Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Ben Bruce (5%) Vs Herdsmen (95%) - Silverbird Vs Fulani Cows - Ngr7.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Bruce (5%) Vs Herdsmen (95%) - Silverbird Vs Fulani Cows - Ngr7.com (555 Views)

Biafra Comedy: Ipob Vs Fulani Herdsmen -by Sahara Reporters (video) / Ben Bruce Reacts To AMCON Closing Silverbird / Enugu Vs Fulani:hausa/fulani Have All Fled Uzo Uwani As Youths Explodes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ben Bruce (5%) Vs Herdsmen (95%) - Silverbird Vs Fulani Cows - Ngr7.com by ngr7: 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
First of all, I cry for southerners who were rejoicing that Silverbird group of companies were closed. Your cases are helpless and hopeless. Bad news for you, the sealed gates have been UNSEALED.
NOW!
Buhari uses billions of oil money gotten from Ben Bruce's region, to import grasses for cows and goats owned by Fulanis and has the impetus to order that Ben Murray-Bruce's businesses be shut, and all the 1000+ staff be rendered hopeless and jobless because he owes 11 billion. Buhari takes loan to feed cows, but punishes Ben who takes loans to feed Nigerians by providing work.

There is also a bill that will make Buhari's cows and his brothers cows take over any land of their choice in any location in this country, but Buhari seizes and locks the properties of Ben Bruce just to shut the businessman up, and oppress him.

36 years and counting Silverbird has helped families.............. They won't stop, the tyrant won't succeed.
ONE NIGERIA?? NO WAY!! If AMCON won't shut Dangote's businesses for owing 200 billion, then they have no right to seal up the businesses of the IZON man. It happened to Azibaola Robert ( GEJ'S cousin ) when his Company's account was frozen for baseless allegations. It has happened to Ben Bruce, and like a wide angry fire it won't stop.

THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT SILVERBIRD IS BACK ON. THEY SUCCEEDED ONLY FOR A DAY.
Ben Murray-Bruce well done for standing up for your staff and Nigerians that would have gone jobless and hungry, if only you gave up and allowed the tyrant have his way.

Buhari was planning a coup in his evil coven 36 years back when Ben Bruce was planning to start up silverbird that has gone on to put food on people's tables. One is an Icon and the other a dull con. I REST MY CASE.

TGIF let me go and chill @SilverBird and watch a commonsense movie abeggi.
I am Oyinemi Nicholas Endeley, a son from the IZON KINGDOM and I just want to make commonsense. DAZZIT AND DAZZOL 4 NOW.
‪#‎Still‬ on Jesus is Lord.

NB: NGR7.com is people's suggestion website , say your mind and know your fundamental right.
Freedom of Speech is #1

Lalasticlala

Source http://www.ngr7.com/ben-bruce-5-vs-herdsmen-95-silverbird-vs-fulani-cows-ngr7-com/

Re: Ben Bruce (5%) Vs Herdsmen (95%) - Silverbird Vs Fulani Cows - Ngr7.com by Achuwa1(m): 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
there is no more oyel money.
The ss/se now determines Nigeria faith.

1 Like

Re: Ben Bruce (5%) Vs Herdsmen (95%) - Silverbird Vs Fulani Cows - Ngr7.com by Fanyogoyogo: 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2016
Achuwa1:
there is no more oyel money.
The ss/se now determines Nigeria faith.

The SS, for sure.
The SE are just Ijaw's pawns and ass lickers. If the SE attacks their own land, who go blink? What's in the SE abeg?

(1) (Reply)

ECOWAS Court Adjourns Dasuki’s Unlawful Detention Ruling Indefinitely / Ex-parte Order Granted Sheriff On Edo & Ondo Guber Election Is Of No Effect:PDP / 20 Teams, 80 Trained Prosecutors(lawyers) To Take Over Bukola Saraki ,ike Ekwe.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.