Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

How Am Using Common Sense To Make It In Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Am Using Common Sense To Make It In Business (526 Views)

Why Most Uneducated People Are More Successful In Business - Johnspeak Uwangue / This Is What Am Using To Earn Money Online. / How Did You Make It In Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Am Using Common Sense To Make It In Business by fxid10(m): 10:07pm On Jun 24, 2016
An American man or woman can prepare Egusi soup as good as a Nigerian if he or she is taught how to prepare it. Somebody in France can prepare fufu very well, if he is taught how to prepare it. Some Nigerians today prepare continental dishes, yes because they were taught.
You see, same thing applies when it comes to Business. Everybody, including you, can succeed in business. But the fact is that, you must become a certain kind of person. If you are a business person already, forget about what am saying. But if you have not started any business, and maybe what is keeping you is fear of failure, read on.
So for you to succeed in business, you must become a different person. What do I mean by that? If maybe you have not been reading about business, you need to become a person who has a reading habit. If maybe you have not been asking questions about businesses, you need to become that person who has the habit of asking questions.
One of the richest business men in the world is RICHARD BRANSON. Do you think you can have him in your house to answer your questions about businesses? The answer is yes. But you cannot have him in person, you can have his books. He shares some of his business secret in one of his books lately. Don’t you think you should read such books? That is the kind of person you need to become, to succeed in business. Learn, study and apply.
After reading books on businesses, a friend of mine decided to apply what he learnt. He brought a white man from Russia to buy sesame seed in Nigeria. And at the end, he was rewarded with $2,500.
I applied the same rule on kaikai. Today I earn good commission from selling at least 1,500 litres of kaikai weekly. No be magic, na common sence.
http://360bizidea..com.ng/2016/06/small-business-ideas-learn-from.html

(1) (Reply)

FOR LEASE : Modern Hot Bread Bakery On A Very Busy Road In Lagos / The 3 Basic Principles For Business Creation / lo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.