Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos (47730 Views)

Buhari Looks At Images Of AU Founding Fathers In Ethiopia / President Muhammadu Buhari Looks Like A Skeleton - Ij Onuigbo / Kiki Osinbajo Beautiful In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
when she go marry sef
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by humbleself242(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
Happy for u because ur own better,help me oh lord

Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by KingOvoramwen1(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2016
The funny thing about this muslims is that its not as if the guy straffin them wont still see thier unclothedness so why hiding everthing inside hijab....
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2016
chiedu7:
Please my muslims Nairalanders I need clarity please.

Our Christian sisters don't wrap themselves up like your muslims women do.

When one asks you reply with pride that it's to keep a woman modest and all that talk.

Okay, I see .

But if the idea is to be modest, how come muslim women wear so much make up?

What's the use of wrapping up and then putting on makeup?

Actually they shouldn't be putting make up when in public. Just cuz Zahra does it doesnt make it right

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by dauntless15(m): 6:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
Chai see our fresh money showing everywhere on this girl, in blood, spirit, soul and body, spotlessly fresher than fresh

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by teejax03(m): 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Modesty is one of the reasons and to be fair enough she still looks decent without revealing her parts. And if you check the early Christians too, they cover up as it is being seen on pictorial representation of Jesus and Mary. Revelling once body is the culture of the west which the Christians of today imbibed.
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by TheSunSon: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Do you notice we hardly ever saw GEJ childrens pics over the Net,but here we have a system where either the father is junketeering while the economy suffers,the mother is partying or touring ,and the kids are either shopping or showing off makeup. Democracy? Nah,we now run a monarchy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by TheSunSon: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Do you notice we hardly ever saw GEJ's childrens pics over the Net,but here we have a system where either the father is junketeering while the economy suffers,the mother is partying or touring ,and the kids are either shopping or showing off makeup. Democracy? Nah,we now run a monarchy. GEJ we are sorry... Well those of us that see better now.
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by makizee(m): 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
Nobody sabi till her Papa win election. Nigerians are all suffering from poverty complexity. When they look at her they just see a pile of money not really her face.
speak for yourself bro
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by BABANGBALI: 6:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Make I take my eyes UnCloth and feed on Baba pikin. If he sweet me I fit penetrate
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by TheSunSon: 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
teejax03:
Modesty is one of the reasons and to be fair enough she still looks decent without revealing her parts. And if you check the early Christians too, they cover up as it is being seen on pictorial representation of Jesus and Mary. Revelling once body is the culture of the west which the Christians of today imbibed.
You are stvpid. That was a compliment.
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Leiman100(m): 6:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
[quote author=doyinisaac post=46920615][/quote]e dey pain you gaga
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by BABANGBALI: 6:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
TheSunSon:
Do you notice we hardly ever saw GEJ's childrens pics over the Net,but here we have a system where either the father is junketeering while the economy suffers,the mother is partying or touring ,and the kids are either shopping or showing off makeup. Democracy? Nah,we now run a monarchy. GEJ we are sorry... Well those of us that see better now.
election is over Abeg wake up
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Leiman100(m): 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
TheSunSon:
you are on your own
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Theoflux(m): 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2016
MaQuin:
she looks pretty
Fulani babes are always beautiful esp., the ones from Kastina [Zara]
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by doyinisaac(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2016
Leiman100:
e dey pain you gaga
pain me that what exactly??that he mentioned the daughter of a man I currently do not like??because I do not like her father does not mean I should become a dishonest person and support a false comment....goodbye...
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by emmavalent: 6:34pm On Jun 25, 2016
she is beauty personified
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Rilwayne001: 6:38pm On Jun 25, 2016
should bubu dash me this girk ehh. Walahi, I will forever remain a ZOMBIE. shocked grin

Sukkot, what ya say grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by lebete3000: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
MaQuin:
she looks pretty
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by lebete3000: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2016
MaQuin:
she looks pretty
She looks like a caricature
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by absky5(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
chiedu7:

When one asks you reply with pride that it's to keep a woman modest and all that talk.

