Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies (53214 Views)

Osinbajo After Reading Buhari's Letter - Reno Omokri (Photos) / President Buhari's Letter To National Assembly On Resumption Of Office(Pictured) / Premium Times Replies Nigerian Army, Says "No Retraction, No Apologies" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by blackpanda: 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
crixtex:

So Saraki isnt allowed??

What has saraki got to do with this
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Fayose is gone again. This is painful.
#stomachinfracturenonsense
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by emmykk(m): 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
BetaThings:

Very rear and behind indeed
When Patience Jonathan was first lady in Bayelsa and was called the greediest person in Bayelsa, you guys kept quiet
When EFCC took her before a court, you wanted it dismissed
When the Hero of Stealing and looting said the two are different from corruption, you cheered

Suddenly you dislike corruption and stealing

She is avoiding the US because it is not a litmus test
NOBODY can arrest her in the US if she goes there because she has immunity
Same reason Fayose is still roasting corn

Anyway, Saraki does not have immunity
what is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by Zendinho(m): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
Barman...barman....pls two more bottles for diz man....
Nigga, though ur grt grand father is dead, his manhood stil lives on..may konji d bastard never come near ur abode...lol...
U nailed on d right spot...
This is d type of smackdown Fas....shuld employ...plz who has Fayose...number oooo...
The only greatest opposition leader Nigeria has ever produced...

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
blackpanda:

You said Buari is allowed to use tax payer monies
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
blackpanda:

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by blackpanda: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
crixtex:

Yes money that is duly budgeted for and spent. Not money thats siphoned through cladestine ways into private accounts.

But of course u know this already. U just wanna be nutty
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by Codes151(m): 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
blackpanda:

So like her wristwatch, its her choice. Why u de disturb her??
U ask for a better nigeria! EFCC coruption fight is biased! Everything is biased! But we want unity and peace!

Lool... we r our problem! Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by blackpanda: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
Codes151:
U ask for a better nigeria! EFCC coruption fight is biased! Everything is biased! But we want unity and peace!

Lool... we r our problem! Mtchew

How is it biased?? Are the people being investigated innocent? If its about party, pdp has been the only one in power so far so I dont know who else u expect them to prosecute? If its about tribe, both northeners and southerners are also being tried. So I dont get ur point
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by thespokenword: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
banki:
She should go to the US becauw a bunch of wailers say so!

Because fayose has an issue with Decca he talks nonsense about aisha buhari gives you clowns nonsense to chew on

There owns big difference between the igate scandal and the Halliburton scandal
Just 10 likes. You see sey na only you and your papa and mama and your sisters woka come!

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by ukandi1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
blackpanda:

Will u pay for her airfare or she should use tax payers money just to justify the lies of a lunatic

Pls try and be rational ok

What rationality do u seek ? That d husband travels for umpteenth time with tax payers money and she cannot dare d USA for fear of arrest ?
Be sure b4 u type dear..

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by olumidazz: 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
This out people shouting go to the US go to the US my question is that is she wanted in the and She has willfully or neglected not to go.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by Roadmike(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
Deputyvictor:
See the warning letter issued/sent to Fayose by Aisha Buhari

this is just the beginning of this scandal case ooooo

could the whole story be true?

is it a false accusation?

This letter is unsigned so not valid
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by Brainy007: 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
emmykk:

the thought now in nigeria about her is that she is a thief
Probably in your own area
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by jude90(m): 10:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
she should prove him wrong by going to u.s
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by fakati(m): 1:19am On Jun 26, 2016
You want her to go to the US,provide her the logistics if that solve your problem.Can't Fayose focuse on his duties as a governor or he's the only peedeepig gov. Salaries you no pay or you want to tell us Ekiti don't generate IGR.God save Ekiti State people from the hands of a tout !!!
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by Amazing4grace(m): 5:35am On Jun 26, 2016
emmysam2:
But I have never understood why the Halliburton Case and all the Nigerians involved have been shrouded in secrecy and protected in Nigeria while all Americans involved are in jail.
Obviously, Fayose ( and many other Nigerian elites) must have known the Nigerians involved in the Halliburton scandal before now.
Why keep it secret till he was bruised by party involved?
It is called - keeping a bad secret in the cooler to use to your advantage when need arise.!!
Thats the selfish way of the Nigerian elites. They care only for themselves and their inner cycle.
However, there are strong likelihood that Fayose is telling the truth.
Aisha Buhari must be connected to the Harlliburton scandal.
She should go to the US to debunk Fayose claim.
But if EFCC are indeed genuinely fighting corruption, they should quickly jump on the case.
Afterall, this is a serious allegation of corruption indicting the anti- corruption Crusaders.
But I doubt the corrupt EFCC will do the needful.
For them, the wife of thier pay Master is involved....so the accuser is the culprit, case close!!!
I think I agree with David Cameroon that Nigeria is " Fantastically Corrupt".
oga wat ar u saying? Are u not aware dat EFCC has once investigated it during NUHU RIBADU And WAZIRI, both of dem ar registered PDP members now. And they both said it's untrue dat FAYOSE is lying... Don't u think dat if their is any atom of truth, PDP with so much desperation will have use it to nibs BUHARI during last year desperate and hate campaign of PDP?
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by magmack: 8:08am On Jun 26, 2016
osusuallstars:
RAPED BY A PAEDOPHILE CUM HUSBAND AT 13, HAD HER FIRST ISSUE AT 14, AM NOT EXPECTING A HIGH KEVEL OF MORALITY FROM HER. BEING A VICTIM OF SEXUAL HARRASEMENT , SHE TOUGHT T Y AT SHE COULD HARRAS THAT BOLD MAN IN ADO EKITI. WHY CANT SHE JUST HOLIDAY IN US FOR 2 DAYS AT LEAST PAY THE OBAMAS VISIT AS THEY PREPARE TO EXIT THE WHITE HOUSE. IF NA FOR UK, THE HIM HUSBAND FOR DON RESIGN SINCE

