Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month (3024 Views)

.. / vw Bus Transport! N100k/month or 5%ROI/month / Please Any Idea On How To Transport Yams And Onions From The North To The South? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by chukwuwike2ny(m): 7:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hello,

Do you have a Volkwagen Vanagon bus? Are you looking for an Honest person to manage your bus? Or are you intrested in getting into passsenger Transport Business?

Owning a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon can be a money spinner if managed by Experienced. And Honest Person.

I have 1 that is mine and 2 others that I manage for people, and business is doing very good.

I thought I can earn more if I increase the number of buses I'm managing. So this is an opportunity for anyone who own or want to own a 14 sitter Volkwagen Vanagon.

Ajah-lekki is where my buses are plying and that's where all others will be plying too.

And like already stated, maintenance is on us and we pay N100K per Month

Or make guaranteed 5% ROI every month + 10% Principal/Capital Amortization/Repayment
Per month when you Part-finance the purchase of a bus.

This is the best offer you can get anywhere!!!

My contacts:
Click2ny@gmail.com
BBPin:2895029

1 Share

Re: vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by FEGNO: 10:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
Hi, can you send a comprehensive and detailed business plan to: spiaggialtd@yahoo.com.
we are looking for areas to invest in.
Re: vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by Mfunkynation(m): 7:12am On Jun 25, 2016
defmubun@gmail.com
Re: vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by chukwuwike2ny(m): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2016
Ok, Check your emails!
Re: vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by chukwuwike2ny(m): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2016
FEGNO:
Hi, can you send a comprehensive and detailed business plan to: spiaggialtd@yahoo.com.
we are looking for areas to invest in.

Check your email, thanks!
Re: vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by chukwuwike2ny(m): 10:31am On Jun 25, 2016
Mfunkynation:
defmubun@gmail.com

Check your email,thanks!
Re: vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by NuttyChoky(m): 1:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
Re: vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by Loke1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
teeflyin@gmail.com
Re: vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by FunmyKemmy(f): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
ayokemi2003@yahoo.com
Re: vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by ATOLEX(m): 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
Pls interested,atolex18@gmail.com
Re: vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by chukwuwike2ny(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
ATOLEX:
Pls interested,atolex18@gmail.com

Sent!
Re: vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by Dapenz(m): 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
interested investmentolowo@gmail.com
Re: vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by danny34(m): 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2016
Hey send d detailed plan to danielonyedika@gmail.com
Interested
Re: vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by engrrichie92(m): 8:58pm On Jun 29, 2016
mrbizguy6736@gmail.com
Re: vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by ferome: 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2016
pls do send me a detail plan and a few record history as i suppose it has been for a while @eatry2006@yahoo.com
Re: vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by jpphilips(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by watsonbuy: 10:00pm On Jun 30, 2016
pls send mi a detaild plan. thanks
Re: vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by UnaDonStart(m): 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2016
Botafogojnr@gmail.com awaiting your mail
Re: vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by awumen: 7:31am On Jul 13, 2016
send me a mail at
Re: vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by Houstency(m): 4:31pm On Jul 23, 2016
Re: vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by just6: 7:15am On Jul 24, 2016
Re: vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by odupope: 11:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
Houstency:
Kindly send me a detailed plan and transaction history to Otni4real2001@gmail.com, also those ahead of me should kindly give feedbacks.
PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU. I READ MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND HAD 2;1. I ALSO HAVE 5+ YEARS EXPERIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Re: vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by odupope: 11:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
[quote author=chukwuwike2ny post=46895214]To whom it may interest (some good money!)

An offer for Partnership/Investment in the Bulk Trading of Petroleum Products (Depot/Bulk Trading) that promises upto 10% per Phase (1Phase = 3Weeks)...

Wait!!! before you start thinking that this is too good to be true, think first, the domestic pump price of Diesel is now "195" and still climbing!
Depot Price:180-190, and Bulk Buyers/Offtakers gets for 3-7 less Depot Price... these has automatically left a huge profit margin for us that are bringing the products to the Tank farm

Depot/Bulk Purchase & Sales of Petroleum Products (AGO,DPK) now more than ever has become a high volume money spinner do to the new Oil Marketers Price determine regime.

