Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,787 members, 7,806,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:38 PM

Turkish Visa Appointment - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Turkish Visa Appointment (26667 Views)

Passengers At Abuja Airport Sleep Under Turkish Airline Plane / Please Help! I Need A Us Visa Appointment Date Asap! / Turkish Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Turkish Visa Appointment by stephedith(f): 11:22am On Sep 03, 2009
Hello house, i need help on booking of Turkish visa Appointment as their server is always down , please can someone help me on how to go about it. Again must it be booked at Abuja as the embassy is at the Abuja.
Please this is quite URGENT.
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by OluAbuja(m): 4:24pm On Sep 03, 2009
You have to come over to Abuja.

There are things i can't say on this
forum.

If you are serious call Nike on 07041326037
and tell her that u want to talk to Olu.

Cheers.
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by Again2(m): 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2009
Olu Abuja:

You have to come over to Abuja.

There are things i can't say on this
forum.

If you are serious call Nike on 07041326037
and tell her that u want to talk to Olu.
Cheers.
U are a big fool, what is so secret that u can't tell the poster here? Call u for what? for scam? mumu.

3 Likes

Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by Again2(m): 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2009
If u can't book online then Abuja is your best bet. But i tried their website and its working, no problem at all.

Turkey Embassy , Nigeria
No. 5, Amazon Street, ( Minister Hill) Maitama A 6
Abuja
Nigeria
Phone:
+234-9-4139787
+234-9-4138692
+234-9-4138693
Fax:
+234-9-4139457
Email:
contact@turkembabuja.com
visa@turkembabuja.com
commercial@turkembabuja.com
Website URL:
http://turkembabuja.com

Turkey Honorary Consulate , Nigeria
13, Bello Road
PO Box 2589
Kano
Nigeria
Phone:
+234-064-632397
+234-064-633374
Fax:
+234-064-632395
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by stephedith(f): 8:06am On Sep 04, 2009
@ Again 2
Thanks a lot,

@ Olu Abuja shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by Again2(m): 10:06am On Sep 04, 2009
stephedith:

@ Again 2
Thanks a lot,

@ Olu Abuja shocked shocked shocked shocked

Its all good. Good luck with the visa stuff.
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by stephedith(f): 1:28pm On Sep 09, 2009
Please can anybody in the house help me on this:

I am currently in Lagos and i want to book for Turkish visa Appointment, can i do that in their site here in Lagos or do i need to travel?

If yes, what are the steps involve in booking it?

Do i need to pay any fee before booking?

I called their phone lines but it wasnt going through.

Am counting on u guys.
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by Again2(m): 2:42pm On Sep 09, 2009
stephedith:

Please can anybody in the house help me on this:

I am currently in Lagos and i want to book for Turkish visa Appointment, can i do that in their site here in Lagos or do i need to travel?
If yes, what are the steps involve in booking it?
Do i need to pay any fee before booking?
I called their phone lines but it wasnt going through.
Am counting on u guys.
Yes u can book an appointment through there website, when u log on their website, click on visa and select online appointment for visa application when it opens, it will explain to u how to go about making an appointment, its very simple.

Good luck

2 Likes

Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by bilms(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2009
Again2:

Yes u can book an appointment through there website, when u log on their website, click on visa and select online appointment for visa application when it opens, it will explain to u how to go about making an appointment, its very simple.

Good luck

just look at urself, do u think its abt booking online, if yes y cant u do it for him, u fool,

after giving him all d embassy number, d embassy will just tell him to go book online its available but when u get there, u cant still book it,

i no abt this, and d guy dat said he should call was right, because if he says anytin here u guys will use it against him,

if u want to get turkish appointment, call d guy am sure he will help u,

some people think getting appointment is abt online but not so,

if u let wat this guy say affect u, then, u will be searching for appointment for ever,
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by justwise(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2009
bilms:

just look at urself, do u think its abt booking online, if yes y cant u do it for him, u fool,

