Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos (49014 Views)

Policemen Beat Up, Bundle 'yahoo' Boys Into Van In Benin (VIDEO) / Ogun Policemen Beat Lawyers For ‘Disrespecting’ Assistant Commissioner Of Police / "Policemen Beat Me In Abuja, Seized My Car, My Money Got Missing" - Man Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
So this dia dirty car still dey? This guys na men from sars,dem dey find money nii,that guy go sleep for cell this weekend main main.
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by bigsam1992(m): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
Hv been a victim of their assault @ elekiah police station
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by predatorX: 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
benpedro:
If you could not behave yourself as a civilized civilian, then the police has the right to treat you like an animal.Imagine yourself as the policemen,would you let a criminal go scot free simply because he knows how to act like an animal? Do that and see everybody turn to an animal just to evade arrest!

Your reasoning capacity is why Africa is being referred to as the "dark continent".

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by Toosure70: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
They may be kidnapers o
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by VaginaTerrorist(m): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
hardbody:

Seriously?
Once you get to the station..... The dead tell no tales and you are lonely when you are dead.
your right....

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by donvicky2007: 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Graceland where there is no grace!!
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by Fryzi(m): 8:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
Did he later follow dem as it is not in d article??
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by kogs(m): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
Dat na SARS now for ph
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by gabolak(m): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
They're SARS guys. That is what they know how to do best. They're always found of going around town to intimidate, harass, extort and falsely accused innocent people just for ransom ( sorry, I mean money for bail ).

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by predatorX: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
Scatterscatter:
Like seriously!

Anyways, we blacks sef get wahala while naija's own is *100.
Without force an average Nigerian is not ready to obey the police.
I'm not on support of police brutality anyways.

SCATTERSCATTER DON COME BACK AGAIN

Police......... Very useless set of human beings.

Imagine Okada wey dey buy fuel for petrol station dey quietly on the queue and for another pump TWO-FIGHTING dey happen between two agbeeros. Police reash dia, dem no arrest the TWO-FIGHTING fighters, dem no even near the crowd to ask wetin dey happen. Na the Okada wey Park for line dem arrest
In LAG, police just get two jobs- to pursue and seize Okada which them go later convert to their property and- to dey pursue tinted glass cars for lekki-ajah experience. Way.

You can never get a rapid response in an emergency because patrol vans dey pursue Okada about.
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by gabolak(m): 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
They're SARS guys. That is what they know how to do best. They're always found of going around town to intimidate, harass, extort and falsely accused innocent people just for ransom ( sorry, I mean money for bail ).
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by banme1(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
tyson99:
I HATE THEM WITH PASSION
are u aware of the victim's offence?
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by banme1(m): 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:
Yeah if you know why they are arresting him,he might be right for resisting arrest

Last week,I was coming back home from an eatery around 8pm with my friend..the police stopped us and started searching our pockets and the car,as soon as one of them saw that I'm using an iPhone he seized my phone and asked me to go sit in thier car...i was confused until he came to me and started bragging about how he will throw me in cell(coz I'm using an iPhone right?) ..they said I'm a yahoo boy and I asked them for evidence; they said " you dey use iPhone "

I was mad and dumbfounded and had to bail myself out of the mess with 5k coz it's late,raining and have stuffs i got to do at home

Nigerian police is an embarrassment to the Nigerian community !
exaggeration
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by slimfit1(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
Why do we have minister of police affairs and Antony general or some shet like that and
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by manunkind: 9:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
milloguy:
If you haven't committed just go with them...I have never heard of police kidnapping...common bejng stubborn only brings deadly beating
9ja anything can happen the guy is afraid of his life, they might as well kidnapped him police men like robbers
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by manunkind: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
milloguy:
If you haven't committed just go with them...I have never heard of police kidnapping...common bejng stubborn only brings deadly beating
9ja anything can happen the guy is afraid of his life, they might as well kidnapped him police men looking like robbers no good food
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
banme1:
exaggeration

You need a new brain

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by banme1(m): 9:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

You need a new brain
urs is new. Do u know why? Cos it has never been used
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by harry509: 9:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
ChangeIsCostant:
Some police officers were seen brutally beating a young man while trying to arrest him at Graceland in Oyigbo town, Rivers state earlier today. The young man whose offence is not known -refused to enter the vehicle brought by the officers.

