Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,328 members, 7,850,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Issac Fayose Writes An Open Letter To His Brother, Gov Ayodele Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Issac Fayose Writes An Open Letter To His Brother, Gov Ayodele Fayose (879 Views)

Babangida Suntai Dies Hours After Burial Of Danbaba Suntai, His Brother / Isaac Fayose Writes Letter To His Brother, Governor Ayodele Fayose / Loan: Fayose Writes Chinese Government Not To Give Loan To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issac Fayose Writes An Open Letter To His Brother, Gov Ayodele Fayose by eleburu(f): 11:29am On Jun 25, 2016
Younger brother to ekiti state
governor Isaac Fayose writes An Open
Letter
to his Brother, Gov. Ayodele Fayose.
AN OPEN LETTER TO MY BROTHER
Dear Brother/Father,
I am writing you this letter to
encourage, strengthen and remind you
of this verse of the Holy Bible that
says, “If God be with us, who can be
against us?” As you read this
letter, I pray it gives you strength
and courage. I want you to know that
I am with you at this time of
trouble and that this turbulence is
a stepping stone to a higher level
in Life for you.
Travelling through time, a decade
ago, at this exact date, I can
remember a time like this, When it
was a period of turbulence for a
great man I have always looked up to
and admire. A man of courage,
strength as an Eagle, bold as a
Lion, a man of great dignity and
integrity. I remember June 24 2006,
exactly 10 years today. You were
falsely accused of Poultry Project
Fund mismanagement and Murder. You
left the Government house October 16
2006. But God was with you. He
confused your adversaries and
vindicated you from the hands of
vicious and political extremists.
This same God is not dead and he is
still there for you. After 8 years,
which connotes the year of
Ascension, God gave you the Staff
and placed you on that same Mantle
on the same date you left the
government House (October 16 2014)
against all odds.
Yet again! Another turbulence. I
want “YOU” to know that God of
little David that killed Goliath is
still with “US”. Yes! Things might
seem a little rough now, but
remember your name “PETER” and what
it stands for… You shall overcome
with “VICTORY” as always. This
battle shall pass in no time. The
enemies you see now, you shall see
them no more and at the end, we
shall return all Glory to God. “When
God is about to take you to a
Greater level, everything goes crazy.
People will disappoint you, Friends
go against you, and then you will be
left all alone. In that very moment,
God will be your only source and he
alone will take the Glory”. Your
enemies tried but could not stand the
power you carry. You are far
stronger than they are and this is
why they are petrified at the
rumbling of your voice. “The wicked
flee when no one is pursuing, but
the righteous are bold as a Lion”
Proverb 28:1.
Think about it “If God be with us,
who can be against us?” Think about
how empowering that is! Let that
power infuse you, let it pour liquid
steel through your spine. You have
got the power, you can fight, and
you will win. Though I am not there
with you, you are always on my mind
and I remember you in my prayers at
all times. You can beat this. I know
it, I see the warrior within you.
You are a fighter.
God will continuously be with you
and take care of you.
I LOVE YOU BROTHER.
Your Brother and Son, Isaac
Fayose. —

source: http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/06/issac-fayose-writes-open-letter-to-his.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala

Re: Issac Fayose Writes An Open Letter To His Brother, Gov Ayodele Fayose by northvietnam(m): 11:31am On Jun 25, 2016
V
Re: Issac Fayose Writes An Open Letter To His Brother, Gov Ayodele Fayose by HungerBAD: 11:32am On Jun 25, 2016
I dont believe this "LETTER" is from his brother.

And no intelligent writer uses JUNIOR brother, in place of a YOUNGER brother. You use Junior for workplaces,schools and formal settings.
That said, if truly this letter is from him, then he completely lacks sense like his older brother. Your brother is going through whatever he is going
through, because he refuses to respect himself, his office, the People of Ekiti State and most importantly other Nigerians.

JUNIOR brother, this EYE SERVICE is not needed.

2 Likes

Re: Issac Fayose Writes An Open Letter To His Brother, Gov Ayodele Fayose by dollyjoy(f): 11:33am On Jun 25, 2016
Visit my signature pleaseeeee
Re: Issac Fayose Writes An Open Letter To His Brother, Gov Ayodele Fayose by lafex: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2016
Which episode should we call this?
This is so interesting
FAYOSE VS BUHARI
Continue...........

Less I forget , I want to advice u to be preparing for ur brother's disgraced exit on the 16th of october, 2016 as it was done on the 16 of october, 2006 by OBJ so that it will complete exactly 4years he used as governor of your state and there will be no biase

1 Like

Re: Issac Fayose Writes An Open Letter To His Brother, Gov Ayodele Fayose by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2016
...The God of little David that killed a giant Goliath..."

But David was not a bragger neither was he running his mouth anyhow without due regards for his elders.

Bros, advice your elder brother.

He doesn't behave like a typical Yoruba man (they. Have respect for their elders).

Is Fayose the only Governor in PDP?

You will run into trouble and you colleagues (your fellow PDP Governors) will desert you soon.

2 Likes

Re: Issac Fayose Writes An Open Letter To His Brother, Gov Ayodele Fayose by crazymommy(f): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
Good news...at least fayose will have someone to bring food for him at kirikiri....

1 Like

Re: Issac Fayose Writes An Open Letter To His Brother, Gov Ayodele Fayose by OLADD: 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
I initially thought this is one of those end-time brothers. Anyway, kudos to him for standing with his brother in this time of storm. That's a hallmark of a true friend.
Re: Issac Fayose Writes An Open Letter To His Brother, Gov Ayodele Fayose by Harkindeylee(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
kenkenn:
...The God of little David that killed a giant Goliath..."

But David was not a bragger neither was he running his mouth anyhow without due regards for his elders.

Bros, advice your elder brother.

He doesn't behave like a typical Yoruba man (they. Have respect for their elders).

Is Fayose the only Governor in PDP?

You will run into trouble and you colleagues (your fellow PDP Governors) will desert you soon.
abeg help me tell him ooo no atom of respect in him.. Always running his mouth.. If one doesnt respect his elders how dooes he expected pple below him to respect him.

(1) (Reply)

More Details Emerge On Nigeria Chief Of Army Staff General Buratai’s Dubai Prope / Nigeria Ranked 4th On Global List Of Deaths From Internal Conflicts / CCB Hailed For Timely Intervention Over Buratai’s Dubai Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.