Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Two Places A Lady Should Not Allow A Man Who Is Not Her Husband To Touch Her. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Places A Lady Should Not Allow A Man Who Is Not Her Husband To Touch Her. (732 Views)

10 Disgraceful Habits Displayed By Nigerian Policemen In Public Places / Nigerian Gay Activist Bisi Alimi and Husband-to-be Vacation In Venice / Woman Beats Man For Harassing Her Husband (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Places A Lady Should Not Allow A Man Who Is Not Her Husband To Touch Her. by Abraham4christ(m): 3:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
Am not married yet but i know what it takes to maintain a good relationship that will lead to marriage.
Some ladies are very cheap,YES,some not all,there are two places you should not allow that man or that your to touch you.

(1)YOUR BABY MILK{I mean your breast}if you allow him to be touch it just forget it my dear you are has cheap as ABC.He will never make haste to come and marry you.Breast is the most attractive part in some ladies,after touching it,nothing will attract him again.BELIEVE ME

(2)YOUR PRIVATE PART:My dear once that man gets into your pa.nts his love for you will diminish,and he have eaten what he never paid for,so no need for payment.

MEN{IF YOU MUST TOUCH HER IN THESE VERY PLACE,MARRY HER FIRST.}
Re: Two Places A Lady Should Not Allow A Man Who Is Not Her Husband To Touch Her. by modelsms(m): 3:16pm On Jun 25, 2016
Abraham4christ:
Am not married yet but i know what it takes to maintain a good relationship that will lead to marriage.
Some ladies are very cheap,YES,some not all,there are two places you should not allow that man or that your to touch you.

(1)YOUR BABY MILK{I mean your breast}if you allow him to be touch it just forget it my dear you are has cheap as ABC.He will never make haste to come and marry you.Breast is the most attractive part in some ladies,after touching it,nothing will attract him again.BELIEVE ME

(2)YOUR PRIVATE PART:My dear once that man gets into your pa.nts his love for you will diminish,and he have eaten what he never paid for,so no need for payment.

MEN{IF YOU MUST TOUCH HER IN THESE VERY ~PLACE,MARRY HER FIRST.}

[size=24] OK [size]

1 Like

Re: Two Places A Lady Should Not Allow A Man Who Is Not Her Husband To Touch Her. by modelsms(m): 3:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
Abraham4christ:

[size=24] OK [/size]

1 Like

Re: Two Places A Lady Should Not Allow A Man Who Is Not Her Husband To Touch Her. by modelsms(m): 3:18pm On Jun 25, 2016
Abraham4christ:

[size=40] OK [/size]

1 Like

Re: Two Places A Lady Should Not Allow A Man Who Is Not Her Husband To Touch Her. by Young03(m): 3:20pm On Jun 25, 2016
serious

1 Like

Re: Two Places A Lady Should Not Allow A Man Who Is Not Her Husband To Touch Her. by Abraham4christ(m): 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2016
Young03:
serious
This is very very serious.

(1) (Reply)

My Experience With Benin Electricity Distribution Company / Help!a Girl In Babcock University Has Trapped My Husband Between Her Legs. / Name ONE Thing You Will Always Find In A Nigerian Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.