Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters (37471 Views)

Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment - Sahara Reporters / "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation / Burutai wife own dubai property...revealed by sahara reporters. Picz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by GBAGAAUN(m): 8:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Thief them angry
Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by mrnuur(m): 8:38am On Jun 25, 2016
'All animals are equal but some animals are more equal than others '
Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by kingmekus(m): 8:39am On Jun 25, 2016
Progressive01:
Isn't it shameful that you lot suddenly believe SR??

When they investigated and found the Aisha Buhari in the US isn't the same as the president's wife, you called them names and accused them of being useless and that no one takes them serious anymore.

When they released Fayose's phone numbers, same story.

When they revealed Jonathan's criminal deeds, same shiit.

Alison Madueke's sordid past, the same.

But once they run a story against Buhari's government, they suddenly turn best buddies!!

I feel so disgusted and ashamed of you people.
baba stop derailing we are talking about Buruntashi Abi Burutai and not fayose,lets see how your dullard president handles this.
Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by korday: 8:40am On Jun 25, 2016
iPod and the wailing wailers will say the government is fighting a one-sided corruption battle. Sahara reporters are credible like CNN today. hmm and they have the gusts to call people zombie. my take is if any of you that are hailing SR now try to say the otherwise on any other issue concerning the opposition? thunder will fire u and ur fingers will get burnt. I am writing ur username already. unable don buy market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:41am On Jun 25, 2016
Burutai is a saint because he was appointed by PMB. He is from the North and he never supported PDP. Therefore he cannot be said to be corrupted. In Nigeria the definition of corruption is: A PDP member or supporter that has not decamped to APC

1 Like

Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by Izonpikin: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2016
The ratio of Sahara investigations on apc to pdp miscreants is 1:9 ...... cool cool
Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by hedonistic: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2016
Progressive01:
Don't you people have any shame at all. Is SR no longer an "APC propaganda media"?? When it suits you lot, that is your singsong, otherwise, they are the best thing that's ever happened since the discovery of steam engine.

Great job SR- we appreciate all your works.

Hope Buratai gets the reprimand he deserves.

So a mere 'reprimand' is all that he deserves because he is in Buhari's good books? He doesn't deserve to be arrested, disgraced, and paraded in court like Dasuki, Badeh, and the rest?
Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by zheroes(m): 8:43am On Jun 25, 2016
FagsamPHP:
Buhari wont see this one... Gworo chewing "certificateless" Dullard Presidiot!!!
truth is as COAS, properrtyofabout N120M? Looking at where we are coming from I will say he has a good heart. Where man dey work that's where he eats. Do you know the job he is doing against bokoharam? Only metuh for doing nothing for nigeria as a country took N400M.

We know they are all corrupt, but the last adminisstration was fantastically corrupt. You think there isn't curruption in america and UK? Bottom line is don't let it affect the people. I don't expect PMB to bother about this . If I was him I won't be bothered. Its small compared to the job he is doing. If you don't like it go and hang. There will alway be corruption but the magnitude is where ther will be problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by 1miccza: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2016
eph12:
Chai cry cry cry cry
This is corruption fighting back angry shocked shocked

That's what they say when they are caught in their own sins
Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by alt3r3g0: 8:46am On Jun 25, 2016
Good job by sahara reporters. News back up by facts. Let's see if he wont go down.
Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by sarutobie(m): 8:46am On Jun 25, 2016
lastpage:

You people should please STOP #Wailing!

Look at the date of those transactions (2013)... and ask yourself who was the President then...Was it Buhari?

Why did your drunken and very corrupt HERO (Jonathan) not probe him or arrest him?

