Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:20 PM

[international Students] Loan Or Refinance By Commonbond - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / [international Students] Loan Or Refinance By Commonbond (342 Views)

Undergraduate Scholarships At St Andrews University For International Students / Student Loan Or Stipend For Students / 15 Most Prestigious Scholarships For International Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[international Students] Loan Or Refinance By Commonbond by Mark1991: 11:09pm On Jun 24, 2016

Dreaming of an MBA or wanna quit because the funds aren't available, with CommonBond, you don't have to be worried or panic.
Which Loan Option Applies To You?

• I GRADUATED AND WANT TO REFINANCE

• I NEED MONEY FOR BUSINESS SCHOOL

• I'M A PARENT REFINANCING A PARENT PLUS
LOAN

• TAKE A STUDENT LOAN FOR MY MBA
Or

• I WANT A PERSONAL LOAN
SAVE

CommonBond is available to provide you with funds needed.

What is CommonBond?
Founded in 2011 by three Wharton MBAs, CommonBond is an online lending company that makes education finance better. Through CommonBond, members gain access to a robust suite of low fixed-and variable-rate student loan products to refinance existing student loans after graduation or to finance an MBA while in school.
When comparing CommonBond to the federal government and other private lenders, many students choose CommonBond due to:

1) Their best-in-class customer service.

2) A greater diversity of low interest rate products.

3) Access to talented, successful community of members (what is called the " "CommonBond Family".

CommonBond refinance program does not require loan certification by your school's financial aid office. You can refinance up to $500,000
with CommonBond.
https://commonbond.co/choose-your-loan?referrer=30bb1984d7e6312fb11698602ed3e1a1&referred

(1) (Reply)

Download Latest Project Topics And Materials For FREE! / When Can I Apply For Unilag Masters / Datastage Online Training From Hyderabad,india.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.