Current Project
Product: AGO
Quantity: 5000MT (1MT = 1164L)
Delivery: Tank Farm (spot)
Funding: Equity(30%) + Bank(70%)
Mandate: 30% Equity ~ #235m

We already have:

-Lease MOU with Storage/Tank Farm.
-MOU with Offtakers(required for Bank support)
-MOU with Product supplier with best price.
-Investor with #200m credit line.

This is about the safest/secure aspect of trading in the Nigerian Oil & Gas Industry. All payment/Transactions are done bank to bank, with bank payment Instruments and with varification of goods/cargo first.

We have choosen to implement/execute this project in phases to allow proper/reasonable quantification of the required resources.

Each phase is expected to run for three weeks (from the time the Product Seller/Suplier send Notice of Readines NOR to when the Offtaker buy the product).

ROI/Phase promises upto 10%!

Note: you can also come in with even a bank credit facility/IBPU/BG/BCL etc.

Bank Verbiage Investment (BG,BLC,IBPU...) Is a Non Cash Investment! Its new and very secure. Understand it and you would not want invest otherwise again.

How it works:

Let's say you're looking at investing #20m in a project/Business that promises 10%RoI per month, the regular type of investment requires that you lodge the #20m with the company floating the offer even from the very start of the Project/Business.

The risk in the above type of Investment is that, on investing, your money has left your hand/account and to get it back with interest mean that the Project/Business has to have a good outcome and if its not, the story will not be a pleasant one.

Q1. What if you get an offer to stake/Invest at the end of a Project/Business - only when you can be sure of the outcome of the Project/Business, Wouldn't that be the best way of investing?

Now, that's exactly what a Bank Verbiage Investment is, its a Non Cash Investment offer that permits the Investor to remain with the proposed investment sum until he's sure of the outcome of the Project/Business.

This is the type of funding/Investment we're employing to finance the proposed Project/Business that promises up to 10% per Phase (1Phase:3weeks)

Again, the concept of this project is such that, the off-takers (end buyers) will pay for the product before time so that, Investors money will never have to leave their accounts, it's just to stand as a proof of fund required by the suppliers. And then they get paid 10%ROI afterwards for doing just that.

Bellow is a sample Verbiage that an interested Investor needs to get his/her bank to endorse after signing the contract.

SAMPLE VERBIAGE OF BANK GUARANTEE (BG)
(ON BANK LETTER HEAD OF INVESTOR’S BANK)

The Branch Manager,
Company's Bank Name,
Company's Branch,
City, country.

DATE:

Attn: BRANCH MANAGER

Sir,

IRREVOCABLE BANK PAYMENT UNDERTAKING/BANK PAYMENT GUARANTEE (BPG)
IN FAVOUR OF...(Company's Name) with
(Company's Account Number)

We understand that our Client Messrs (Investor's name) who has entered into Investment/contract agreement with your customer Messrs (Company's Name) to part-finance the purchase of 5000MT of AGO at N140.00/L (One Hundred and forty Naira Per Litre) as per the contract signed, sealed and delivered by both parties dated...(Date)
We further understand that your customer, Messrs...(Company's Name), requires Irrevocable Bank Payment Undertaking / Payment Guarantee (BG) from our client, Messrs...(Investor's Name) to confirm his ability to make payment upon delivery of 5000MT AGO within 24hrs of delivery of the said product to the designated location of...(Company's Name) at The IBETO Tank Farm in Ibafon, Lagos as per the contract signed, sealed and delivered by both parties dated...(Date)

On behalf of our customer Messrs...(Investor's Name), we do hereby irrevocably affirm that:
(1).The Sum of N Bleep,000,000 (Investment sum) will be available in...(Investor's Name) account with (Investor's Bank) at (Investor's Bank Branch) as at the time and day of confirmation of delivery.

PLEASE I WILL LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU. I READ MECHANICAL ENGINEERING AND HAD 2;1. I ALSO HAVE 5+ YEARS EXPERIENCE IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Re: vw bus transport that pay N100k/month or 5%ROI/month by ismail0007(m): 7:42am On Jul 31, 2016
Genius0072k5@gmail.com. I'm interested

(1) (Reply)

Shamballa,jesus Piece,obey Nd Ymcmb Snapbacks,g-shock,coin Purse,new Era Belts / Business Plans And Proposals / 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.