian, actress, Helen Paul has flaunted her Theatre and Film Academy in new photos. She opened the multi-million naira film school located at Emmanuel Olorunfemi Street, College Road, Ogba, Lagos State two years ago.  Cinematography, Acting, Video Editing, Dance, Photography, Basic Presentation, Costuming & Sewing, Hair Styling, Sound Engineering & Graphics Design are amongst the number of courses offered in the academy. Continue to see photos from various departments in the school…

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/photos-inside-helen-pauls-multi-million.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by ebosie11(f): 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2016

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by ebosie11(f): 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
ebosie11:
More
More

4 Likes

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by DanceVille: 6:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
Wow!

That's great!.

3 Likes

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by ebosie11(f): 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
More

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by ojun50(m): 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Babe nice work more grace

7 Likes

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by wheredemdey: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Kudos

She obviously invested the millions she got from mama patience Jonathan well.

Kudos once more

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by mogboyelade(f): 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
She has done well for herself.

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by idupaul: 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
Impressive

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by tobtap: 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2016
impressive.... cool

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by Taryur3(m): 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
I think this is the only carrier that seems to be booming for now...if they like they should sell a litre of petrol @#200...people still gonna watch film...enroll yourself now and join the moving train...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by Emmaoga: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
brain teaser....

CRACK YOUR BRAINS: One fateful day a some rubbers went to rob a bank. The leader threatened to kill the cashier if he didn't open the vault. The cashier told him the vault is not opened with keys but with a password. You can't kill me since I am the only one who knows the password and everyday the password is different. He shot the cashier, entered the password,opened the vault and robbed all the money. What is the password?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by Elizalize44: 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Emmaoga:
brain teaser.... CRACK YOUR BRAINS: One fateful day a some rubbers went to rob a bank. The leader threatened to kill the cashier if he didn't open the vault. The cashier told him the vault is not opened with keys but with a password. You can't kill me since I am the only one who knows the password and everyday the password is different. He shot the cashier, entered the password,opened the vault and robbed all the money. What is the password?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by phayvoursky(m): 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
coming
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by segzyogondus(m): 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2016
Emmaoga:
brain teaser....

CRACK YOUR BRAINS:
One fateful day a some rubbers went to rob a
bank. The leader threatened to kill the cashier if he
didn't open the vault. The cashier told him the
vault is not opened with keys but with a password.
You can't kill me since I am the only one who
knows the password and everyday the password is
different. He shot the cashier, entered the
password,opened the vault and robbed all the
money.
What is the password?

DIFFERENT

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by phayvoursky(m): 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2016
Different

7 Likes

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by Mekzyz(m): 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Emmaoga:
brain teaser....

CRACK YOUR BRAINS:
money.
What is the password?

Password is different

9 Likes

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by chiefololade: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
Emmaoga:
brain teaser....

CRACK YOUR BRAINS:
money.
What is the password?

The password is DIFFERENT

6 Likes

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by Trendy247: 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Nice
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by idrisalomagold(m): 9:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Emmaoga:
brain teaser....

CRACK YOUR BRAINS:
money.
What is the password?
different

2 Likes

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by wenzi: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
please can somebody give me link on how to apply for this helen paul film school..

1 Like

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by reverendfather: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
poorly designed, I expected something better.
well, congrats to her
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by ifex370(m): 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
Trolls at work
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by DJejehimself(m): 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
Kudos₹
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by admax(m): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by Akjr(m): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
God bless u but the most important thin we r talkin about now b say. 'wizkid pass 2face'
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
Emmaoga:
brain teaser....

CRACK YOUR BRAINS:
money.
What is the password?

Different
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by Mypeople2(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
Emmaoga:
brain teaser....

CRACK YOUR BRAINS: One fateful day a some rubbers went to rob a bank. The leader threatened to kill the cashier if he didn't open the vault. The cashier told him the vault is not opened with keys but with a password. You can't kill me since I am the only one who knows the password and everyday the password is different. He shot the cashier, entered the password,opened the vault and robbed all the money. What is the password?
CHANGE
Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by shogotermies(m): 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
Emmaoga:
brain teaser....

its " Different'.. any gift

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helen Paul's Theatre & Film Academy In Lagos by BethRhema(m): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2016
Emmaoga:
brain teaser....

Different

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Exposes Shamelss Female Fan Who Slid Into His Instagram DM / Tiwa Savage Shockingly Revealed Her Naked Body After Her Show / Ini Edo Shows Off Her PVC In Beautiful Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.