Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,323 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download (3033 Views)

Start Good Home Based Export Business With Little Or No Capital / I Have A Great Biz Idea And Plan, But No Capital To Execute / A PROFITABLE BUSINESS YOU CAN START WITH 15,000 NAIRA[ CONFIRMED ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
I want to share with you 100 businesses you can start today with little or no capital. As a business person myself, I know how difficult it is to raise capital. For this reason I have compiled this list to help startups with 100 business ideas that require little or no capital.

I have briefly explained and compiled these businesses in PDF format. My hope is that you will find one that ignite your interest, so you can start today, grow and turn into a mega business and even employ others.

All I need from you is that you come back here and reply a comment after successful download e.g. Thanks, I have downloaded it e.t.c So I know someone has benefited and that my efforts isn't wasted. Your comments will also help to keep this thread up so others can benefit too. All that said; follow the steps below to download your copy now for free:

Step1: click on: http://www.eventvendoor.com scroll down to the bottom of the website; find and click on this link: 100 Business Ideas –Free PDF

Step2: Follow to the download area where you download the PDF for free! File size: 0.3MB

Step3: Come back here and reply a simple comment on this thread to keep it interactive!

NB: this PDF is completely free! You can as well share with family, friend and others who need it. Should this thread become encouraging; I may as well include the second PDF: “Where to Get Business and Personal Loans with or without Collateral in Nigeria” on this thread.

Courtesy: http://www.eventvendoor.com

#HelpOneAnother
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 4:53am On Jul 27, 2016
Please, Leave a remark after download, thanks!
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
free
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 9:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
Download free
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by efizy123: 6:27am On Jul 28, 2016
RECHARGE CARD PRINTING all the way... for insight 08133893369 (whatsapp/call)
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 6:38am On Jul 28, 2016
Free download cheesy
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 9:56am On Jul 28, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
Free wink
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Download Free
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 11:24am On Jul 29, 2016
Vendoor:
Download Free
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 4:13am On Jul 30, 2016
cheesy
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 2:00pm On Jul 31, 2016
free download :Dfree download
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 10:53pm On Jul 31, 2016
Welcome
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 2:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 7:04am On Aug 02, 2016
download free
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 5:37am On Aug 03, 2016
Still Free cheesy
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 8:54am On Aug 04, 2016
“My best advice to entrepreneurs is this; forget about making mistakes, just do it.” – Ajaero Tony Martins
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 1:08pm On Aug 04, 2016
welcome
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 5:59am On Aug 06, 2016
“Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 10:18am On Aug 06, 2016
Vendoor:
“Achievement seems to be connected with action. Successful men and women keep moving. They make mistakes but they don’t quit.” – Conrad Hilton
Quote of the day
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 6:51am On Aug 08, 2016
welcome
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 8:54am On Aug 09, 2016
“A man who wakes up and finds himself a success hasn’t been asleep.” – Dave Thomas
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Whizkiday(f): 8:52pm On Aug 09, 2016
What is a Scam?
I laugh when people say
joining network marketing is
a scam.
Let me tell you what a scam
is.
>Working for Government or
private company and being
paid the same salary as at
when Dollar was N165 till now
is a scam.
>Working for years without
promotion is a scam.
>Working for so long and
just getting a sack letter or
retiring broke and in debt is
a scam.
>Serving your country for a
year and crying to get a job
is a scam.
>Not being paid salary for
5months or more is a SCAM.
>Not being able to transfer
your job to your children is a
SCAM
>Spending 6 years in Primary
school 6 years in Secondary
School 4, 5, 6years in Higher
Institution, 1 year Internship
(for some) 1year of NYSC
and at the end you still roam
about looking for non-
existing job is the REAL
Scam.
Meanwhile someone
somewhere is making
millions, driving brand new
cars, getting all
expense paid vacation etc all
in just few months of joining
a viable network outfit
without submitting any
CV, NYSC discharge
Certificate etc....and you still
say its a scam?
If you see real scam, can
you wait? Lol
Need 10 smart persons on
my team. Mail me if
interested.
omaga4evasure@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 12:24pm On Aug 10, 2016
welcome
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 12:47pm On Aug 11, 2016
Free grin grin
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 10:18am On Aug 13, 2016
Still Free
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 6:56pm On Aug 15, 2016
100 free business ideas
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 6:48am On Aug 16, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 9:24am On Aug 18, 2016
download now
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 1:34pm On Aug 25, 2016
start up today
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 9:17am On Aug 26, 2016
Free
Re: 100 Businesses You Can Start With Little Or No Capital- Free PDF Download by Vendoor(f): 4:21am On Aug 27, 2016
Welcome

(1) (2) (Reply)

Small Scale Business Opportunity / We Write Letters...all Kinds Of Letters / Ogo-oluwa & Sons Nig. Ltd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.