Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,316 members, 7,811,944 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) (44784 Views)

Man Who Wears Double Bra To Disguise As Woman Caught & Paraded In Minna (Photos) / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details / Man Who Wears Hijab To Rob People Caught In Minna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by emmand2(m): 2:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
She is a feminist
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by Damdeok(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2016
May God give him replacement ijn
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by Rhatebaba(m): 2:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
Chai,this country sef
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
I don't know weda to pray for the baby to die or survive, cus me I wud rather die than live without my precious joystick. This is really bad, after devil, fear women.
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by hajhud: 3:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
her's should be cut off too, wiked animal.
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by 41lady(m): 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
If I said they should cut off her pomo and orange now, somepeople will say, I am wicked but has been said, who kill by sword shall be kill by sword. Although her Pusscy can't be cut off because is flat already.
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by palsenator(m): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
There is a no Satan anywhere except the one that resides in the heart of some people... Humans are just wicked.
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
njiasi30:

My dear, it's painful everything is in God's hands. I feel 4 d boy... embarassed
If he were my son I would ask d doctor to give him euthanasia..
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by johnnychuks(m): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
IBB should be in position to handle the case! heartless fulanis.
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2016
This is the kind of person you set on fire with diluted kerosene with red oil,so she slowly burns,will beg for death, she will not die,every week you give her a dose of the treatment, you treat and reburn ,so that whatever jealousy or demon pushed her will leave her to her fate for the rest of her life

1 Like

Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by ndcide(m): 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
If she puts on bumper shorts now, some guys will dive her.

Lunatics like her are everywhere. we just hope we don't see ddicks of randy grown-ups butchered like this.
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by fortunechy(m): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2016
end time woman
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by NosaHenry(m): 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
princefunmmy:
Is she ok?? Blood of God, She should not dwell among humans, she deserves a place with the animals in the bush
And you think animals will accept her. Hell should be her best option
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by ugowinn(m): 3:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
gozzlin:
How can a human being have the mind to visit such utter wickedness on a baby? Poor boy rendered useless for life. As it stands, he'll never be able to father a child in future.

That evil woman must face sharia law; a pvssy for a dick. The sharia enforcers should kindly extract her vagina.

He can't have sex..yes; but he can still father a child through IVF OR test tube baby unless the scrotum was destroyed completely
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by ihedioramma: 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2016
please what's her name if she is human?
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by tayo200(m): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
kiil her pls
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by emmykk(m): 4:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
make them bring the girl come nairaland make we do am something
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
Gracito:
The heart of man is wicked. Crazy world. Damnit
The HEART OF a WOMAN harbours the DEVIL , through them the Devil has laid SEIGE on this world
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by decub: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
onyi4edu:
That isn't a woman, that is a beast in human flesh...
Ladies are meant to be lovers of children, kind-hearted, caring and full of love.

So you see, the perpetrator of this act is a beast

I can feel the pains that little boy is going through here cry
Baby I'm imagining someone twisting my balls not to talk of using a sharp object on it; I will detonate a bomb on the person's head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by Fourwinds: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
hmmmm... dis is a demon among men....
kai dis woman will live a life of misery
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by eyinjuege: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
She has ruined this boy's life oooooo.

She should be given the death penalty, I can't even fathom what could have been going on in her mind....

Where are all these animals from She must be from hell, and should be sent back there asap

1 Like

Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
Life in Prisonment
I don talk am
*STRAIGHTOUTTATHISTHREAD
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by njiasi30(f): 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2016
Ighoga898:

If he were my son I would ask d doctor to give him euthanasia..
Hmmmm, am just speechless. God knows best embarassed

1 Like

Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by texybaby(f): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
Boko haram prospect this is how they start displaying....... may God hv mercy!!!!
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by texybaby(f): 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Alki:
Life in Prisonment
I don talk am
*STRAIGHTOUTTATHISTHREAD

I think it should be death sentence she's a threat to the lives of many if she could do that to an innocent n harmless child....if not one day she might just get presidential or governors pardon...u go c n she's free again to cause havoc
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
texybaby:

I think it should be death sentence she's a threat to the lives of many if she could do that to an innocent n harmless child....if not one day she might just get presidential or governors pardon...u go c n she's free again to cause havoc

Abi better still

Death Sentence
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by oluxy(m): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oh God, this woman don destroy dis boy future ooo.

Don't be surprise that our justice system would free her.
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by TemihSmart(f): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
Jesus!!!!People can be very heartless sha.I doubt the boy's survival but i pray he does
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by notoriousbabe: 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
Dis small boy preek even big pass some adults own
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by TemihSmart(f): 5:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
ugowinn:

He can't have sex..yes; but he can still father a child through IVF OR test tube baby unless the scrotum was destroyed completely
he can't father a child(if he survives),as u can see,the woman scraped everything off.
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by lebete3000: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
RoyalMail:
Some women are just wicked and deadly... Jesus!!!

See more pictures here...

http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/06/baraatu-woman-who-cut-off-sons-joystick-in.html

She turned the little boy into a girl...wetin remain for the boy?

Medically speaking this child should be turned into a girl to have a sense of sexual pride when grown up else suicide is looming.
Re: Bara’atu Who Cut Son’s Joystick In Minna (photos) by Prettiepearlz(f): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
Sweet Jesus, see the way the baby is crying, the boy is obviously in pains. And please why is that woman's body still fresh, them no beat am at all. This one must rot in Jail for wicked act.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Reply Nairalander Who Said He & His Friend Were Shot By Police(p / Soldiers & Bus Drivers Clash In Kwara Over N100, Five Feared Killed / A Nigerian In Germany Loses €85,000 Hidden In A Bag To Lagos Wharf Rats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.