Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Is Gtbank Having Network Issues? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Gtbank Having Network Issues? (3076 Views)

Ecobank Network Issues / Is Gtbank Opened On Saturday / How Much Is Gtbank Charging For Naira To Dollar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Gtbank Having Network Issues? by naijaboy756: 8:10am On Jun 25, 2016
Lately, its been issues with quickteller and their *737# services. Is it peculiar to my account or is it a general problem? Yesterday, I used quick teller to transfer from another bank's ATM to another bank's Account, got debited but I'm not sure the recipient received value because it showed your financial institution not available. It is yet to be reversed. The funniest one is a transfer made from one bank to a GT account. The funds left, got to GT and reversed back into the account. But the receiving account in GT still has the value till now. Same for the source account... It is confusing
Re: Is Gtbank Having Network Issues? by youngest85(m): 8:16am On Jun 25, 2016
lemme go nd come nd withdraw my 1million 4rm d bank

I mean 1million kobo
Re: Is Gtbank Having Network Issues? by mommaade(f): 8:30am On Jun 25, 2016
A lot of people are really complaining about the bank. What is the problem with them now? Are they in distress? shocked always finding one way or the other to rip us off. They are big rip-off

1 Like

Re: Is Gtbank Having Network Issues? by iykepromotions: 8:54am On Jun 25, 2016
This is really a trying time for GtBank. nearly caused a rift between me and a client yesterday. a transfer was made and i received the alert but my balance did not change. have not witnessed such a thing before. it took them close to 30 minutes before the money reflected. guess some of their systems need to be changed.
Re: Is Gtbank Having Network Issues? by 2sexycom(m): 9:04am On Jun 25, 2016
naijaboy756:
Lately, its been issues with quickteller and their *737# services. Is it peculiar to my account or is it a general problem? Yesterday, I used quick teller to transfer from another bank's ATM to another bank's Account, got debited but I'm not sure the recipient received value because it showed your financial institution not available. It is yet to be reversed. The funniest one is a transfer made from one bank to a GT account. The funds left, got to GT and reversed back into the account. But the receiving account in GT still has the value till now. Same for the source account... It is confusing
same thing happened to me o. I transferred some money to a friend and up till now, the person in question hasn't received the funds up to this hour.
Re: Is Gtbank Having Network Issues? by naijaboy756: 10:18am On Jun 25, 2016
They need to do something very fast. Cc:Lalasticlala!

(1) (Reply)

. / Barbing Salon In Lagos (centre Of Excellence) / Washing Machine Parts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.