after giving him all d embassy number, d embassy will just tell him to go book online its available but when u get there, u cant still book it,
i no abt this, and d guy dat said he should call was right, because if he says anytin here u guys will use it against him,
if u want to get turkish appointment, call d guy am sure he will help u,
some people think getting appointment is abt online but not so,
if u let wat this guy say affect u, then, u will be searching for appointment for ever,
slowpoke listen, its easy to book online, she doesn't need scumbag like u to do it for her, i have tried it, its EASY. U are working too hard to con the innocent woman, give up u plonker. I'm going make your scamming carrer a living hell here, if u like change IDs, anywhere u drop your 419 post, i promise u, u will read from me there. sub-human being like u deserve to die in prison

1 Like

Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by stephedith(f): 10:38am On Sep 14, 2009
Thanks guys, i have finally book the appointment myself.

Again i need to get some information about Tukish visa but their embassy phone numbers are not functioning.

Pls can sm1 help me with a phone number to call them.

1 Like

Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by judita09: 2:51am On Sep 21, 2009
@ Stephedith & eveyone

How do u get an appointment cos ive been tryin to book online for wks and it still doesnt go and I need an appointment urgently.
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by justwise(m): 7:27am On Sep 21, 2009
judita09:

@ Stephedith & eveyone

How do u get an appointment cos ive been tryin to book online for wks and it still doesnt go and I need an appointment urgently.

when u log on their website, click on visa and select online appointment for visa application when it opens, it will explain to u how to go about making an appointment. They listed steps on how to go about it, just take your time and read them, it works.

Good luck
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by stephedith(f): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2009
judita09:

@ Stephedith & eveyone

continue trying u will get it.
i think the site is corrupt or smt.

When is the appointment day?
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by OluAbuja(m): 9:21am On Nov 02, 2009
Welcome to a new month.

A few guys from this forum called
me to assist inĀ  getting Appointment
Interview at the Turkish embassy
because i live in Abuja. A guy called
me this morning 2nd November 2009
and i decided to give everybody here
the right information.

So, i drove down to the embassy at Maitama
and discovered that the rules have changed.
The new rules were pasted on their notice
board and took effect from 29th October

I read on their notice board that Interview
appointments are now done through email.

You need to send a mail to them with the
following details

1. Send a mail to their gmail account:
visa.turkembabuja@gmail.com

2. Subject matter should read: Appointment
Interview (If not your mail will not be treated)

3.Name on Passport

4. Passport number

5. Purpose of visit

6. Date of travel

The instruction says that you must send the mail at
least 2 weeks before your travel date.

The embassy will reply you within a few days and
once you are given a date, you must not miss it.
You must also come along with originals of all your
document.

So guys, this is the new information you need
and i wish you the best of luck.

Olu in Abuja
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by stephedith(f): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2009
thank you very much Olu Abuja for this important info
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by OluAbuja(m): 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2009
Hi stephedith,

Thanks for your reply.

I forgot to say that only about
20 persons were interviewed
today based on the list of names
that were pasted on the board.

I was also told that interview days
are on Mondays, Wednesdays and
Fridays only.

Bye 4 now.

Olu
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by wence2: 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2009
hey, y would an embassy use a free email address? (gmail), its this really true? though i tried accessing their website but i couldnt, it tells me the domain has expired, i find it very funny! , was thinking the might have changed their website address. , any ideas guys?

1 Like

Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by Nobody: 5:16am On Nov 09, 2009
Olu Abuja:

Welcome to a new month.

A few guys from this forum called
me to assist in getting Appointment
Interview at the Turkish embassy
because i live in Abuja. A guy called
me this morning 2nd November 2009
and i decided to give everybody here
the right information.

So, i drove down to the embassy at Maitama
and discovered that the rules have changed.
The new rules were pasted on their notice
board and took effect from 29th October

I read on their notice board that Interview
appointments are now done through email.

You need to send a mail to them with the
following details

1. Send a mail to their gmail account:
visa.turkembabuja@gmail.com

2. Subject matter should read: Appointment
Interview (If not your mail will not be treated)

3.Name on Passport

4. Passport number

5. Purpose of visit

6. Date of travel

The instruction says that you must send the mail at
least 2 weeks before your travel date.

