Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,360 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Editing: Creative Writer Or Sculptor - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Editing: Creative Writer Or Sculptor (977 Views)

Learn Graphics Design & Video Editing @ Your Comfort Zone In Few Months ! !! !! / Video Editing & Cinematography Jobs Here / Sculptor's Artwork Of Governor Obiano's Image. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Editing: Creative Writer Or Sculptor by marenx: 10:21pm On Jun 24, 2016
Observing a sculptor when caving his work, I mind how he was careful not to spoil it and count how he observed it time to time.

While this is his editing process and I am glad I take note, I can't tell whether it is difficult like editing a book or essay, but here are three things I consider:

*.From the beginning, a sculptor knew the part he should shape.
*.If it is a goat, he knew a goat very well.
*.His materials are there and he knew his limit.

These observations shows that what makes writing similar to caving are outlines and detailings, and they are amazing.

Editing both writing and sculpture is not easy although writing is more confusing.

'Sometimes you can make grammar or structural mistakes even if you take the utmost care to avoid such mistakes,' said Gary Ron Meuller an Expert Author of EzineArticles.com.

Nomatter how professional you are in writing it is almost impossible to edit your work perfectly yourself and this is calling for proofreading services.

While a writer edits and proofreads his work and each activity is a profession itself which needs a professional, I find no reason why writing is not complex than caving.

Gary maintains that proofreading services can make you successful in your business since it can give your website a professional look, adding that care is needed in hiring a proofreader, eventhough there are crafty ways to fish out the best.

Gary went further to suggest one of the best ways to get the best proofreader it is to ask writers who have bought a proofreading service before because they knew someone who can give them the best.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Canvass / Photographer And Graphic Artist Needed / Wow!!!which Popular Nigerian Tv Actress Does This Resemble?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.