Chei I love ds post.
Liking it is not enough.
Aisha has a background of moral deprivation. The burari's are morally deficient, the reason they are Liars, paedophiles, sluts, insolent brats and THIEVES.
Thanks to Fayose for this revelation.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by magmack: 8:28am On Jun 26, 2016
Amazing4grace:
oga wat ar u saying? Are u not aware dat EFCC has once investigated it during NUHU RIBADU And WAZIRI, both of dem ar registered PDP members now. And they both said it's untrue dat FAYOSE is lying... Don't u think dat if their is any atom of truth, PDP with so much desperation will have use it to nibs BUHARI during last year desperate and hate campaign of PDP?

Bros, we are not talking about PDP here.
The elections are over a year ago.
So, wake up.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by Amazing4grace(m): 11:17am On Jun 26, 2016
magmack:
Bros, we are not talking about PDP here. The elections are over a year ago. So, wake up.
then wat ar we talking about, Lies of Fayose i guess?
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by collinzy: 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2016
You really had to write all these to show your level of inherited foolishness? So following legal and civil process in clearing a bad name seems unreasonable to you and you'd rather do the foolish vy travelling to the US cos the people want it. You should tell her to travel to China too and Pakistan and every other country her husband has visited. Thought you guys complained about his travel habits too?
emmykk:
ok madam but nigerians want you to shut their mouth by travelllling to US.

your husband as president of Nigeria has visited US 3times,these are rare opportunities for you to meet US no 1 citizen,yet you didnt show up there.

Again you were invited for a programme in US,you sent Mrs Saraki.Instead of this warning kukuma visit US.

if it were mama peace she for done reach US tail tail grin
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by Elliot2(m): 6:08pm On Jun 26, 2016
alujonjonkijon:
i congratulate mrs buhari if this is true.this is the very appropriate reaction in the circumstance.
me think, she should equally write to de US telling them to clarify on the person of interest in the case? They stand a better position to once and for all nib this rumours in the bud. if she could tell them her grievances,since her innocent name is being defamed, they should deny such claims involving her person.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by Intimaci2: 9:01pm On Jun 26, 2016
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by charlione(m): 8:36am On Jun 27, 2016
podosci:

I didnt...

Why didn't you vote sir? Please share.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by podosci(m): 9:15am On Jun 27, 2016
charlione:

Why didn't you vote sir? Please share.
All politicians are the same and not worth the stress. They have impovrished us and left us fighting one another while they dine together. I didnt see any politician worthy of my vote.
Re: Aisha Buhari's Letter To Fayose Demanding Retraction & Apologies by charlione(m): 9:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
podosci:

All politicians are the same and not worth the stress. They have impovrished us and left us fighting one another while they dine together. I didnt see any politician worthy of my vote.

In that case, you have no moral right to criticise anybody in govt or anybody else in this forum for that matter. You say we have been impoverished by the politicians; it is people like you who made that possible. The worst set of people are those who sit back and do nothing. By voting, you would at least have made an effort to upset the status quo you so detest. By refusing to vote, you have given room to hooligans to exploit. I don't know who you are but you have lost my respect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Will Comply With Supreme Court Judgement On Bayelsa — INEC / EFCC Punishes Officer Behind Leaked Video Of Willie Obiano / Wura Abiola Reacts To Buhari’s Posthumous Award On Her Late Father, MKO Abiola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.