Now, because a Northerner is President, you suddenly got your sights back, huh?

yeye IPAD touts

Lastpage!
screaming "lastpage" at the end of your infantile rants doesn't add one bit of sense or credibility to the horseshit you dropped here...a lot of cases being investigated by the efcc are dated beyond 2013, so shut it! stop wailing more than the wailers...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by lebete3000: 8:47am On Jun 25, 2016
ikaboy:
No body should distract the COAS. His case will be treated after his tenure

But Fayose's case should be treated now ba?
Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by Imastexherbal(m): 8:49am On Jun 25, 2016
Likei:
Oya efcc hanlele go and catch buratai wives, put them in the same cell with dasuki and fani kayode cos body no be fire wood.
Lol. Guy you get mouth oh. You wan cos prison break season 20. General dey nack press up since dey wait this moment
Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by erinalex: 8:50am On Jun 25, 2016
pure2012soul:

Who unleashed this Zombie? undecided
why is it that d best thing you can offer is Abuse? When u know that u've been knock-out based on analysis and u can NOT offer any explanation to counter d fact; u will technically resort to calling names,using abusive words. Those are signs of accepting defeat indirectly.
Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by Progressive01(m): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2016
hedonistic:

So a mere 'reprimand' is all that he deserves because he is in Buhari's good books? He doesn't deserve to be arrested, disgraced, and paraded in court like Dasuki, Badeh, and the rest?
I've said mine. Say yours and move the Bleep along.

Aren't you people ashamed of yourselves?? How come you suddenly believe SR??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by erico2k2(m): 8:50am On Jun 25, 2016
Progressive01:

When they investigated and found the Aisha Buhari in the US isn't the same as the president's wife, you called them names and accused them of being useless and that no one takes them serious anymore.

But once they run a story against Buhari's government, they suddenly turn best buddies!!

We dnt
Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by adenine02: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2016
Osu175:
see ehn I've always believed in this country but the best thing to do is go aboard and believe from there.
more picture

wait do u mun dis are among is property?
Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by 989900: 8:56am On Jun 25, 2016
Contacted by our correspondent, an aide of General Buratai admitted that the general owned a house in Dubai, but denied the allegation that the COAS and his wives had purchased a home in Dubai by making a single payment. “Please know that the allegation on the Chief of Army Staff and members of his family owning a property in Dubai is an old one. It is a fact that the family bought such property through personal savings and [it] was paid for instalmentally since 2013. It may interest you to know that this petition is not new because there was [a] similar allegation in March this year, [but] it could not see the light of the day because there was no substance in it,” said the source.

General Buratai’s spokesman added that some human rights organizations and well-meaning individuals confirmed that information about his property in Dubai was in the general’s assets declaration form. “The mentioned assets were always declared in his asset declaration forms as Commander MNJTF and the most recent one was when he was appointed Chief of Army Staff in July 2015,” the aide stated.

Husband and wives (3 people) buying a million Dirhams house in Dubai on installments (if true) is not a biggie, the onus is on them to prove source of funds. Average 'doing well' Nigerians own 'average' houses (1 million Dirham) everywhere in the world -- more than one at times, especially if it is installment payments. However, if it is a one-time payment as alleged, then 'Burantashi' has a lot of explaining to do . . . good thing he declared it. It's on him to prove source of funds.

About those N10m by 3 payments into Skye bank, he should have a date with Magu to tell us how come. undecided

About the purchase of those military vehicles (this is the most serious . . . the other allegations are petty), looks like he was interrogated about that some while back . . . that's some serious allegation angry , we might need to revisit that, I can't vouch for him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by ChukwuIbrahim: 8:57am On Jun 25, 2016
aieromon:
SR giving people hypertension since 1854.

Nice investigative journalism.

Over to you,EFCC
I jez taya 4 diz con3 undecided
Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by hedonistic: 8:59am On Jun 25, 2016
Progressive01:
I've said mine. Say yours and move the Bleep along.

Aren't you people ashamed of yourselves?? How come you suddenly believe SR??
****We are talking about an unbiased war against corruption and you prefer to talk rubbish. So an ordinary reprimand is what you recommend for this bloody Thief of Army Staff, yet **** you always shout from the rooftops when it involves officials from Jonathan's administration.

Face the issue and stop talking ranting aimlessly about believing or not believing SR.
Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 25, 2016
when a dog runs after what to chase after it starts to chase after its own tail..sahara reporters the dog that wants to bite the hand that feeds it...
Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by 49cents(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2016
Progressive01:
Don't you people have any shame at all. Is SR no longer an "APC propaganda media"?? When it suits you lot, that is your singsong, otherwise, they are the best thing that's ever happened since the discovery of steam engine.