The embassy will reply you within a few days and
once you are given a date, you must not miss it.
You must also come along with originals of all your
document.

So guys, this is the new information you need
and i wish you the best of luck.

Olu in Abuja

I am sure you and Nike are looking for visa victims hun, yet you keep acting like some ambassador
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by OluAbuja(m): 10:05am On Nov 10, 2009
Nairalanders,

I am always amazed at the negativism that
goes on in this forum.

A lot of young people who dont have access
to certain information are always castigating
and abusing those who try their best to
provide such information.

Take the case of hailolive and the likes who wrongly
accuse me of wanting to scam people with
the Turkey appointment details. I am very sorry
for your destiny. This is one of the ways some
of you miss your destiny. Ignorance is very bad.
If you don't believe the information why don't
you just keep your mouth shot or is it your
typing fingers you should keep away from your
keyboard.

A lot of guys have called me from this forum and
they have used the information as provided by
the Turkey embassy. It will be nice if any of you guys
who called me to come out here and set the information
right.

Please i would love any member of this forum
who resides in Abuja to go to House 5 on Amazon Street,
Maitama and look up the information i shared
on Turkey embassy and come back here to tell
the whole house the truth. Or if you have any
friend residing in Abuja, you can ask him/her to
confirm for us.

I am not the embassy and would not know why
they dont have a website or why they chose to
use gmail for their contact but still advice those
who are looking for appointment to follow the
information i earlier provided.

stephedith, have you been able to get the
appointment?

I rest my case.

Olu
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by stephedith(f): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2009
yea i have, i got it when they are doing it online
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by wence2: 9:07am On Nov 16, 2009
OLu or what ever the call you, you are a big scam!!!!!, go curry up ur shit stain asshole, u just a punk, u are giving wrong information to people so dt u will deny them of their destiny. u claimed that the embassy wrote that you should apply for visa appointment via email, 2 weeks before the travel date rite, a friend of mine followed ur instruction but it became so obvious that d so called embassy email replied him and gave him his appointment date which is almost 2 weeks longer from his traveling date,( he was suppose to travel this month but they gave him December as the appointment date) do u nw what he did?,,, he just went to the embassy last week , and they gave him visa. what kind of sick insane person are u. what a lame way of scamming, even a fourth class scammer is smarter than you, what a shame.
U aint suppose to be in this forum coz this is a very serious forum and not for pigs like u. so piss off!
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by samday: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2009
Thanks my Olu for the information, please i just received an invitation from my brother in Turkey and I will to visit him in January 2010.Kindly help me to get the requirements for the visiting visa of turkey. my pnone number is 08067072805 and email. seyesam@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by DrKitaun(m): 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2009
I might know much but let me just say anyone here that doesnt know Olu Abuja otherwise known as Olu Joseph is an entrepreneural model for the youth must be a retard . . .nuff said !!!

Naija and this pull him down syndrome sha shocked angry
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by justwise(m): 1:54pm On Nov 20, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

I might know much but let me just say anyone here that doesnt know Olu Abuja otherwise known as Olu Joseph is an entrepreneural model for the youth must be a retard . . .nuff said !!!

U must be retard 4sure. Read wence2's post and tell me how ur dubious Olu Joseph deserve any trust.
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by wence2: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

You must also be a scam and i think the moderator of this forum is less active and might be also a business man/ scam, because he/ she refused to terminate the so called Olu's account from this forum despite all the complaints, @ Dr kitaun , Bleep off- pork face!!!!!!!
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by temodent(m): 5:25pm On Nov 20, 2009
@kitan I quite appreciate how you've been trying to enlighten people on this forum from falling victim of scamites, but I got this to say, it's better to catch a thief red handed than in the ankle where he could easily escape, I would have prefered a situation where a trap is set for the Olu and the likes like following up on his supposedly phone callls to actually know what he is driving at, cause i believe strongly it very unlikely for an embassy like Turkey to use a public email such gmail for their correspondence. Anyway keep it up.
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by DrKitaun(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
justwise:

U must be retard 4sure. Read wence2's post and tell me how your dubious Olu Joseph deserve any trust.

speak in English . . .u dont make no sense, why do I need to listen to Wence2 when am no stranger to the various bunkumery used in casting aspersions to other people's integrity, to boot some of u idiots cant clean his shoes, and I mean OLU JOSEPH so what will he be doing scamming people not up to the standard of his protegees ?

