Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos (48293 Views)

Laura Ikeji Looks Flawless In New Photo / Olajumoke Orisaguna Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos / Laura Ikeji Looks 13 - Sonia Ogbonna's Comment Sets Instagram On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by fatiuabdulmalik: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2016
andertoph:

Blogger Linda Ikeji looks totally beautiful in new photos, the blogger seems to be happy and exicted!

See more photos after the cut...

https://uzopedia./2016/06/24/linda-ikeji-looks-totally-beautiful-in-new-photos/
u better go and marry, menopause is knocking fa
Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Duru009(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2016
I luv this woman so much with her smelin otu..
Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by fitinwell: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2016
[size=28pt]Guys linda ikeji libido calling for attention.. grin her thing don dey scratch am.. Lol[/size]

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by ufondunenye(f): 11:44am On Jun 25, 2016
Duru009:
I luv this woman so much with her smelin otu..
andertoph:

Blogger Linda Ikeji looks totally beautiful in new photos, the blogger seems to be happy and exicted!

See more photos after the cut...

https://uzopedia./2016/06/24/linda-ikeji-looks-totally-beautiful-in-new-photos/

She is gradually becoming fat

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:45am On Jun 25, 2016
Coldfeets:

Taaa, nwoke m, mechie onu, ka m kwuo okwu. Biko chere ka m gwa umu nwaanyi a okwu. Imaka ife i n'ekwu? Gini bu ezi agwa?

Kedu uru o ga-abara gi ma i machaa mma niine nwechaa ezi agwa niine mana i nwero di?

And by the way what do you mean by most people?

Abeg, Help me ask people like chibuhealth and lovelygurl how relaxed they are being single

Hahahahahahaa
There's no need of elaborating more on this issue with you... Sorry i quotedquoted you first, but I can't continue talking about these issue with you
Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Coldfeets: 12:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
Stanleywaxy:
There's no need of elaborating more on this issue with you... Sorry i quotedquoted you first, but I can't continue talking about these issue with you

I perfectly understand, bro. There's nothing to apologize about.

If you noticed, I kept on repeating ha ha ha just to show I was just having fun.

But one thing I really hate in people is people getting unnecessarily defensive like the way chibuhealth went about it.

Next thing you know, she's throwing insults probably because she thinks my statement was a personal attack on her or something.

Believe it or not, I am single myself and you know what?

I like it that way.

So, I totally get you when you said most people are relaxed that way.

To tell you truth, I don't even understand this go-and-marry marriage pressure ish of a thing. Some folks want to get married; some don't. Let them be. Live and let live.

But all the same, I might consider getting married to someone like lovelygurl if she's really lovely... and not a lesbian! wink
Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by michelz: 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
The first picture, that dress is hot and would have come out well with her hair pulled back and a darker colour of shoe and bag.

Where her leg for the second pic?
You're talented.
Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
She looks happy! smiley
Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by lebete3000: 12:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
Flexherbal:
All the single guys apply within. Lol!

I appreciate her honesty in seriously searching.....
Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
What's with this big trousers and ladies
Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Omoluabi16(m): 12:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
evegran:
She looks happy! smiley
what a sweet girl
Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
Coldfeets:

Taaa, nwoke m, mechie onu, ka m kwuo okwu. Biko chere ka m gwa umu nwaanyi a okwu. Imaka ife i n'ekwu? Gini bu ezi agwa?

Kedu uru o ga-abara gi ma i machaa mma niine nwechaa ezi agwa niine mana i nwero di?

And by the way what do you mean by most people?

Abeg, Help me ask people like chibuhealth and lovelygurl how relaxed they are being single

Hahahahahahaa

I don't speak your language.Can't u communicate in English or are u trying to prove that people with ur mentality are illiterates and besides
I am not a lesbian.
I am in a relationship.
I am happy in my relationship
BUT I was brought up this way:
Because I am into something or because I love something does not mean others should .
Every INDIVIDUAL is different.

I respect other peoples' decision.
If they say marriage is not for them fiiiiine, what's my own. It's their life

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Speeechless3(f): 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
wow
Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by myBoss(m): 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:
Useless woman
Keep hating, what you give is what you get.
Be senseless like her even if na for one year, trust me u will choose to remain senseless.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Adeyinka1758(m): 12:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
evegran:
She looks happy! smiley
Sure na... Pls read thru my siggy ma, ur help is needed. Thanks...
Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Cybertext(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
harizonal123:
Y is this lady hand always on top her PP. Is she trying to send some kind of message...? kiss

May she's trying to protect the kittykat from oozing out

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:
Useless woman
You that is useful,what have you achieved hating on others? Mumu! Sense you no get! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by IYANGBALI: 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
Trina0936:

But she fit buy you and your generation.If na Yoruba na u no go talk! Pained yellowbar bigot! tongue
it still does not stop her toto from smelling grin grin grin

What does it profit linda to buy me and my generation but still dey waka for life with a smelling toto? tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by IYANGBALI: 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
Trina0936:

You that is useful,what have you achieved hating on others? Mumu! Sense you no get! undecided
stop wasting your time defending linda,she doesn't know that you exist tongue tongue

Igbo solidarity I guess grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
IYANGBALI:
stop wasting your time defending linda,she doesn't know that you exist tongue tongue

Igbo solidarity I guess grin
At least she dey help ppl with her LIB giveaway cash gifts of which I benefited from!
And I am guessing the Yoruba celebrities you defend know you exist? Olodo! tongue E pain am!

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
IYANGBALI:
it still does not stop her toto from smelling grin grin grin

What does it profit linda to buy me and my generation but still dey waka for life with a smelling toto? tongue tongue tongue
That's why you are so broke! Even your mentality is poor! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Lagosian29(m): 1:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oya talk to me o LINDA ..... Baby

kiss kiss kiss

To be sincere, I wud do anything for u ........ YINMU

wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by IYANGBALI: 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
Trina0936:

And I am guessing the Yoruba celebrities you defend know you exist? Olodo! tongue E pain am!
I guess your toto too dey smell. Eyaaaaaaaa no wonder.

Trina0936 secretary smelling toto of arochukwu

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by IYANGBALI: 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
Trina0936:

That's why you are so broke! Even your mentality is poor! undecided
I guess your smelling toto made you rich. I suspect rituals.

E pain am die tongue angry

Iyangbali 9-0 Trina0936 tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
IYANGBALI:
I guess your toto too dey smell. Eyaaaaaaaa no wonder.

Trina0936 secretary smelling toto of arochukwu
Of course you would know. Exactly like your mother's own. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by IYANGBALI: 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Trina0936:

Of course you would know. Exactly like your mother's own. tongue
is your mum also a member? eyaaaaaaaa she must have caused the problem for you and your family members grin grin

Bring it on. I get your time and I don bookmark you tongue

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by bleskid: 1:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
Na for eyes she look beauty,,, beauty my foot.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by bleskid: 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
Na for eyes she look beauty,,, beauty my foot. cry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Sobeautiful: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
bluaero:
Aunty smellos sad
Stop hating and grow up. Make your own mark and stop getting angry with those that have made theirs. It doesn't pay.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by kikies(m): 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Bt who dey shine Linda Kongo.....d aunty no bad......me go like apply within oo cool
Re: Linda Ikeji Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by legendte(m): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
irunoobo:
Useless woman
Hate kills faster than nuclear bomb

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Celebrities' Outfits To The 2016 Ghana Movie Awards / Pleasant Uzoma Defends Mr Ibu On One-night Stand Sex Claim By Lady / Davido Looks On With Pride As His Aide,IsraelDMW Sprays Cash On Stripper (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.