Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” (58157 Views)

Don't Declare Niger Delta Republic - Edwin Clark Begs Militants / Military Descends On Ijaw Militants, Says An Ibo Resident / FG Plans Dialogue With Militants To End Vandalism - Lai Mohammed, Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by pepigeorge(m): 2:33pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lol... u don begin beg.....
South South needs true federalism And resources control.... not begging. ..
SW una dey see bravery.. not loud mouthy cowardly parasitic ...Wayo people.
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by bezimo(m): 2:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
You Buhari made divisive statements and this is the unfortunate result, learn from your mistakes.

To address this issue to a win-win situation you must engage the major stakeholders of the region including the people, the leaders, the militants and try to reach a compromise in their demands, you dont have to meet all their demands, show and demonstrate commitment that you want peace, development and stability to the region and everything would be fine.
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by SeverusSnape(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
thaoriginator:
[size=15pt]Stop calling Him dull or I won't vote for refin+er for you again tonguecry[/size]

Bros na Mimzy o, Please vote MIMZY.
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by Appareil(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
DaBullIT:

Where's the anger?? terrorism or militancy has not moved any country forward, let alone these people are paid to do all these things by the people who stole their wealth and allocation, but because they hate fulani man now , just like their forefathers hated the hausa prime minister , they arranged for murder and assasinations of Fulani , Hausa Emir, several Yoruba leaders and co , they are threading the same path again and we know the consequences will be bad , so why not eliminate all threats to national peace and unity ?

Tompolo has 3.3 Billion in his account , Dokubo has a world class sized university in Benin republic, If anything , all the agitation is based on fraud and their hope for payday however , that will not happen , no matter how hard they try
LISTEN, WE ARE MERE MEN AND WE DO NOT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT GOD THINKS ABOUT THIS WHOLE THING REMEMBER HE IS JUST AND HE KNOWS ALL THE EVIL OTHERS DID AND WENT FREE.I DON'T EQUALLY SUPPORT VIOLENCE BUT!!!!!!!
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by nkemjacob2(m): 3:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
PMB stop playing politics, u no what to do - masses beg buhari...........

However kudos to the uk doctor for the wonderful work done to mr. President ear, he can listen very well now
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by godwin120alex: 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
I feel sorry 4 d way things are going on in Nig from d govt to d citizens.4 ur info d Army is complaining on how dis Avengers are killing them esp a lot of them dat do not have water in thier areas n also saying dat fighting war in d Creeks is diff from lands. I advised them to quit but I was told that u cannot. Those boys are just wasting d Nigerian Army
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by onatisi(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
nkemjacob2:
PMB stop playing politics, u no what to do - masses beg buhari...........

However kudos to the uk doctor for the wonderful work done to mr. President ear, he can listen very well now
it seems that doctor also worked partially om his brain.
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by reality2019(m): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
no body go beg militant for u,since una no allow gej rest during his tenure.what goes round comes round.be ready to carry d cross.

1 Like

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
OjukwuWarBird:
Sauce abi na source dem dey call am

No, na stew.
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by Henrichemeka(m): 5:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
Finally, you are now seeing that everything is not by force.

1 Like

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
dunkem21:
That is the way to go..

However, the people that can talk to them withdrew their support from you some days back.

Buhari, get yourself good advisers wink

Ok
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by samplegirl(f): 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
dragunov:
So 97+5=100, right? You are very briliant!

I pity you. You must be one of them. 97% and 5% was created by your foolish president but because you are not following invents you don't know it. But you are one of the people who were swept away by deception and propaganda.

Brush yourself up.
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by Dmano: 6:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
Am not disapointed because imediately he went after tompolo,i knew it will come 2 this
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by Ahasco(m): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
tizblink:
Buhari is Changing?undecided
Interesting grin

Don't be deceived it's a hoax!
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by BraniacX(m): 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
DaBullIT:
Buhari stop this rubbish and use your experience as a general to tackle these people

when they are given chance to talk , that's when they'll grow more liver

anybody doing anything detrimental to the safety and security of this country is an enemy of the state as should be treated as such , pipeline bombing inclusive

Talk is cheap undecided

Enlist and get posted there undecided

Seasoned vets are praying to avoid being posted there but you're here running your mouth!
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by mightyhaze: 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
NLban:

[b]As far as PMB has given the go ahead to his Fulani Ordained Militants or Jihardist to kill people at will, let the Niger Delta Militants or Avengers go ahead and cripple his government.

I do not know what they are still waiting for. I had expected them to bring crude oil production in the region to zero percent long time ago.

The Fulani Jihardists as I write presently are still occupying some lands in Benue State. The rape our women, kill innocent people, allow their cattle destroy our farm/crops unhindered, look us in the face and tell us they own Nigeria and there is nothing any one can do about it.

PMB, the Emirs and the Northern Political elites and their Alhajis that own these cattle are aware of the crime caused by their brothers but still pretend all is well.

Thank God for stirring the hearts of the Niger Delta Avengers to tell PMB and his Northern Elites that no body has monopoly over crime or terrorism or militancy.

Ahead ahead NDA. Pls help me cripple the economy.
[/b]

This was a similar comment I made that made the Mods to ''ban me for Weeks''.

To the Partial Mods, I am not afraid of you. You can ban me for life but I will still resurface. I repeat "One Nigeria your ass"
e chopu go anoda ban nwoke grin

2 Likes

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by mightyhaze: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
samplegirl:

I pity you. You must be one of them. 97% and 5% was created by your foolish president but because you are not following invents you don't know it. But you are one of the people who were swept away by deception and propaganda.

