Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry (46048 Views)

Bbnaija 2018 Winner, Miracle Protected By Bodyguards To A Secret Location(video) / Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards / Kcee Looking Like A Physically Challenged Person As He Poses With Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by eitsei(m): 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
MAGNETIC:
Dear God. Please don't make me a body guard
I say amen to your prayer but I don't think they also really wanted it in the first place but na something person go do wey go dey bring money
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by modelsms(m): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2016
Toluwani111:
GREAT NAIRALANDERS
Please I want to start a tech blog & I'm confused on which domain name to use. Though I've done a little research and I came up with these domains:
supertechtutorials , com
naijatechcity , com
naijatechgist. Com
nigeriatechblog. com
Please which should I choose ?
Please quote me with your answers
thanks
methinks using sth like supertech... will give it a global and not a national look.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by yaronjos(m): 6:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
Maxineng:
Is he bleaching?. If Nigerians hammer 1st thing they do is bleach.
Lols.....no b today him start dey hammer na....
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
PencilBox:

that's what you think... even poor pple bleach.

if u have tasted real money then you'll know it's not bleaching but good skin(toning) ... when u eat the ryt food...drink CLEAN water... and stay less under the sun..then you'll see the magic of money on your skin..

sometimes u don't even need body cream... good food with clean water and a healthy environment activates the skin lol!

though some rich guys still have ugly skins wink I

Why freshness never touch Akon even Jayz?. Nigerians sabi support mumu things
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by gentyolu(m): 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2016
Maxineng:
dz is nt bleaching....he is glowing...
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by EvilSirit: 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2016
Oh yea! Does it look like i'm bleaching??

Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by miqos02(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2016
seen
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by lebete3000: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
Maxineng:

B4 dem born you Eja Nla don hammer.
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by shiimah: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2016
Maxineng:
LOL... More reasons why I respect 2baba and Psquare, no time for this shitz...
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by creepsyme(f): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2016
tosin400:
The star shared some new photos which showshim trying to figure out his expensive Jesus Piece and also posing with his security detail..When you are big, you are big!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHDwaHjhSr4/

what does he do these days? does he still sing?
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
Toluwani111:
GREAT NAIRALANDERS
Please I want to start a tech blog & I'm confused on which domain name to use. Though I've done a little research and I came up with these domains:
supertechtutorials , com
naijatechcity , com
naijatechgist. Com
nigeriatechblog. com
thanks

I think naijatechcity is cool. I go with that one.

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by OkoNDOoBo: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
Maxineng:

If u see his Dad live you will know he is not bleaching
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by oluwafemtos: 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2016
First time of seeing his eyebow...
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by purplekayc(m): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
Maxineng:
it's The light..

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by dammytosh: 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
Toluwani111:
GREAT NAIRALANDERS
supertechtutorials , com
naijatechcity , com
naijatechgist. Com
nigeriatechblog. com
thanks

Naijatechcity sounds cool

U can use the domain to sell tech stuffs later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by koolguy88(m): 7:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
i no surprise, na kanye west style im dey follow...grin
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by Themandator: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
tosin400:
The star shared some new photos which showshim trying to figure out his expensive Jesus Piece and also posing with his security detail..When you are big, you are big!

Vi
koolguy88:
i no surprise, na kanye west style im dey follow...grin

Video shoot session
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by sweetgala(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
tosin400:

This illiterate is wearing two watches ! wow
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by bluebay(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
Maxineng:
If e pain you, bleach ur own when you get money too..
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by allymarry89(f): 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2016
Phasesone:
Dbanj you frown too much as you can see on your forehead... Lines are beginning to show their.. careful all this good looking could be gone in 5 years time if you don't take care of your face.. .Using cosmetics is not just the answer.

Stay Healthy, Stay Wise
Over sabi dey worry you!
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by kcowen(m): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Wait ooh so he ask someone to snap him while picking his jewelry or he now has a photographer that walks around with him ?just asking thou
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by frisky2good(m): 7:26pm On Jun 25, 2016
How he come white like this na?
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by lordkhalifa(m): 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2016
For what Nah

Nigeria celebrities snap a lot of pictures just to stay relevant when the popularity is fading off...

Imagine a full grown men doing this kind job....
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by Rebuke: 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2016
I can see my curtains in his house. So me too be big boy eeh. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Dunno, just like this dude. Keep balling brova.
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by ObaKlaz: 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2016
Maxineng:
Pray tell: was D'banj dark skinned at any point in his life

1 Like

Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by calabaman(m): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
is he wearing two wristwatches
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by oodua1stson: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2016
Maxineng:
it's light from the camera on his face
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by able20(m): 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2016
veekid:
Who dbanj help?
He helped the bleaching company
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by PencilBox: 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2016
Maxineng:

Why freshness never touch Akon even Jayz?. Nigerians sabi support mumu things

freshness never touch Akon n Jazy...because u didn't read d last part of my comment..

on a second note.. Akon is has a very dark skin.. have u seen Williams smith n other funny american actors n actress? how u see their skin?
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by Ezionye(f): 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
He looks so different without the shades.
Re: Dbanj Poses With His Bodyguards, Shows Off His Jewellry by akomolafe226(m): 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2016
d bodygaurd on the right resembles don jazzy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Miracle Presented With Cheque Of 25 Million Naira And His Car [PICS] / E-money Flaunts His Fleet Of Luxury Cars In New Photo / Davido: INEC, We Have The Original Results For Oshogbo Don't Try poo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.