Great job SR- we appreciate all your works.

Just reprimand!!!!

Na waoh!!!

Nigeria will be great one day
Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by melachima(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2016
dez Sahara reporters no get talk abegi.
hustling wo
Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by chukzyblingz(m): 9:00am On Jun 25, 2016
Progressive01:

which Jonathan's deed? that he's in self exile? apart from that I don't know of any other revelation on Jonathan
Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 25, 2016
zheroes:
truth is as COAS, properrtyofabout N120M? Looking at where we are coming from I will say he has a good heart. Where man dey work that's where he eats. Do you know the job he is doing against bokoharam? Only metuh for doing nothing for nigeria as a country took N400M.

We know they are all corrupt, but the last adminisstration was fantastically corrupt. You think there isn't curruption in america and UK? Bottom line is don't let it affect the people. I don't expect PMB to bother about this . If I was him I won't be bothered. Its small compared to the job he is doing. If you don't like it go and hang. There will alway be corruption but the magnitude is where ther will be problem.

This is the most foolish and perverted post I have seen on Nairaland...

2 Likes

Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by Progressive01(m): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

You should atleast have some shame instead of chanting PMB at a source you hate and discredit.
Don't mind the idiots- such disgraceful lot. For them, SR is APC tool only when they reveal PDP's sordid acts, but every one of us with a functional brain knows SR remains one of the beacons of light when it comes to fair reportage.

I can't imagine myself taking anything from say trentonline, breakingtimes, savingracereporters, igberetv, hopefornigeria, and the whole bunch of useless KNOWN pro PDP sites seriously even if it paints the sitting government in such glorious light- for me, what's bad is bad.

But these useless lot would rip SR apart in the morning and give them a bearhug in the evening! Honour is one word they've never heard about their entire miserable lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by DesChyko: 9:09am On Jun 25, 2016
WHEN FAYOSE WAS ALLEGEDLY INDICTED
Progressive01:
I can hardly wait to see this man's kpomo cutting asss hauled into jail after 2018.

AS BURATAI IS ALLEGEDLY INDICTED
Progressive01:

Did you notice the difference in the tone? And on this same thread, he asked someone if he had no shame. And I ask if a person with multiple personality disorder fuelled by disdain for the opposition, and nothing less, can be a judge for what amounts to shame? I think it's best we do off with pretence and stop playing the perfect judge of others. This is Nairaland Forum, not a job interview. A rogue has no business sentencing another rogue. Air your opinion, and leave it at that. I'm done cool

2 Likes

Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by HCF(m): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2016
Progressive01:

Gbam!. Very disgusting indeed. Rather than address issues objectively, they become irrationally sentimental. Sometimes I wonder what the future holds for this country, with this crop of youths!!!
Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by Fadedjeans: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2016
The fight against corruption. EFCC should investigate based on the allegation. It doesn't matter that he's still in service; in my opinion, he should be investigated now before we start hearing stories that touch in future.
Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by Arabs999: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
Atiku was mentioned in a clare Halliburton case buhari has not done anything. If Buhari ignores this report we would know he is truely a witch hunter.

... Atiku and Mrs Aisha Buhari were fully involved...
Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by Fadedjeans: 9:14am On Jun 25, 2016
The fight against corruption. EFCC should investigate based on the allegation. It doesn't matter that he's still in service; he should be investigated now before we start hearing stories that touch. My opinion.
Re: Buratai And His Wives Own Dubai Property - Sahara Reporters by flokii: 9:15am On Jun 25, 2016
Funjosh:
I so much love Saharah Reporters cool

You can say that again.

Those guys are really trying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Soldier Who Raps, Shows His Rapping Skill (photos) / Show That You Love Nigeria, Call Tinubu Now, Adewole Adebayo Tells Atiku, Obi / Saraki Gets Standing Ovation In House Of Reps (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.