Brush yourself up.
juss negodu wot u did to pesin papa, sad

2 Likes

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by NLban: 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
mightyhaze:
e chopu go anoda ban nwoke grin
[color=#0000]You see I better express my self than keep mute for fear of ban. Nairaland doesn't put food on my table that I should be afraid of her neither her Wicked and partial mods. I am surprised they have not ban me up till now. Maybe the Mods are still sleeping. Please help me wake them up.[/color]
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by mightyhaze: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
NLban:

lol! Zonu di noble my man wink

2 Likes

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by Rasque1759(m): 10:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
nah where this man carry him brain go before ? You've been told and warned by both uk and us to plead and treat these pepo the way they suppose to be treated,with soft hands ,before things got to this stage..you were told how strong these pepo are..they let u knw they are more armed than boko haram.but u jst dnt listen..nd now u're pleading after they had distroyed half of what the country depends on..this is too late and bad of u..we all jst pray they hear ur plead
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by bashydemy1: 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
That's my president, He is give them time and using style to act like he is begging and by the time he will strike nobody will say rubbish cos then he will say where are they when he is begging them.
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by onatisi(m): 10:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
bashydemy1:
That's my president, He is give them time and using style to act like he is begging and by the time he will strike nobody will say rubbish cos then he will say where are they when he is begging them.
obviously the dullard is more intelligent than you. You want him to strike a militant group that operates in an area where over 90% of the nations revenue is gotten. Niger delta militants have nothing to lose ,and if buhari strikes and the whole area becomes inaccessible,who do u think will suffer it ?is it not you? Or you think buhari salary and allowances will stop for even one month
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by bashydemy1: 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
onatisi:
obviously the dullard is more intelligent than you. You want him to strike a militant group that operates in an area where over 90% of the nations revenue is gotten. Niger delta militants have nothing to lose ,and if buhari strikes and the whole area becomes inaccessible,who do u think will suffer it ?is it not you? Or you think buhari salary and allowances will stop for even one month
Think before you type rubbish next time, I am a South Western. Now between my people fro my town and people from Ogoni who have been suffering for decades? if they attack Niger Delta and the whole area becomes inaccessible the Niger Delta and people from that area will suffer it more. Do you have brain at all? You are saying Niger millitants have nothing to loose but me that my are is not affected will loose.. You are dullard here..

Mind you, You and your lots keep calling PMB dullard please what is the qualification of your father?

PMB graduated from Nigeria Defense Academy (NDA) which is equivalent to B.sc.. He went to War College in US which is Equivalent to masters. He also attend so ma y professional course that has to do with the military and you here spewing nonsense.. Go get a life. boy.

1 Like

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by Mavrick2012: 12:04am On Jun 26, 2016
Fairytales:
He is a wise man
but,i tougth his the "new sherif" that takes no nonsense like GEJ? y is he begging like GEJ?
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by Mavrick2012: 12:07am On Jun 26, 2016
vedaxcool:
He is only bidding time till we strike hard, you will notice he only directed those who know them to beg them in God's name to stop before the armed forces do this to them

STORY from a typical zombi.lol

1 Like

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by mrkings84(m): 12:37am On Jun 26, 2016
What goes around turn around: yesterday it was gej vs bh, today it's pmb vs nda....

I piyt
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by JoeCutie(m): 1:20am On Jun 26, 2016
Favolly:
Lol! Camdan, Na play o tongue
I know nau. tongue Howdy? wink

2 Likes

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by blazer234: 3:15am On Jun 26, 2016
DaBullIT:
Buhari stop this rubbish and use your experience as a general to tackle these people

when they are given chance to talk , that's when they'll grow more liver

anybody doing anything detrimental to the safety and security of this country is an enemy of the state as should be treated as such , pipeline bombing inclusive

And Fulani herdsmen inclusive..... Don't forget that too.
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by dragunov: 4:38pm On Jun 26, 2016
samplegirl:

Brush yourself up.
Invents! Bwahahahahahaaaaahaaaaah!
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by dragunov: 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2016
samplegirl:

Brush yourself up.
Invents! Bwahahhhwaaaqhqhwhhwahahahahahakikikikikikikiki
Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by MirabelArode(f): 4:53pm On Jun 26, 2016
OgbonnaUbani:
See Yoruba God, the new sheriff of Yorubas, a man greater than Awolowo begging.
LMaO

Chai! We yoruba don suffer for this nigeria. grin

Re: Vandalism: Buhari Begs Militants, Says “they Use Hi-tech weapons” by MirabelArode(f): 4:57pm On Jun 26, 2016
bashydemy1:
Think before you type rubbish next time, I am a South Western. Now between my people fro my town and people from Ogoni who have been suffering for decades? if they attack Niger Delta and the whole area becomes inaccessible the Niger Delta and people from that area will suffer it more. Do you have brain at all? You are saying Niger millitants have nothing to loose but me that my are is not affected will loose.. You are dullard here..

Mind you, You and your lots keep calling PMB dullard please what is the qualification of your father?

PMB graduated from Nigeria Defense Academy (NDA) which is equivalent to B.sc.. He went to War College in US which is Equivalent to masters. He also attend so ma y professional course that has to do with the military and you here spewing nonsense.. Go get a life. boy.

Do you want us to start asking for El-dullardeen B.Sc cert. Common WAEC dey hard am to show na Buhari B.Sc and M.Sc you wan make we yarn. Why you hate Dullardeen like this? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Notable Difference Between Jonathan And Buhari's Subsidy Removal / Peter Obi Campaign Office In Abuja Donated By A Northerner / Is Atiku The Owner Of Tiger Skyscraper Estate In Dubai? - Fact Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.