Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,909 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Screw Juice Extractor For Various Fruits - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Screw Juice Extractor For Various Fruits (679 Views)

Screw Juice Machine For Making Cucumber Juice / Screw Juice Extractor / Screw Juice Extractor For Various Fruits And Vegetables (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Screw Juice Extractor For Various Fruits by foodmachines: 3:14am On Jun 25, 2016
The screw juice extractor is specially designed for extracting juice from fruits, such as apple, and pear. We are engaged in offering qualified juice machines that is sturdy in construction and simple to operate.To ensure protection from rust, the side frames of the screw juice extractor are made of graded cast iron and coated with epoxy paint.

[email]foodmachinemanufacturer@gmail.com[/email]

1 Like

Re: Screw Juice Extractor For Various Fruits by blackface12: 12:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
foodmachines:
The screw juice extractor is specially designed for extracting juice from fruits, such as apple, and pear. We are engaged in offering qualified juice machines that is sturdy in construction and simple to operate.To ensure protection from rust, the side frames of the screw juice extractor are made of graded cast iron and coated with epoxy paint.

[email]foodmachinemanufacturer@gmail.com[/email]
How do I get it and how much is d machine
Re: Screw Juice Extractor For Various Fruits by foodmachines: 9:22am On Jun 27, 2016
blackface12:

How do I get it and how much is d machine
Hi, tks for ur message about our screw juice extractor, and I found ur phone:08181740717, and email: opiaann80@gmail.com in ur profile. If they are right, our sales will contact u by them. If not, pls leave ur contact info here, and then I can forward ur request to our sales to help u. smiley My email is foodmachinemanufacturer@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

30 Tons Dried Maize Grain For Sales / Hot Sale Frozen French Fries Line/complete Potato Chips Machinery / Anyone Into Palm Oil Supply From Delta Edo Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.