Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

BREAKING: Indigenous People Of Oduduwa Set To Emerge After Militant Attacks - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Indigenous People Of Oduduwa Set To Emerge After Militant Attacks (2152 Views)

N36.8bn Worth Of Gas Lost To Militant Attacks / Militant Attacks: FG Suspects Foreign Conspiracy / Blackout: 19 Plants Shut As Militant Attacks Shrink Gas Supply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Indigenous People Of Oduduwa Set To Emerge After Militant Attacks by glacswhite: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2016
New Group of Agitators is said to Emerge in Yorubaland Known as Indigenous People Of Oduduwa (IPOO) demanding a Sovereign State...(Oduanistan) because of the current attacks going on in Ogun,Kwara and Lagos

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Indigenous People Of Oduduwa Set To Emerge After Militant Attacks by braine(m): 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
In your dreams.
Re: BREAKING: Indigenous People Of Oduduwa Set To Emerge After Militant Attacks by Dottore: 9:18pm On Jun 24, 2016
glacswhite:
New Group of Agitators is said to Emerge in Yorubaland Known as Indigenous People Of Oduduwa (IPOO) demanding a Sovereign State...(Oduanistan) because of the current attacks going on in Ogun,Kwara and Lagos
#yawns# shocked shocked
Re: BREAKING: Indigenous People Of Oduduwa Set To Emerge After Militant Attacks by princemillla(m): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
Ipoo ko poo ni (kungfu panda)

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Indigenous People Of Oduduwa Set To Emerge After Militant Attacks by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
we don't need this right now.
Do regions now have to protect themselves when there's a President?
Re: BREAKING: Indigenous People Of Oduduwa Set To Emerge After Militant Attacks by jovialSoul001(m): 9:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
PLEASE GUYS LET'S TAKE THINGS SERIOUS IN THIS NAIRALAND . THIS SHOULD BE THE LAST TIME SUCH THINGS HAPPEN . I KNOW WE ARE HERE FOR A COMMON GOAL BUT MUST HAVE BOUNDARIES AND RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER'S PRIVATE AND PERSONAL LIVES . WHO GAVE PRESIDENT BUHARI MY NUMBER ?...

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Indigenous People Of Oduduwa Set To Emerge After Militant Attacks by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2016
we don't do stupid names,retarded nomenclature belongs to yeebos and Niger Delta militants.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Indigenous People Of Oduduwa Set To Emerge After Militant Attacks by Allen97(m): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
we don't need this right now.

Do regions now have to protect themselves when there's a President?
bet its a rumor yoruba's dnt jump into conclusion lik dah

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Indigenous People Of Oduduwa Set To Emerge After Militant Attacks by JimiOgunlola: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
OP funny no be small. See as laugh wan tear my belle. cheesy cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Indigenous People Of Oduduwa Set To Emerge After Militant Attacks by clefstone(m): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
Shiit is getting hot
Re: BREAKING: Indigenous People Of Oduduwa Set To Emerge After Militant Attacks by Pavarottii(m): 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
hagmond1:
we don't do stupid names,retarded nomenclature belongs to yeebos and Niger Delta militants.
This is highly unnecessary, u would av just ignored this trend.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Indigenous People Of Oduduwa Set To Emerge After Militant Attacks by glacswhite: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2016
For those seeking for Referendum....UK exist and David Cameron's Resignation is a Good news unto you...and maybe a Badnews unto Our Country
Re: BREAKING: Indigenous People Of Oduduwa Set To Emerge After Militant Attacks by ajepako(f): 9:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
princemillla:
Ipoo ko poo ni (kungfu panda)

kung fu panda..that cracked me up... grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Indigenous People Of Oduduwa Set To Emerge After Militant Attacks by dnawah(m): 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
glacswhite:
i poo,leave tread come back with a roll of toilet tissue.
Re: BREAKING: Indigenous People Of Oduduwa Set To Emerge After Militant Attacks by glacswhite: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2016
1st Time for Nigerians to be Tired of a Governance in less than One Year...Protest Regime

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Indigenous People Of Oduduwa Set To Emerge After Militant Attacks by pacino26(m): 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2016
jovialSoul001:
PLEASE GUYS LET'S TAKE THINGS SERIOUS IN THIS NAIRALAND . THIS SHOULD BE THE LAST TIME SUCH THINGS HAPPEN . I KNOW WE ARE HERE FOR A COMMON GOAL BUT MUST HAVE BOUNDARIES AND RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER'S PRIVATE AND PERSONAL LIVES . WHO GAVE PRESIDENT BUHARI MY NUMBER ?...

Thunder fire devil, rotfl grin grin grin grin guy you killed me as I burst into uncontrollable laughter. Thanks
Re: BREAKING: Indigenous People Of Oduduwa Set To Emerge After Militant Attacks by RZArecta(m): 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
hagmond1:
Re: BREAKING: Indigenous People Of Oduduwa Set To Emerge After Militant Attacks by 99xtr69r: 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
IPOO started earlier in the year when some Yorubas denounced 'One Nigeria' and called for Odua Republic following the great slaughter by their Hausa-Fulani masters in the Lagos, Orile Mile 12 saga of massive destruction and carnage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrypjjD-ixA
Re: BREAKING: Indigenous People Of Oduduwa Set To Emerge After Militant Attacks by glacswhite: 7:45am On Jun 25, 2016
99xtr69r:
IPOO started earlier in the year when some Yorubas denounced 'One Nigeria' and called for Odua Republic following the great slaughter by their Hausa-Fulani masters in the Lagos, Orile Mile 12 saga of massive destruction and carnage:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrypjjD-ixA

Wow...Matters Arising with Evidence
Re: BREAKING: Indigenous People Of Oduduwa Set To Emerge After Militant Attacks by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 25, 2016
glacswhite:

grin grin grin grin grin apply this to IPOO ===>>>>>>>

Quakertellicus1:
Well if Biafra....or anyone wants a referendum to get out of Nigeria

1.They have to change the Constitution to reflect that. UK laws allowed for a Scottish referendum in 2014. Nigerian laws at the moment do not allow for a referendum to split the country (and don't place your hopes on the 2014 Constitutional conference report...because it does not include secession on the agenda....)

2.That means IPOB would have to lobby senators and house of reps members to get that constitutional change. It is not just SE senators they have to lobby.....even SW and Northern senators too have to be lobbied to support a constitutional amendment.

3.And not only the Natl Assembly.....every state Assembly too must be lobbied as well.

Secession is not an easy journey.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Indigenous People Of Oduduwa Set To Emerge After Militant Attacks by glacswhite: 9:52am On Jun 25, 2016
Pls...their is no light in this country,No Kerosene..hmmm Guys am switching to Charcoal Method....I support Ipoo...Even Indigenous people of Arewa ...Ipoa

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Dissociates From Igbo Summit, Insult Elders. / Photos Of Protesters As Seen At The National Stadium / Here Is My ABU Degree Certificat - Dino Melaye(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.