Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,423 members, 7,954,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:05 AM

The Most Hilarious Whatsapp Convo Ever!!! Pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Most Hilarious Whatsapp Convo Ever!!! Pics (1568 Views)

Snoop Dogg Breaks Guiness World Record For Largest Paradise Cocktail Ever (pics) / Checkout 25 Most Expensive And Exquisite Nigerian Wedding Cakes Ever! (pics) / See The Whatsapp Convo Between TTT And His Wife After His Eviction From Bbnaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Most Hilarious Whatsapp Convo Ever!!! Pics by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 24, 2016
when you get pregnant by someone else’s boyfriend, and then announce it in a string of furious chatss to the person who you think is the dude’s girlfriend but actually isn’t, well, that can also change your life. But not in a good way. Especially when it ends up on the internet.

That’s exactly what happened recently, and since the hilarious exchanges were shared on Imgur they’ve been viewed more than 200k times.

Fans of the Supernatural series are gonna love this

Re: The Most Hilarious Whatsapp Convo Ever!!! Pics by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
and it continues, i advice you take a seat and strap on you just may fall out of our chair at the end of this

Re: The Most Hilarious Whatsapp Convo Ever!!! Pics by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
and the last batch, please be seated right now, you really should

Re: The Most Hilarious Whatsapp Convo Ever!!! Pics by nigelcoop: 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2016
I 4got to laugh!
Re: The Most Hilarious Whatsapp Convo Ever!!! Pics by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 24, 2016
I literally fell out of my chair when i was done reading this
Re: The Most Hilarious Whatsapp Convo Ever!!! Pics by feldido(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2016
Staged, anyway I ROTFL grin
Re: The Most Hilarious Whatsapp Convo Ever!!! Pics by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
feldido:
Staged, anyway I ROTFL grin

Probably but it was crazy, the meme the guy used in reaction to the lady when she said it was a wrong number was just crazy
Re: The Most Hilarious Whatsapp Convo Ever!!! Pics by feldido(m): 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
u21day:

Probably but it was crazy, the meme the guy used in reaction to the lady when she said it was a wrong number was just crazy

Looks like the handwork of smellyMouth
Re: The Most Hilarious Whatsapp Convo Ever!!! Pics by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
feldido:

Looks like the handwork of smellyMouth

who is that?
Re: The Most Hilarious Whatsapp Convo Ever!!! Pics by feldido(m): 11:03pm On Jun 24, 2016
u21day:

who is that?

A moniker known for funny memes
Re: The Most Hilarious Whatsapp Convo Ever!!! Pics by iheanyi40(m): 11:20pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lmao
Re: The Most Hilarious Whatsapp Convo Ever!!! Pics by richylee(m): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Lwkmd.
Re: The Most Hilarious Whatsapp Convo Ever!!! Pics by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
feldido:

A moniker known for funny memes
Nah, this is by someone abroad. he posted it to imgur.com
Re: The Most Hilarious Whatsapp Convo Ever!!! Pics by Bobbybabs(m): 12:14am On Jun 25, 2016
hahaha. Frown face.

(1) (Reply)

Actress Empress Njamah Dazzles In Ankara Wears, Photos / 17 Nollywood Translators That Need To Learn Their Work / House Of Malik Magazine Founder, Miss Zenishia Abdulmalik Allures In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.