Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Urgently In Need Of New Accords - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Urgently In Need Of New Accords (636 Views)

Urgently In Need Of Cash... My Honda Civic 2003 For Sale In Give Away Price / 380K For My 3 Seater New Space Bus Urgently To Pay For Clearing Of New Car / Urgently In Need Of Nissan Pathfinder 2002 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgently In Need Of New Accords by duke2000: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2009
A company has approved for purchase some set of new honda cars from accredited dealers. Honda Place does not have the Elite version, 2.0 or 2.4 liter engine (usually with leather seat). I have since been shopping from other dealers without success.

Car Link Ltd appears to have something close. i was shown a 2.4 American spec. I wasnt very comfortable with their offer. The engine compartment looked rather rough, the interior does not have the usual "tear rubber" feel. The seats are bare, though they explained that the warehouse was rather rough and dusty and they were also hesitant in releasing the VIN number before payment. I havent dealt with them before and have little experience brand new cars. Has anyone in the house had any dealing with them before? They promised 3-year warranty. How trustworthy is that when the cars are from America? What's your experience with their maintenance?

Please let's comment on the offer above and any alternative where available. Preferably with valid warranty and VIN report.
Re: Urgently In Need Of New Accords by MrNiceGuy5: 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2009
cotonue will be a good idea for you as you will get to see different cars there , call me on 08068964837 Or 07059542521
Mr Nice Guy
Re: Urgently In Need Of New Accords by viperman: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2009
Hi Duke,

Kindly call me on 08068097693 so we can discuss how we can get you these specs you seek asap.
We(Myself and partners) are accredited dealers with a couple of banks and can also stand-in as Dealers for your financing.

Ring me up.
Re: Urgently In Need Of New Accords by sonety2k(m): 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2009
duke2000:

A company has approved for purchase some set of new honda cars from accredited dealers. Honda Place does not have the Elite version, 2.0 or 2.4 liter engine (usually with leather seat). I have since been shopping from other dealers without success.

Car Link Ltd appears to have something close. i was shown a 2.4 American spec. I wasnt very comfortable with their offer. The engine compartment looked rather rough, the interior does not have the usual "tear rubber" feel. The seats are bare, though they explained that the warehouse was rather rough and dusty and they were also hesitant in releasing the VIN number before payment. I havent dealt with them before and have little experience brand new cars. Has anyone in the house had any dealing with them before? They promised 3-year warranty. How trustworthy is that when the cars are from America? What's your experience with their maintenance?

Please let's comment on the offer above and any alternative where available. Preferably with valid warranty and VIN report.

Feel  free  to  deal  with   any one   of our  accredited dealers on  Nairaland like   Viperman , Jenju , Inspired_m , Adexcarz, BABEISME etc they  are  all   trustworthy  dealers on  Nairaland  ,  am  sure  they  will  get   your  Car  as  soon  as  you  need  it
Re: Urgently In Need Of New Accords by Middleman: 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2009
are we talking about the 2009 honda accords?
Re: Urgently In Need Of New Accords by dantitiki(m): 12:01am On Sep 06, 2009
What year and options are you referring to?
Re: Urgently In Need Of New Accords by Carshopper(m): 12:42pm On Sep 06, 2009
Wat year pls? Send me mail @ carshoppas@gmail.com wit all details
Re: Urgently In Need Of New Accords by larryshow4(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2009
I could help you out with getting it from Cotonou At reasonable prices and also at the same time with your favourite options and Clean titles.

Ring me :- 08068890653
Re: Urgently In Need Of New Accords by MrNiceGuy5: 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2009
lets go to cotonue, ring me on 08068964837 and i will help you find the one that you will love and that is a Full Option To The Foot

(1) (Reply)

Need A Car From Cotonou,am Registered Dealer With C.a.c And Custom Agent.cheap / 2003 Camry At The Cheapest Price Ever: N1.75M / I Need A Low Budget Japanese Car Not Older Than 15years (tokunbo)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.