Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,178 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video (1876 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Visits Ayaba Maryam Adeniran Adeyemi, Wife Of His Father / Nigerian Woman Kneels Down For Ooni Of Ife In America During Interaction (Photo) / UN Security Seat; Canada Rallies Ooni Of Ife For Support, Spends $120m. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by scully95: 5:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Man lampoons the personality in the throne of ‘Ooni of Ife’ for calling Jesus his father

“He’s supposed to be the “Arole” of Oduduwa, but he’s here calling a fictional character his father. The sad part is, he’s encouraging others to do same. This is not shocking to me in the slightest. This is what happens when you’re raised, in a colonial state, on a colonial language, colonial epistemic frame-work and colonial spiritual philosophy. You would never see Emperor Akihito of Japan, the head of state and the highest authority of the Shinto spiritual philosophy, refer to Oyinbo Jesus as his father (smh), for he’s raised, in a real nation, on the indigenous language of the land and on Japanese epistemic frame-work and the spiritual philosophy of Shinto.

Now, look at Japan and Japanese people and look at Yorubaland and the Yorubas, and tell me the difference is not clear. We call upon all the Afobajes to be very selective of who they crown as the Oba. We implore you, vehemently, to stop crowing intellectual lightweights and immature mofos as kings in Yorubaland”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7ojDcNlZ7Y

1 Like

Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by Mediapace: 5:39am On Jun 25, 2016
Lemme just zip my mouth,i will not talk

Mtchew
Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by peezeygwiny(m): 5:45am On Jun 25, 2016
Mediapace:
Na curse go fire the person . Ride on OONI WE DEY YOUR BACK
mhe no dae ooooo
Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 25, 2016
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by scully95: 5:48am On Jun 25, 2016
Mediapace:
Na curse go fire the person .
Ride on OONI WE DEY YOUR BACK

hasn't the curse started firing you already.. just name one reason why a foreign god, a foreign invention, a copy, paste and remodified version of your traditional religion of ifa being resold to you during the slave era so as not to continue what you are born with. your identity, a pure zionist propaganda against your traditional religion..

what is the result today.. a complete 3rd world country that sees a first world as being supreme in everything over her own.. has it helped matters..

it makes matters worse when you continue to act like a slave, a mental slave with completely brain damage.

a foreign god or invention is by no means more supreme over your own creation, your own traditional roots.

last but not the least.. if ile ife existed 10,000 bc.. bc here means before christ.. then where did the personality in the throne of ooni ile ife got his father from..

time to debrainwash the brainwashed..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by satelliteDISH(m): 5:51am On Jun 25, 2016
The last time I checked, their is still freedom of worship in Nigeria. Say No to discrimination. OBJ once entered a mosque to worship with Muslims. That doesn't mean that he is now a Muslim. As a True Leader, U are supposed to balance the interests of the people you rule.
Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by Nobody: 5:53am On Jun 25, 2016
Hehehe next time, don't confer such a revered title on an infant.

Oni of ife, oba of benin, Obi of onitsha, emir of kano etc aren't titles for kidscheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by Mediapace: 5:53am On Jun 25, 2016
Pls can you tell me my business with IFA,Before he emerged as Ooni wasn't he serving the Jesus before/ what are you saying
SO WHAT'S THE BIG DEAL
scully95:

hasn't the curse started firing you already.. just name one reason why a foreign god, a foreign invention, a copy, paste and remodified version of your traditional religion of ifa being resold to you during the slave era so as not to continue what you are born with. your identity, a pure zionist propaganda against your traditional religion..

what is the result today.. a complete 3rd world country that sees a first world as being supreme in everything over his own.. has it helped matters..

it makes matters worse when you continue to act like a slave, a mental slave with completely brain damage.

a foreign god or invention is by no means more supreme over your own creation, your own traditional roots.

last but not the least.. if ile ife existed 10,000 bc.. bc here means before christ.. then where did the personality in the throne of ooni ile ife got his father from..

time to debrainwash the brainwashed..
Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by scully95: 5:57am On Jun 25, 2016
satelliteDISH:
The last time I checked, their is still freedom of worship in Nigeria. Say No to discrimination. OBJ once entered a mosque to worship with Muslims. That doesn't mean that he is now a Muslim. As a True Leader, U are supposed to balance the interests of the people you rule.

when was the last time a pastor went to a shrine to worship or an imam ?

both religion of abraham, Islam and Christinity are a copy, paste and remodified version of Traditinal religion of ile ife, traditional religion of Ifa destiny..

What do we have over a century.. Mutiple attacks and lies, propaganda, lebel, blasphame via various means.. Fiction film propagating a lie against the traditional religion so as to re-sell the repackaged ideology to us..

Now what has that lead us to... A pure potential puppets to the origins of these ideologies..

I give you an exampe.. A president if muslim visit Saudi Arabia... The origin of the brainwash in Islam...

If christian.. Where does he visit ?? Jerusalem..

This is the begining of puppetry and the reason for our backwardness in the first place...

Have you ever seen a Russian president visiting Jerusalem to worship ?

Now answer this last qustion.. Have you ever seen any of the kings of saudi arabia visiting any of our pilgrims ?
Or even Obama visiting our festivals ?
Or even the head honcho of this zionist itself come to Nigeria at all ??

Time to de-brainwash the brainwashed..

koni baje nigba tiwa o..

Ase

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by Nobody: 6:02am On Jun 25, 2016
Nobody should be cursed for calling Jesus his father. You say you have no father, have i cursed you? Now I say Jesus is my father and you rain abuses on me?

Mind yaself and ya father...leave me and my father alone.

