Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,967 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

This Is Serious Lol - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Is Serious Lol (1277 Views)

Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol / Lol!!! Look At How This Man Celebrated The Birth Of His Baby Boy (pics) / Characteristics of a Typical Nigerian Mother. (lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Serious Lol by Ewuro4: 1:34am On Jun 25, 2016
Abeg read on ... Serious gobe grin grin

Re: This Is Serious Lol by Ewuro4: 1:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Ho Ha...

Re: This Is Serious Lol by Ewuro4: 1:40am On Jun 25, 2016
She dey vex gaaann ... And Caroline's response was hilarious as hell... Don't know their story, boy never seen a mistress go bonkers like that before. undecided

Re: This Is Serious Lol by sisisioge: 2:53am On Jun 25, 2016
Hmmmm, this rich daddy sef ehhhn. The insults no get part two! Abeg, Caroline should just go and sit down to cash in on her investments jare. Three kids, danjuma will pay well plus spousal support...it's not a bad deal babes. This pretty shewawa fit put a bullet in ur head just to retain her latest goldmine. Danjuma, danjuma...na only u! You taste in women is second to non, I go give u the tuale!
Re: This Is Serious Lol by Prettiepearlz(f): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2016
Musa Danjuma is a national cake. Caroline should bear with it, she saw it coming. The man just dey spend money any how whereas he retrenched some poor staffs in his brother's company claiming there is no money to pay them, yet he has one to throw around on women.
Re: This Is Serious Lol by 5minsmadness: 8:37am On Jun 25, 2016
Pls is there any guy that read those posts and understood it Was she even speaking English

2 Likes

Re: This Is Serious Lol by mylove4him(f): 9:28am On Jun 25, 2016
5minsmadness:
Pls is there any guy that read those posts and understood it Was she even speaking English

Honestly I wanted to ask the same.

1 Like

Re: This Is Serious Lol by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 25, 2016
I couldn't make anything out of this chat;their English is so poor.
Re: This Is Serious Lol by crackhaus: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2016
Carolyna my crush, she seemed like a nice person the few times we DM-ed...except that she feels too cool with herself, effects of being a celeb I presume.

On the issue of her cheating Billionaire hubby, I have a feeling she knew exactly what she was getting into, her cross to bear mehn.

Some of these people that keep attacking her probably just hating cos she too like to dey show-off her fine face and physical assets on Instagram, lol.. gringrin
Re: This Is Serious Lol by eyinjuege: 11:37am On Jun 25, 2016
I no even understand the nonsense.

It would be nice if Caroline could stay off social media. If she can't, she should always ignore news concerning her hubby. She should block anyone who mentions his name and his escapades.

I understand her career may need social media, but she should learn to separate her family from that.

Her hubby does seem to have a type...

2 Likes

Re: This Is Serious Lol by thorpido(m): 11:40am On Jun 25, 2016
5minsmadness:

Girls like this don't need good english.The body is their asset.
U call me,me come,how much u pay'.

Op,once upon a time mistresses will hide.Nowadays,they fight openly and dirty.
Re: This Is Serious Lol by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lekwe sidechick shocked shocked shocked shocked warris dis?

3 Likes

Re: This Is Serious Lol by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
crackhaus:
Carolyna my crush, she seemed like a nice person the few times we DM-ed...except that she feels too cool with herself, effects of being a celeb I presume.

On the issue of her cheating Billionaire hubby, I have a feeling she knew exactly what she was getting into, her cross to bear mehn.

Some of these people that keep attacking her probably just hating cos she too like to dey show-off her fine face and physical assets on Instagram, lol.. gringrin

hmmmm grin grin
Re: This Is Serious Lol by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
goldenruby:
Lekwe sidechick shocked shocked shocked shocked warris dis?

the ghost on your profile though....
Re: This Is Serious Lol by crackhaus: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
Joavid:

hmmmm grin grin
winkwink

Sup..
Re: This Is Serious Lol by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
crackhaus:
winkwink
Sup..
I full ground brekete... cool

(1) (Reply)

Power Of Motherhood; A Heart Touching Pics Of A True Loving Mother / Check Out These Hilarious Maternity Photo-shoot [pictures] / What Have I Done Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.