Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Ladies Post Your Real Pictures And Be Honest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ladies Post Your Real Pictures And Be Honest (1207 Views)

Funny Election Pictures And Memes / Ladies Post Your Natural Pictures Here / Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Post Your Real Pictures And Be Honest by skyone(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2009
I've come to realise that 98% of the girls on nairaland are scared of posting their original pics, i beg why?
Dont you know guys need to see your wicked faces smiley ugly or beautiful who cares
Re: Ladies Post Your Real Pictures And Be Honest by zmurda(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2009
waiting
Re: Ladies Post Your Real Pictures And Be Honest by skyone(m): 1:45pm On Sep 03, 2009
and still waiting?

hbabe i beg open floor
Re: Ladies Post Your Real Pictures And Be Honest by hbabe(f): 2:01pm On Sep 03, 2009
skyone:

and still waiting?
hbabe i beg open floor

It is not compulsory to have a pic and as long as it does not affect my views/preferences I will not. I have my pics on face book and all my friends have my address.
I am here to rub minds with others and if I come across someone (m or f) with same interest; and if friendship happens I may send pic.
I do not believe NL is a dating site.

BTW I love your picture. A lot of water under your face (bridge) I will Eko brige on mine or the bridge across River Ethiope in Delta State
Re: Ladies Post Your Real Pictures And Be Honest by candylips(m): 2:14pm On Sep 03, 2009
hmmm
Re: Ladies Post Your Real Pictures And Be Honest by skyone(m): 6:03pm On Sep 03, 2009
hbabe:

It is not compulsory to have a pic and as long as it does not affect my views/preferences I will not. I have my pics on face book and all my friends have my address.
I am here to rub minds with others and if I come across someone (m or f) with same interest; and if friendship happens I may send pic.
I do not believe NL is a dating site.

BTW I love your picture. A lot of water under your face (bridge) I will Eko brige on mine or the bridge across River Ethiope in Delta State

What's difference btw NL AND fakebook. undecided
Re: Ladies Post Your Real Pictures And Be Honest by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 03, 2009
what the hell, but where is your picture? undecided
Re: Ladies Post Your Real Pictures And Be Honest by candylips(m): 10:02am On Sep 04, 2009
skyone:

What's difference btw NL AND fakebook. undecided

thats the diff wink
Re: Ladies Post Your Real Pictures And Be Honest by skyone(m): 8:00am On Sep 05, 2009
ibkaye:

what the hell, but where is your picture? undecided

i beg which one are you now,

man, woman, gay, straight, bend etc. Your picture doesn't signify your sex
Re: Ladies Post Your Real Pictures And Be Honest by GeneralJ(m): 6:00am On Apr 24, 2013
hahah funny topic so who gonna post their picture

(1) (Reply)

What Business Can I Go Into With A Capital Of 400,000 / Brown Mustard Seed / Migrating From Glo Instant Surf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.