1 Like

Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by bamirotola: 6:04am On Jun 25, 2016
I refuse to comment....
Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by faray: 6:04am On Jun 25, 2016
ok
Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 25, 2016
Even tho i love d ooni,i have to agree wit d OP on this.. jesus is not d father of any yoruba man.. na odudua be our papa
#ProudlyYoruba
#IseseLagba

1 Like

Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by Pheals(f): 6:16am On Jun 25, 2016
In this century - Ooni was feeding on the gods sacrifice then comes to church to say "praise the lord" grin grin
Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by orisa37: 8:17am On Jun 25, 2016
This fellow is a nuisance. He is ignorant, intrepid and satanic. Lucifer(Laroye) had this understanding, behaved accordingly and was thrown headlong downwards. Ooni was educating his audience on the similarities of the Septuagint, Vulgate and the KJV Bible God with Yoruba Spiritual and Religious Philosophy. ODUDUWA MEANS CHRIST IN YORUBA PHILOSOPHY. Christ is Character. Oduduwa is IWA Character borne out of Cultures and Traditions. So whenever The Great Ooni says in English Language that he is the Son of Jesus Christ, he is in effect saying that he is The Son of ODUDUWA the first son of Olorun Olodumare(God Almighty). In Yoruba Philosophy, Oonis Claim is a fact that can never be disputed. But to a corrupt and satanic controversial character, he will always remain ignorant, jealous and covetous to the Throne of ODUDUWA. ODU means BONDS. DU means LAYS. IWA means Modus Operandi. The Word Of God(Olorun) that was with God at the Beginning and that was God.
Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
He is right though. You cannot serve traditional ogboni+over 400 deities and Jesus together. You have to choose one. You are either a hot coffee or a cold cofee. You cant serve God and Mammon. You cannot serve two masters.. matt 6:24.
Because you are lukewarm,i will spit you out of my mouth ... rev 3:16.
Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
Pheals:
In this century - Ooni was feeding on the gods sacrifice then comes to church to say "praise the lord" grin grin
Who is the Ooni fooling. God or man
grin

I heard he is on his way back to Nigeria. Over 100 million naira (ife city monies and proceeds) down the drain except for some laminated certificates given to him by some local goverment chairmen and councillor in the US... grin grin grin. Something is terribly wrong with the black race.

Obama didnt even find ooni worthy to visit white house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 25, 2016
orisa37:
This fellow is a nuisance. He is ignorant, intrepid and satanic. Lucifer(Laroye) had this understanding, behaved accordingly and was thrown headlong downwards. Ooni was educating his audience on the similarities of the Septuagint, Vulgate and the KJV Bible God with Yoruba Spiritual and Religious Philosophy. ODUDUWA MEANS CHRIST IN YORUBA PHILOSOPHY. Christ is Character. Oduduwa is IWA Character borne out of Cultures and Traditions. So whenever The Great Ooni says in English Language that he is the Son of Jesus Christ, he is in effect saying that he is The Son of ODUDUWA the first son of Olorun Olodumare(God Almighty). In Yoruba Philosophy, Oonis Claim is a fact that can never be disputed. But to a corrupt and satanic controversial character, he will always remain ignorant, jealous and covetous to the Throne of ODUDUWA. ODU means BONDS. DU means LAYS. IWA means Modus Operandi. The Word Of God(Olorun) that was with God at the Beginning and that was God.
grin grin grin
The video was moreorless like a thanksgiving in a church and not ther sermon you posted up here. Infact, it was a church service.
Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by macof(m): 1:20am On Jun 26, 2016
orisa37:

The midpoint of insanity sad
Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by orisa37: 8:26am On Jun 26, 2016
Atheist s Point of view. You don't know ODUDUWA.You don't know CHRIST. You don't know OLODUMARE and You don't know THE ALMIGHTY. But you will be healed IJN AMEN. Happy Sunday.
Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by orisa37: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2016
Then this "Lampoonist is a Misfit".
Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by jnhmaxxwell: 11:12am On Jun 27, 2016
orisa37:

Which Indian hem did you smoke ? jesus was a bastard giving birth to by marry without a father. Meaning marry was a single mother. This is what happens when you get rapped by random men or you have sex with too many guys that you can't tell the father. To cover it up, began the story of christ. An omo ale.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by orisa37: 1:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
May God Almighty be merciful to you. "Ki Olorun Olodumare sanu fun o".
Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by Rossikk(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2016
If the Ooni of Ife really called 'Jesus' his father, he's a total disgrace and unworthy of that throne he occupies. He's a Buffon, and a thoughtless, colonised dunce with no common sense. Just look at us. Lost people with no sense of history or dignity. And then the very people you expect to lead us back to realising who we are, are jumping into the same wretched pit of self hate and foreigner worship. Disgusting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 27, 2016
Rossikk:
If the Ooni of Ife really called 'Jesus' his father, he's a total disgrace and unworthy of that throne he occupies. He's a Buffon, and a thoughtless, colonised dunce with no common sense. Just look at us. Lost people with no sense of history or dignity. And then the very people you expect to lead us back to realising who we are, are jumping into the same wretched pit of self hate and foreigner worship. Disgusting.

In Lucasbalo's voice - Gbam! grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Lampoons ‘ooni Of Ife’ For Calling Jesus His Father - Video by cosade(m): 7:17am On Jun 28, 2016
satelliteDISH:

Please read my earlier posts on Obaship, see attached screenshots.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

A Simple Mathematics For Peter Obi Chances In 2023 Election / Learn Ibibio! / Young Hausa Lady Getting Married To A 60 Years Old Man - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.