Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,691 members, 7,831,143 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O (64706 Views)

Obasanjo Knelt Down Begging Atiku Abubakar In 2003 - Charles Idahosa / Man Who Knelt Down For Kanu Explains Himself (pics) / Bunmi Falana Demoted For Begging Fayose - Naijapopular.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by ronald4lif(m): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
martineverest:
Hmmm

Boss, we dey quarrel? So boi-boi no fit beg hin oga something again
Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by hagol: 2:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
O ga ooo

2 Likes

Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by hagol: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
Zenith ooooo

4 Likes

Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by ashala(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nkemtreasure:
Any how, you can't beat politicians to their game. They would always outsmart any career person with tricks. Zenith bank fell into the trap of both the FG and Fayose. They should just pipe low, the dust will soon calm down.

Straight up!

1 Like

Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by martineverest(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2016
ronald4lif:

Boss, we dey quarrel? So boi-boi no fit beg hin oga something again
i dey craze? How my oga go dey beg me for something,i go dey refuse?i no reach o
Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by fr3do(m): 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
MrImole:

Is Jim Ovia an Igbo man?

yes, he is from Agbor
Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by ronald4lif(m): 3:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
martineverest:
i dey craze? How my oga go dey beg me for something,i go dey refuse?i no reach o

Boss I know you ain't into this kinda competition stuff especially as they don't fetch money, as hustlers are for anything that increase their wallet strength and nothing else. But please let today be an exception biko. Please vote for Lanicky for miss NL, today's the finals and just one vote, your vote, could be the clincher for her. Please spare a moment and drop your ballot for this charming and high-spirited young woman.

Link to the thread can be found here.

https://www.nairaland.com/3186985/miss-nairaland-contest-2016-grand

Merci Monsieur.
Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by Kobicove(m): 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
Whether the guy is Fayose's boy or not the fact remains that he is a staff of Zenith Bank...

5 Likes

Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by miqos02(m): 3:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
we hia
Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by oga15(m): 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2016
Please who is this trash hole. .....called Olajimoke.

Let me clear you guys .
The last is I know the man very well his is Zenith Bank Ado Onigari G.R.A Branch MD.

2 Likes

Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by oga15(m): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
Please who is this trash hole. .....called Olajimoke.

Let me clear you guys .
The last image. I know the man very well his is Zenith Bank Ado Onigari G.R.A Branch MD.

1 Like

Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by biggielawajo(m): 3:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
how can those zenith guys were on red tie when sitting and on blue tie while kneeling down ? plz help.

Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by iamdapsyj(m): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nkemtreasure:
Any how, you can't beat politicians to their game. They would always outsmart any career person with tricks. Zenith bank fell into the trap of both the FG and Fayose. They should just pipe low, the dust will soon calm down.

It's greediness that is killing some people. I actually believe this story to an extent because I know of an uncle back in d day that got a banking job (the orange in colour bank) in ondo state through d governor at d time and they use to transact all sort of business. The banks are also beneficiaries of this dirty deals and it's not limited to zenith bank alone, most of these banks do it.

1 Like

Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by MrImole: 4:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
fr3do:

yes, he is from Agbor

hmmm!
Delta Igbo.
Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by humbleself242(m): 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
We will get to root of the matter Ayo Fayose the clueless and irresponsible man...........so the guy that kneel down is ur boy and not unbehave of zenit bank.......Rubbish
Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by Barigaboy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
Politricks, I believe d story. Government is powerful they can use their capacity to help anyone dearing to them n also use thesame person as an instrument. If Fayose disconnect with Zenith then his boy would also be disconnected but with his apology even if Fayose disconnect from Zenith he would reconnect his boy. If na me too I go prostrate cos Niger problem is for everybody while my own problem will be for my family. I go prostate for Camera
Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by Babayoutoomuch(f): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
SuperS1Panther:
SO Fayose planted ''his money laundering boy'' in Zenith Bank that will be laundering his money for him and Zenith Bank too actively aided and abetted the crime.

God save this country.

Amen o

1 Like

Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by fr3do(m): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
MrImole:

hmmm!

Delta Igbo.

so before 1991 he was probably Bendel Igbo?

the man is an Igbo man who is from Delta state,
Igbo is Igbo! this is the point young enlightened Igbo men without post-civil-war-trauma like me are promoting, we understand that the Igbo race needs to be united to reap the dividends of that unity.
Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by Mattex001(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
See another Lie grin

Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by Raph6091: 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
Who ask you!!! amebo!!!
Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by ellechrystal(f): 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
agabaI23:
The girl would be feeling fly when she was typing all that. Let's go tell the world...
Heyo
Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by agabaI23(m): 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
ellechrystal:

Heyo
Hello Babe...How are you?
Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by fakati(m): 1:25am On Jun 26, 2016
Let the guy go ahead and prostrate hence fayose created him I no fit laugh.
Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by babooshka: 3:16am On Jun 26, 2016
who is dis one again? Why should we bliv u? All these ppl looking 4 cheap publicity! Smh!
Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by afrika(f): 6:40am On Jun 26, 2016
Did this guy smoke weed? Can anybody tell me, pleasssse!??
Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by NaijaBlend: 6:51am On Jun 26, 2016
This story just confirmed that Zenith Bank part-financed Fayose's election.

If the bank can be at Fayose's beck and call, promote the account officer to a Manager, retransfer him to Ekiti at the instance of Fayose, then, Zenith must have also bank-rolled the election. All required is for the bank management to instruct the boy to generate a memo for approval. And it was so.
Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by Adexvicky(f): 7:41am On Jun 26, 2016
noblebaba:
You are a liar no zenith bank in Ifo ogun state did u think u can become a manager in banks wt just simple without been qualify ?u be agent
i tought am the only one that notice that,there is no zenith in ifo
Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by TDH01: 7:43am On Jun 26, 2016
eyeview:
Everybody who has ever worked in a bank knows that its the normal practice. Whenever a bank or any corporate firm goes on a reconciliation meeting with a high networth client,they take along somebody so dear to the client,a staff whom he can't afford to see begging him.
The first day I saw that pix,I knew by hindsight that the guy must be someone special to Fayose.
Nothing new

Very normal practice in banking. infact a Branch manager friend did same at MM2 to a Customer that won't give as deposits as Fayose
Re: Bunmi Falana, The Zenith Bank Staff Who Knelt Down Is Fayose's Boy - Abimbola O by fayeezah(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2016
sammft99:
so whats your problem? the fact remains that the guy who knelt down is a staff of Zenith Bank.you can call him Fayose 1st son.it does not matter.APC is probing election funds of others but will not probe how much Rotimi Amaechi stole from Rivers coffers to sponsor BUHARI Elections..shame!

I'm not someone that loves to join issues with idiots. I commented on the post, didn't abuse anyone, so surprised you are asking 'what's your problem'. It's a sane world, you just want to muddle it up. Offer constructive comments, respect other's view, and never assume your outlook on matters must be taken at all cost. So please, don't hide behind a phone when you feel like showing your stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: I Regret Supporting Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB / See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) / Thief Breaks Into National Assembly Complex, Steals US Dollars, Office Equipment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.