Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,067 members, 7,810,994 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:11 PM

Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service (17567 Views)

Nigerian Prisons Convert Humans To Animals - VP Osinbajo Says / The Poor Vs The Rich In Nigerian Prisons: See The Difference (Photos) / Buhari Writes South Africa's Government, Lauds Henry Okah's Conviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by KingOvoramwen1(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
WE DEY WAIT YOU FOR BENIN................. ALL THE YOLOBAS IN EDO STATE PACK AND GO OOO........ ESPECIALLY THE ONES BEGGING FOR ARMS AT EKEWAN JUNCTION
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by Thukzee01(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
Firefire:
When is Nigeria going to change ?
Maybe in d 67th century
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by Dezolo(f): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
tizblink:
I tell you, the first composer of the Nigerian national anthem had foresight

*humming*

Nigeria We Hail thee!
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by fuadnero(m): 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
Media and misinformation

Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by oloriooko(m): 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
So SR lied again angry
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by emamos: 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
ayindejimmy:

wen u read he escaped did u ask for proof?
Well, if u want proof jus go to Kuje and tell the Warders u need proof
gbam
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by Dezolo(f): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oxenomy:
Oh dear, I'm so sorry, I've already voted for mysticalgal.. Can I vote twice?
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by frisky2good(m): 1:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
Incident? Ok.
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by longview007: 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
I thing ther might plans to make him escap.
alll i could day for now.

Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by rolchi(m): 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
Charles Okah...Henry Okah...all in one report? Something is really amiss!
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by Rose2014: 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
dunkem21:
Rose2014, e be like say him don jump back.. grin

He sure did grin
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by talktrue1(m): 1:56pm On Jun 25, 2016
Let them give us names of thi4se that escaped on friday night
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by Ritchiee: 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2016
newbornmacho:
Please don't try to confuse people. We are talking of Charles Okah not Henry Okah. Now start over and answer the question... has Charles Okah escaped from Kuje prison?

SR said Charles and not Henry...the news still stands that Charles has .....
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by PhockPhockMan: 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
prince3009:
How can someone in prison be HALE and HEARTY? undecided

I wonder o o.
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by tuncy(m): 2:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
LMAyedun:
The Gov't should give us proves that Okah is in custody

'GIVE US'... Who be you? Or US?

Whether they give you prove or not how does it increase our GDP?
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by oloworulz(m): 2:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
ayindejimmy:
I think i trust the story of PT above that of SR. Theirs have direct speech from a reliable sourse.
But i knw those who wil prefer to go wit news on anytin negative ct dis govt
you mean the flat heads?
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by Charly68: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
Henry Orka the chief bomber escaped prison ! Never! If such a man escaped,the prison controller will serve his jail for him. A man with such a heinous crime must not escape judgement. His act was too horrendous . They had wanted to kill Dr Jonathan but his star was very lucky to have escaped their plot.

1 Like

Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hmmm, it seems nairaland is now opinion test ground for the real deal. Opinion on nairaland seem to be determining the direction of event lately.

Just thinking a loud.
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by livingoracle: 2:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
LMAyedun:
The suspected mastermind of the 2010 Independence Day bombings, Charles Okah,did not escape from Kuje Prison in Abuja, the Nigerian Prisons Service has told PREMIUM TIMES.

“It is not true (that he escaped),” the spokesperson for the Nigerian Prisons Service, Francis Enobore, told PREMIUM TIMES, in response to reports that Mr. Okah scaled the prison’s wall and fled on Friday night.

“He is there (Kuje prison) hale and hearty. The comptroller of prisons in charge of the FCT was there less than 30 minutes ago and he saw him there. I spoke to the controller.”

Mr. Enobore however admitted that there was an “incident” at the prison on Friday night.
“Yes there was an incident yesterday, but Henry Okah was not involved,” he said. The Comptoller prisons has ordered an investigation and that is going on. We want to know if anybody escaped and if yes, what are their identities.”