@Temodent

dont mind these irritants, cos someone like myself try and espose scammers they feel one will now fall hook, line and sinker for any tale about someone that has a real life outside NL - no way !!!

this was exactly the same kind of rubbish they said about Akin Alabi the other time . . .

wence2:

OLu or what ever the call you, you are a big scam!!!!!, go curry up your shit stain asshole, u just a punk, u are giving wrong information to people so dt u will deny them of their destiny. u claimed that the embassy wrote that you should apply for visa appointment via email, 2 weeks before the travel date rite, a friend of mine followed your instruction but it became so obvious that d so called embassy email replied him and gave him his appointment date which is almost 2 weeks longer from his traveling date,( he was suppose to travel this month but they gave him December as the appointment date) do u nw what he did?,,, he just went to the embassy last week , and they gave him visa. what kind of sick insane person are u. what a lame way of scamming, even a fourth class scammer is smarter than you, what a shame.
U aint suppose to be in this forum coz this is a very serious forum and not for pigs like u. so piss off!

I still dont make any sense out of this post undecided
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by wence2: 10:04pm On Nov 20, 2009
Dr Kitaun:

speak in English . . .u dont make no sense, why do I need to listen to Wence2 when am no stranger to the various bunkumery used in casting aspersions to other people's integrity, to boot some of u idiots cant clean his shoes, and I mean OLU JOSEPH so what will he be doing scamming people not up to the standard of his protegees ?

@Temodent

dont mind these irritants, cos someone like myself try and espose scammers they feel one will now fall hook, line and sinker for any tale about someone that has a real life outside NL - no way !!!

this was exactly the same kind of rubbish they said about Akin Alabi the other time . . .

I still dont make any sense out of this post undecided
@Kituan, now you sound like a dick head. you and Olu are so pathetic, i have gat news flash for you, i dont base in nigeria, i live in turkey and in cyprus, and i have traveled to other European countries, so who the F is olu, you guys should go screw yourselves so hard right from the back and get the F out of this forum, or you can as well Talk to the hand, on the other hand, F u!!!!!
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by buffnaija: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2009
TURKISH ARE LEAVING THEIR COUNTRY AND YOU ARE GOING THERE.

SOMETHINGS WRONG.
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by wence2: 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2009
buffnaija:

TURKISH ARE LEAVING THEIR COUNTRY AND YOU ARE GOING THERE.

SOMETHINGS WRONG.
oh Really?, i see you have really read your current affairs , mr ambassador of turkey, You are just a big fool!, what on earth do you know about turkey, i guess some one like you dont even know where Ghana is not to talk of Europe, Waki waki, open your eyes and stop being an ASS!, you are LOST, Looser!!!!
Re: Turkish Visa Appointment by DrKitaun(m): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2009
wence2:

@Kituan, now you sound like a privates head. you and Olu are so pathetic, i have gat news flash for you, i dont base in nigeria, i live in turkey and in cyprus, and i have traveled to other European countries, so who the F is olu, you guys should go screw yourselves so hard right from the back and get the F out of this forum, or you can as well Talk to the hand, on the other hand, F u!!!!!

u need more than Jesus in ur life !!!

Nitwit ! tongue

(1) (2)

Truck Driver Killed In Accident While Being Chased By Revenue Collectors (Pix) / 17 FG Airports Not Viable, May Shut Down Over Losses / Lagos-Abeokuta Road: How Do Lagosians Cope On This Road?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.