He was given a serious beating by the angry policemen who used sticks, rods, gallons and all sorts of weapons they could lay their hands on.Even a nieighbour who came to plead with them also received his own share of slaps from the security operatives.

Here are screenshots gotten from a video that is currently trending online.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/police-officers-brutally-beat-up-man.html
this is equal right.....
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by Rasque1759(m): 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
jst laughing...
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by Bollinger(m): 9:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
Opistorincos:
This is totally bad

Personally, i think it is very very ok. Jungle justice has no rules. In a society where it's citizens think they can do anything should expect anything to happen to them as well.
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by djlaqua91(m): 9:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
I laughed when I read all this e-warriors siding with the police. If that guy likes his life I pray he jumped out of the moving ride and escaped. We know 90% of the people police arrest are innocent. They say bail is free, but they arrest illegally en mass and collect bail money. Only when you've encountered Nigerian police you will understand. Those people can kill you because of 20Naira and lie to your family.

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by histemple: 9:46pm On Jun 25, 2016
milloguy:

If policemen can turn to deadly armed-robbers at night, is it Kidnapping they can't do?

https://www.nairaland.com/3187407/policeman-robs-night-arrested-port-harcourt

The fact that you haven't heard doesn't make it non-existent. Most of them are kidnappers either officially (unlawful arrest just to collect ransom in the form of "bail"wink or unofficially (at any other time).

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by ccchris(m): 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
I got a similar experience,i was just strolling to an Atm,one accosted me to show him my I'D card,which I did,the next thing was open ur phone,i want to see,which I bluntly refused,before I could say anything,i was being dragged like a criminal into their vehicle,on getting to the station,i was made to open the phone,I never had any incriminative stuff on my phone,they started raining insults on me,i was now asked to call somebody to bail me..I asked for what offence,one of them now said this one na bad market make he dey go..this happened at okoko police station lagos(their anti robbery Team).
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by Butoneday2(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin ;Dthen......them go run..? grin
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by tayo200(m): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
too bad
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by bros856: 10:43pm On Jun 25, 2016
NIGERIANS POLICE DRESSED LIKE CRIMINALS AS IF THE DON'T HAVE UNIFORM, BRUTALIZING A NIGERIAN CITIZEN AS IF HE HAS BEEN DECLARED A CRIMINAL. I HOPE THE NEW IG OF POLICE WILL STOP THIS ACT AND ASK POLICE IN THE SOUTH SOUTH TO DRESS WELL AND MAKE USE OF THEIR OFFICIAL CAR WHEN GOING FOR ARREST.
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:
Yeah if you know why they are arresting him,he might be right for resisting arrest

Last week,I was coming back home from an eatery around 8pm with my friend..the police stopped us and started searching our pockets and the car,as soon as one of them saw that I'm using an iPhone he seized my phone and asked me to go sit in thier car...i was confused until he came to me and started bragging about how he will throw me in cell(coz I'm using an iPhone right?) ..they said I'm a yahoo boy and I asked them for evidence; they said " you dey use iPhone "

I was mad and dumbfounded and had to bail myself out of the mess with 5k coz it's late,raining and have stuffs i got to do at home

Nigerian police is an embarrassment to the Nigerian community !

u can lie o

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by ayindejimmy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
I won't follow this type of Police too. Too many people disguised as police these days. Why can they come in normal police vehicle?
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by felix55(m): 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
tyson99:
I HATE THEM WITH PASSION
I Kw u hate dem but don't go to police & report if u hv a problem...Ewu
Re: Policemen Beat Man Who Refused Arrest In Rivers State. Photos by MCeeShort(m): 11:50pm On Jun 25, 2016
This is quite regular with the Nigerian police. They're a bunch of lawless brutes!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ese Oruru: Convicted Child Trafficker, Dahiru Released After Serving Jail term / Stray Bullet Nearly Killed This Child In Portharcourt (Photos) / Edo: Police Officers Fighting Over Bribe Arrested And Detained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.