Okay, I see .

what's the meaning of this?.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2016
Whizzcute:
My Ex looking good

You fit make am again...cos you think say her papa no fit make to become president so you break her heart abi grin

Don't worry am doing the work now and making her happy if you like hit your head for wall like cry
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by sukkot: 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:
should bubu dash me this girk ehh. Walahi, I will forever remain a ZOMBIE. shocked grin

Sukkot, what ya say grin
lolzzz bros what can I tell ya ? she is sumn else. she got it going on. although you have to remember you and bubu will now be family and that man is a no nonsense man. if she report you to her papa if you fail to provide soup money ? na EFCC go come bundle you for night for ya house tongue
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by sukkot: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2016
gebhota:
when she go marry sef
when you hammer buy private jet
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by numericalguy(m): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2016
chiedu7:

Okay, I see .

The body of a Muslim lady is not for the public but for that special person in her heart and that is her husband.
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
STENON:
She is Pretty.
......... kiss kiss kiss

Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by chiedu7: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2016
Contact17:

Actually they shouldn't be putting make up when in public. Just cuz Zahra does it doesnt make it right
So if they shouldn't put on makeup in public, why put it on at all?
People put on makeup when they go out and not for home.

numericalguy:

The body of a Muslim lady is not for the public but for that special person in her heart and that is her husband.

Okay so why wear makeup then ?
This Buhari Pikin is she married?
Yet she is wearing makeup?

Wrap hair and cancel it out with makeup grin grin grin grin

Don't make sense

absky5:
what's the meaning of this?.....

I am asking what's the rational of muslim women putting on makeup,
when they spend so much time wrapping their hair?

Let me tell you my muslim friends,
God is concerned about your inside not the outside.

Luke 11:39
And the Lord said unto him, Now do ye Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter;
but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness.

And Only the blood of Jesus can wash the inside.

Revelation 1:5
And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth.
Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by micskales(m): 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2016
my wife grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2016
EMMAUGOH:
Nobody sabi her till her Papa win election. Nigerians are suffering from poverty complexity.
When they look at her they just see pile of money not really her face.
i tell u.
as i see her pic na C,B,N strong room i day see so.
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Rilwayne001: 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2016
sukkot:
lolzzz bros what can I tell ya ? she is sumn else. she got it going on. although you have to remember you and bubu will now be family and that man is a no nonsense man. if she report you to her papa if you fail to provide soup money ? na EFCC go come bundle you for night for ya house tongue
Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by Rilwayne001: 7:05pm On Jun 25, 2016
chiedu7:

So if they shouldn't put on makeup in public, why put it on at all?
People put on makeup when they go out and not for home.

Okay so why wear makeup then ?
This Buhari Pikin is she married?
Yet she is wearing makeup?

Wrap hair and cancel it out with makeup grin grin grin grin

Don't make sense

I am asking what's the rational of muslim women putting on makeup,
when they spend so much time wrapping their hair?

Let me tell you my muslim friends,
God is concerned about your inside not the outside.

Luke 11:39
And the Lord said unto him, Now do ye Pharisees make clean the outside of the cup and the platter;
but your inward part is full of ravening and wickedness.

And Only the blood of Jesus can wash the inside.

Revelation 1:5
And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth.
Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

You don't have a point.. Just your usual irrelevant tantrums..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zahra Buhari Looks Totally Beautiful In New Photos by mamajaz(f): 7:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
The daughters of the rich Northern Muslims don't wear hijab, their wives don't wear purdah... hypocrites plenty there

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peace Accord: Caption This Buhari And Atiku Picture / PROFORCE Nigerian Defence Company That Produces Equipment To Fight Boko Haram( / Farooq Kperogi: I Warned Bola Tinubu That This Day Would Come

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.