Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Wholesale 100% Real Human Hair Needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wholesale 100% Real Human Hair Needed (646 Views)

Real Human Traffic Software,guarantee 2 add Over 10,000 Daily Visits To Any Url / Earn Money Watching Ads..its 100% Real / How To Make Money With WEMA BANK ALAT. 100% Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wholesale 100% Real Human Hair Needed by rOsy247(f): 8:54am On Jun 25, 2016
I am in need of 100% human hair. I want to buy them in large quantity. Sincere and transparent Suppliers are needed. The human hair are Peruvian, Malaysian, Brazilian, lace wigs, etc. I am in ph.

Modified: pls no one should direct me to any email or ask for my number yet until they have given full details of what they supply. If you are transparent and sincere about your supply then let's start here on this thread.
Re: Wholesale 100% Real Human Hair Needed by kenny1st(m): 9:05am On Jun 25, 2016
Your location pls and how many and give your specifications. Also include your budget per unit... Mail to Kennytim2000@yahoo.com
Re: Wholesale 100% Real Human Hair Needed by akinloluwao: 9:14am On Jun 25, 2016
Drop your contact to akinloluwao@gmail.com let me link you to one of the best importer of human hair in Nigeria and you will never regret it.
Re: Wholesale 100% Real Human Hair Needed by rOsy247(f): 9:21am On Jun 25, 2016
akinloluwao:
Drop your contact to akinloluwao@gmail.com let me link you to one of the best importer of human hair in Nigeria and you will never regret it.
kenny1st:
Your location pls and how many and give your specifications. Also include your budget per unit... Mail to Kennytim2000@yahoo.com

I am in ph. As for the specification and all, I need to know how it's sold and other things before I finally decide the quantity and type I want. I need full details here for transparency before we involve emails, phone calls etc.
Re: Wholesale 100% Real Human Hair Needed by akinloluwao: 9:34am On Jun 25, 2016
Well, we have a lot of clients in portharcourt. They fly to Lagos often to buy hair. We sell 100% human hair. No tangling NP shedding. Try us

Re: Wholesale 100% Real Human Hair Needed by kenny1st(m): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2016
OK, drop your mail so we can talk...
Re: Wholesale 100% Real Human Hair Needed by akinloluwao: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2016
We have over 100 styles

(1) (Reply)

Hire Purchase / Gas Refill Business / From Ice Block Production You Can Make It Big

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.