Mr. Enobore promised to provide updates once the preliminary investigation is ready.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/205911-jailbreak-in-abuja-but-henry-okah-still-in-custody-nigerian-prisons-service.html

Lucky Luciano was indeed lucky but never foolish like Tony Montana. Al Capone was a power drunk mo' fucker see how he ended up, Santino Corlene was too aggressive he died like a slowpoke. Carlito was wise not to kill Benny Blanco from Bronx, but that's where his problems began.

Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by sexxydiva(f): 2:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
No mind them.
Bluezy13:
Hmmm...

And then
pleaseeeee vote my signature
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by Legitbaba(m): 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
rolchi:
Charles Okah...Henry Okah...all in one report? Something is really amiss!

I tell u...these people are so confused...they are talking about Charles and the man is quoted as saying Henry?? Something is not right
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by livingoracle: 2:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
LMAyedun:
The suspected mastermind of the 2010 Independence Day bombings, Charles Okah,did not escape from Kuje Prison in Abuja, the Nigerian Prisons Service has told PREMIUM TIMES.

“It is not true (that he escaped),” the spokesperson for the Nigerian Prisons Service, Francis Enobore, told PREMIUM TIMES, in response to reports that Mr. Okah scaled the prison’s wall and fled on Friday night.

“He is there (Kuje prison) hale and hearty. The comptroller of prisons in charge of the FCT was there less than 30 minutes ago and he saw him there. I spoke to the controller.”

Mr. Enobore however admitted that there was an “incident” at the prison on Friday night.
“Yes there was an incident yesterday, but Henry Okah was not involved,” he said. The Comptoller prisons has ordered an investigation and that is going on. We want to know if anybody escaped and if yes, what are their identities.”

Mr. Enobore promised to provide updates once the preliminary investigation is ready.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/205911-jailbreak-in-abuja-but-henry-okah-still-in-custody-nigerian-prisons-service.html

grin grin Lucky Luciano was indeed lucky but never foolish like Tony Montana. Al Capone was a power drunk mo' fucker see how he ended up, Santino Corlene was too aggressive he died like a slowpoke. Carlito was wise not to kill Benny Blanco from Bronx, but that's where his problems began.

Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by sexxydiva(f): 2:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
Basildvalour:
Claims and counter claims

That's what this government is good at.
Real time action, zero
Have you seen my signatureshockedshocked
pleaseeeeesmiley
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by sexxydiva(f): 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
chimoskyg:
They should stop joking with National issues
pleaseeeee check my signature pleaseeeeesmiley
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by Earth2Metahuman: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
EbukaLive:
Dem dem pipu will soon ask for pictures of Okah in prison if they provide the pictures, they will say it is Photoshop and ask for video evidence. If provided they will say it is film trick. They will ask Buhari to go and shake Okah in prison while holding today newspaper on NTA News, if he does that they will now say that Buhari is supporting MEND to fight against Avengers and he is weak man for giving into their demands. If he now punishes anyone involved they will say it is because it is SS, he will not do it if it is north... You see where I am going with this?
you cannot please ipob wailer grin
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by nepapole(m): 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
prince3009:
How can someone in prison be HALE and HEARTY? undecided
Y not?
Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by mikeljims(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
EbukaLive:
Dem dem pipu will soon ask for pictures of Okah in prison if they provide the pictures, they will say it is Photoshop and ask for video evidence. If provided they will say it is film trick. They will ask Buhari to go and shake Okah in prison while holding today newspaper on NTA News, if he does that they will now say that Buhari is supporting MEND to fight against Avengers and he is weak man for giving into their demands. If he now punishes anyone involved they will say it is because it is SS, he will not do it if it is north... You see where I am going with this?

Yes I see...you are going to hell with it smiley

1 Like

Re: Henry Okah Still In Custody — Nigerian Prisons Service by don4real18(m): 3:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
papaejima1:
Lies. Show us proof
Show us proof that he escaped

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Donald Duke, Peter Obi At Conference For Young And Emerging Leaders / 2019: Election Will Not Hold In 26 States – Biafra Zionists / Yari, El-Rufai, Yahaya Bello Present As Matawalle Joins APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.